Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves (Read 666 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Reply #30 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:45am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:28am:
I like playing with creatures of limited intellect.

Do you masturbate often?

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

¡RESIST!

Re: Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Reply #31 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:52am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:45am:
Do you masturbate often?

No, you may not suck my balls!

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #32 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
Why so worried? He'll be indicted and impeached in a few days, right?

Nice scapegoat Again....(Forest Gump)  Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #33 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:01am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:44pm:
Greg, let's be honest.  You were convinced circa summer, 2016. 

Vypr, Trudeau volunteered to be the poster child of the Anti Trump Trade Wars.  It's no surprise he's going to be the punching bag now for Trump to score his points.  Trudeau knew what he was getting into. 

Doesn't make Trump any less of a dick.

But I also fail to see how your histrionics over Trump's tactics negates or counters any of what Rabbit was saying in his thread so why is this a response to him?

Queshank

This. Yes. I don't understand what this is with regards to me. It's just Vypr and Greg literally losing their minds over Trump saying that Trudeau issued false statements.

I stand by my take that Trudeau and Trump would make a delightful sitcom together.

Or a skit where they (or characters playing them) are somehow forced to hang out in different situations. Really play up Trump's buffoonish narcissism and Trudeau's hilarious sissyism.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #34 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:55am
Print Post  
I think the point of the OP was tying in Trump's own words to show that what he states Monday has no bearing come Tuesday, which is a valid criticism. Every time he says something I can get behind, he counters himself or doesn't follow up with action. I've taken the position of ignoring his words and waiting on policy implementation. The world's leaders would do well to do the same. Ignore him and wait out the next two to six years.

Our celebrity POTUS is the main attraction at his own bullshit three-ring circus side-show*.

* Props™ to Tool 

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #35 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:01am:
Yes. I don't understand what this is with regards to me. .

How am I losing my mind? You gave huge gangster props to Trump in the other thread for saying he wanted to eliminate all tariffs. I rightly pointed out it was bullshit. Trump just made my point in spades. See how you are doing your own little spin job on my OP and ignoring what was said in the other thread?  Silly rabbit. Wink

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:28am:
Well, I guess you've failed to demonstrate the basic intelligence requirement. How sad.

But I like playing with creatures of limited intellect.

Please tell us, Jasmine. Since someone dying of natural causes, and someone being shot dead in an alley are both dead, is there any difference between them?

Jas is spot on, since when have you libs ever been for the lowering of costs to the consumer?  You love to gouge us on taxes, fees, regulations, laws...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #37 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:04pm:
Now you crossed Obama’s red line.

And Trumps Red line(Thats what it really was? Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p1JIgTuKQk

Then....

https://www.today.com/video/north-korea-threatens-guam-after-trump-warns-regime-...

*Ignore* Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #38 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:55am:
I think the point of the OP was tying in Trump's own words to show that what he states Monday has no bearing come Tuesday, which is a valid criticism. Every time he says something I can get behind, he counters himself or doesn't follow up with action. I've taken the position of ignoring his words and waiting on policy implementation. The world's leaders would do well to do the same. Ignore him and wait out the next two to six years.

Our celebrity POTUS is the main attraction at his own bullshit three-ring circus side-show*.

* Props™ to Tool 

Not expecting much response 'cause Trump is "gangster".  Roll Eyes

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #39 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
Not expecting much response 'cause Trump is "gangster".  Roll Eyes

It was a gangster move. Strange that you would latch on to that so tightly. Almost as if you are obsessed.

And Mojo's post was pretty good. I recognize Trump's bulls**t, and have called him on it repeatedly.

However, I'm hopeful after the pardon from a few days ago that he will follow through with some of these other points.

If he does not, I will not be surprised.

But if he does, I will celebrate the moves. Will you change your tune? Or will you continue having a 4 year meltdown regardless?

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules