Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release (Read 454 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Jun 10th, 2018 at 6:29am
Print Post  

The native British people have had enough of the political correctness and the influx of violent immigrants destroying their country, and those who dare speak out against it, being sent to prison! Sad

The British government had better take heed.  Angry

Story below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release

By: Jack Montgomery
9 Jun 2018

Massive crowds turned out in London on Saturday to rally for free speech and hear Dutch firebrand Geert Wilders demand the release of Tommy Robinson from prison.

“It’s so good to see so many of you here today, you are all heroes for being here today,” said the Freedom Party leader, an outspoken critic of radical Islamwho rose to second place in the Dutch national elections last year.

Wilders told the crowd he had come to Britain to tell Robinson’s supporters they “will never walk alone” and to “tell the world, and the UK government in particular: Free Tommy Robinson!”

“At this very moment, thousands of people all over the world are demonstrating in front of British embassies, from LA to Sydney, and over half a million people have already signed the petition for Tommy,” he told the crowd.

“And all with the one important message: Free Tommy!

Tommy Robinson is the greatest freedom fighter of Britain today. Tommy Robinson is a freedom fighter. He says what no-one dares to say. He has guts. He has courage.

“And that is more than we can say for all those people that govern us. Because our governors sold us out with mass immigration, with Islamisation, with open borders. We are almost foreigners in our own land,” he declared.

“And if we complain about it, they call us racists or Islamophobes — but I say, no more. And what do you say?” Wilders asked the assembled crowds.

“No more!” they shouted back.

“That’s right. Enough is enough. We will not be gagged anymore. No more tyranny.

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

MORE>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/09/london-massive-crowds-gather-to-hear-...

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Mr. Robinson is in prison for a serious offence.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Re: London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:20am:
Mr. Robinson is in prison for a serious offence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baloney, .. it's for Robinson using his free speech to tell the damn truth about the dangers and violence of importing Islam and irresponsible immigration policies, and a shit Judge that didn't like what Robinson said, and put him into prison.  Angry

I'm going to tell you leftist Britishers,  Angry  .. you are playing with fire and destroying your own country, but, .. but, I HAVE faith in the REAL native British peoples, and one day they WILL take their government BACK from the pathetic irrational apologist British leaders that love globalism, violent foreign immigrants, and political correctness MORE than they love their own country and people! 

The TRUTH will set the British people FREE .. from this new British Tyranny! .. and you better hope you are on the right side, when it arrives!  Cheesy   

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baloney, .. it's for Robinson using his free speech to tell the damn truth about the dangers and violence of importing Islam and irresponsible immigration policies, and a shit Judge that didn't like what Robinson said, and put him into prison.  Angry

I'm going to tell you leftist Britishers,  Angry  .. you are playing with fire and destroying your own country, but, .. but, I HAVE faith in the REAL native British peoples, and one day they WILL take their government BACK from the pathetic irrational apologist British leaders that love globalism, violent foreign immigrants, and political correctness MORE than they love their own country and people! 

The TRUTH will set the British people FREE .. from this new British Tyranny! .. and you better hope you are on the right side, when it arrives!  Cheesy   

Stu, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson) is in prison for jeopardising the trial of some guys charged with gang rape.

He should be in jail for that.

He has not been jailed for saying stuff about Muslims. He has been jailed for contempt of court after he was clearly told his suspended sentence would be invoked if he interfered again with such a trial.

If you prefer made up stories why not watch the Disney Channel instead of trying to discuss politics? 

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
Stu, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson) is in prison for jeopardising the trial of some guys charged with gang rape.

He should be in jail for that.

He has not been jailed for saying stuff about Muslims. He has been jailed for contempt of court after he was clearly told his suspended sentence would be invoked if he interfered again with such a trial.

If you prefer made up stories why not watch the Disney Channel instead of trying to discuss politics? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BULLCRAP, although, .. that is the official excuse!   Sad   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BULLCRAP, although, .. that is the official excuse!   Sad   Roll Eyes

No. It’s what actually happened.

He was making comments which, under English law, could prejudice a fair trial.

This is in the same class of offences as bribing judges or intimidating jurors (although not as serious as either).

He was tried for this offence, found guilty (I think he pled guilty but I’m not sure) and was sentenced.

The sentence was suspended.

He was told at that trial not to do it again or face the consequences of (a) contempt of court and (b) having the suspended sentence activated.

He did it again, plead guilty to the contempt, apologised to the Court and was sent away.

He’s never been jailed for the things he says. He’s buddies with Pam Gellar and has said things comparably odious to her rants about Islam.

He was jailed for contempt of court and for putting the trial of Muslim rapists (at that time not yet convicted) at risk of collapse.

I assume if a lefty had attempted to screw up such a trial, so that some Muslims who were accused walked free on a technicality, you’d be outraged?

Mr. Robinson shot himself in the foot with both barrels.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:25pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:25pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I do NOT give a damn what the article said, .. it was intended for people to believe the Government's version of events.

The violent criminal savage on trial should have no more rights than anybody else in Britain, .. especially with regard to free speech.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:30pm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I do NOT give a damn what the article said, .. it was intended for people to believe the Government's version of events.

The violent criminal savage on trial should have no more rights than anybody else in Britain, .. especially with regard to free speech.

It’s not an article.

It’s the court judgement which gave Mr. Yaxley-Lennon his suspended sentence.

Page 7-8 is very clear on why he shouldn’t have done what he did (which he has since accepted).

Stu, thank you for engaging in conversation.

The whole point here is exactly what you say.

Whoever is on trial gets a fair trial. 

“Tommy Robinson” put a trial at risk of collapse which would have meant a violent rapist going free.

Seriously.

Read the doc.  It’s not fiction it’s a court transcript. (I did spot a typo or two though).

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
No. It’s what actually happened.

He was making comments which, under English law, could prejudice a fair trial.

This is in the same class of offences as bribing judges or intimidating jurors (although not as serious as either).

He was tried for this offence, found guilty (I think he pled guilty but I’m not sure) and was sentenced.

The sentence was suspended.

He was told at that trial not to do it again or face the consequences of (a) contempt of court and (b) having the suspended sentence activated.

He did it again, plead guilty to the contempt, apologised to the Court and was sent away.

He’s never been jailed for the things he says. He’s buddies with Pam Gellar and has said things comparably odious to her rants about Islam.

He was jailed for contempt of court and for putting the trial of Muslim rapists (at that time not yet convicted) at risk of collapse.

I assume if a lefty had attempted to screw up such a trial, so that some Muslims who were accused walked free on a technicality, you’d be outraged?

Mr. Robinson shot himself in the foot with both barrels.

Exactly how does his speech outside of the courtroom jeopardizes the case?  Here in the states you can not be arrested for something similar, in fact, people often go to the courts and protest on the grounds without any fear of arrest.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules