Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Red Ice: scary or two sides of the same coin?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Red Ice: scary or two sides of the same coin? (Read 181 times)
Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Red Ice: scary or two sides of the same coin?
Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:59am
Print Post  
I've talked about it before, not having cable and watching news on Roku or YouTube.  I also like to watch SJWs getting owned and liberals making themselves to be the idiots they are. 

So, I stumbled across some group called Red Ice.  This pretty little blonde gave a talk about sending whites back to Europe.  The problem I had with it was that I couldn't really point out any extreme positions she was taking.  There were a few comments that could be taken out of context and bludgeon her over the head with, but even those were minimal.  Then I thought about it, if the language is so benign, why am I cringing?  Perhaps it is because I am conditioned for what she was referring to; all whites are bad and if any try to speak on their behalf is a racist. 

Is it wrong to think of whites as a group in a positive way? 

I know I've stated before that you can't keep telling non-racist people they are racist, unless you are willing to accept that you are potentially creating a racist.  The psychology is with me on this, you can't keep this one sided view going for very long.  I'm sure Jordan Peterson has a comment that would apply, but I don't feel like looking for it.

I go back to my original thought, is Red Ice scary, or are they just the same as today's NAACP/LaRaza?

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Red Ice: scary or two sides of the same coin?
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:43am
Print Post  
I'll ask again;  is it wrong to think of the white demographic in a positive way?

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:43am:
I'll ask again;  is it wrong to think of the white demographic in a positive way?

I wouldn't call it wrong. I'd call it useless.

Same as thinking of "blacks" in a positive or negative way. Or hispanics.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:43am:

No but if you're being honest, no demographic has cause more grief to any other demographic than Whites.  That could be the intrinsic hostility and combativeness of Western culture.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:23am:
No but if you're being honest, no demographic has cause more grief to any other demographic than Whites.  That could be the intrinsic hostility and combativeness of Western culture.

Are you speaking globally and historically?

You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:32am:
Are you speaking globally and historically?

Of course there were the Mongol invasions of the 13th century.. but I think what I said would hold post First Crusade ..

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:23am:

When did history start for you? Ottoman Empire ring a bell. Egyptian slave trade. African slave trade.

Let me guess. It started with some colonialism by european countries and americas participation in the African european slave trade between 1776 and about 1865.

The fact is people around the globe have done Evelin things to one another for thousands of years.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:47am:
Of course there were the Mongol invasions of the 13th century.. but I think what I said would hold post First Crusade ..

Could the same be said about advancements in science, technology, and wealth generation?

Because I'm not sure those two things aren't linked.

Any "race" of people that emerged out of the Middle Ages, through the Enlightenment and into the Industrial Age as quickly as Europe did would likely have spread across the planet generating some degree of chaos and brutality.

For that was the mindset of all peoples, from roughly 200,000 years ago until just recently. Perhaps it still is, though in more subtle ways.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Rabbit don’t waste your breathe. Some like to glom onto any negative thing and extrapolate it.

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #9 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:05am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:54am:
When did history start for you? Ottoman Empire ring a bell. Egyptian slave trade. African slave trade.

Let me guess. It started with some colonialism by european countries and americas participation in the African european slave trade between 1776 and about 1865.

The fact is people around the globe have done Evelin things to one another for thousands of years.

Oh Pee..  Your wacky and emotional outbursts are always amusing and this one would be no different if it weren't for you willfully ignoring that the qualifier is "demographic" .. in this case the White Race ..

The subject is ..  is there a demographic that oppressed another demographic more than Whites..  Do try to keep up .

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Red Ice: scary or two sides of the same coin?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules