Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves (Read 503 times)
Vypr
LNF Party Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Re: Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Reply #40 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
It was a gangster move. Strange that you would latch on to that so tightly. Almost as if you are obsessed.

And Mojo's post was pretty good. I recognize Trump's bulls**t, and have called him on it repeatedly.

However, I'm hopeful after the pardon from a few days ago that he will follow through with some of these other points.

If he does not, I will not be surprised.

But if he does, I will celebrate the moves. Will you change your tune? Or will you continue having a 4 year meltdown regardless?

No, you celebrated his "gangster" embrace of "no tariffs at all" when there was really ZERO reason to believe it. I mean, absolutely zero reason. Really, his actions have been the opposite, he lies continuously about everything, and when he offhand muses about how wonderful the world would be with no tariffs up pops the celebratory thread as though he made some credible move. You should have taken your own advice and requested the original thread be killed. Unfortunately Trump himself killed the celebration not even half a day after you lauded him. You should know better.

KW680 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

KW680 wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Re: Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Reply #41 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
No, you celebrated his "gangster" embrace of "no tariffs at all" when there was really ZERO reason to believe it. I mean, absolutely zero reason. Really, his actions have been the opposite, he lies continuously about everything, and when he offhand muses about how wonderful the world would be with no tariffs up pops the celebratory thread as though he made some credible move. You should have taken your own advice and requested the original thread be killed. Unfortunately Trump himself killed the celebration not even half a day after you lauded him. You should know better.

TRUMNP IS LIARR! NO BELEEV ANYTHING! GAAAAAH!

Is that better? Can we be friends now?

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Party Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #42 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:29pm:
TRUMNP IS LIARR! NO BELEEV ANYTHING! GAAAAAH!

Is that better?

You're the one that celebrated his big moves and gangster approach when it was all bullshit. He talks no tariffs and loads up on tariffs while shitting on our trade partners. You weren't born yesterday and you aren't a Trump-lover pretending to be something else like Queshank. You know Trump is a populist demagogue and you know he is a narcissistic sociopath. You want to fall for his shit, go right ahead. Eat that Trump soma.

KW680 wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

KW680 wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #43 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
It was a gangster move. Strange that you would latch on to that so tightly. Almost as if you are obsessed.

And Mojo's post was pretty good. I recognize Trump's bulls**t, and have called him on it repeatedly.

However, I'm hopeful after the pardon from a few days ago that he will follow through with some of these other points.

If he does not, I will not be surprised.

But if he does, I will celebrate the moves. Will you change your tune? Or will you continue having a 4 year meltdown regardless?

I feel pretty much the same. Despite my obvious dislike of the man, I will happily applaud any actions I agree with and he has stated a few things (more free trade, ease up on marijuana, sign DACA, less military adventurism) I HOPE he means and I can get behind. That said, his priorities will be keeping his campaign promises, as he should. Too bad (for me!) I disagree with 90% of his campaign promises! :/

I suspect he throws out some ideas to tantalize the opposition, to gauge his base's reception, and acts accordingly, but that's probably me over analyzing it.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #44 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:37pm:
You're the one that celebrated his big moves and gangster approach when it was all bullshit. He talks no tariffs and loads up on tariffs while shitting on our trade partners. You weren't born yesterday and you aren't a Trump-lover pretending to be something else like Queshank. You know Trump is a populist demagogue and you know he is a narcissistic sociopath. You want to fall for his shit, go right ahead. Eat that Trump soma.

Right.

Well, moving on. For the rest of the board, it was a pretty gangster move to throw out "let's drop all tariffs" to other world leaders at the summit. If only to see their reaction. I hope that somehow tariffs are reduced across the board and between all of America's trade partners.

Won't hold my breath. But that'd be cool.

Anybody else have any thoughts on that beyond "GAAAAAAAH! TRUMNP IS LIARPANTSS! HOW DARE YOU SAY ANITHINNG REMOTELY PLEZANT?!!?!?!!!1111"

You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #45 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
I suspect he throws out some ideas to tantalize the opposition, to gauge his base's reception, and acts accordingly, but that's probably me over analyzing it.

I don't think that's over-analyzing anything. I think that's him.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #46 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
WTF?????????????  Does that moron know that Ford, Chrysler and GM build cars in Canada and sell them here!!!!!!

Greg

I know that Greg. And I know that because the government there takes care of their medical, and GM doesn’t have to pay for that insurance for employees the Canadians want that money in their paychecks. I bet you didn’t know that did you. And what else do you know? What benefit other than jobs goes to the Canadian government?
And I am sure that Trump know more than most of you. He seems to have some business experience, doesn’t he?
Wink
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #47 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 4:52pm:
I know that Greg. And I know that because the government there takes care of their medical, and GM doesn’t have to pay for that insurance for employees the Canadians want that money in their paychecks. I bet you didn’t know that did you. And what else do you know? What benefit other than jobs goes to the Canadian government?
And I am sure that Trump know more than most of you. He seems to have some business experience, doesn’t he?
Wink
Smiley

Single payer baby, helps the private sector compete. Wink

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Ars Longa, Vita Bert
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #48 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
Single payer baby, helps the private sector compete. Wink

Compete with the government?

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #49 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
It’s really simple: Give Trump credit when he does something that is (in your eyes) laudable. Likewise, criticize him when he does something (in your eyes) contemptible.

I do it. It’s not difficult at all.

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here you go Rabbit: Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules