Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release (Read 403 times)
Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Reply #20 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:27am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:38am:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

A person who rapes young girls or any girls SHOULD be damaged forever, .. especially the foreign violent savage that has no regard for the hosts who already supports them and their monthly stipend.

The foreign immigrant bastard already likes to believe the British hosts owe them something special. If I had the power, ... I would deport every last one of those piece of shits. -- If they don't like it, they can blame their fellow foreign violent savages for it!   Sad

Everywhere they go, .. it never matters, be it Sweden, Germany, France, or Britain, or Italy .. all those violent Muslim cultures engage in rape and other forms of violence, like theft, robbery, assault, and then expect the hosts to support them with welfare, food, housing, and free legal help etc.  Cheesy

Some cultures are simply NOT civilized enough for them to be set loose upon the more civilized bands of society and IMO, .. Islam is one that cannot be unleashed on a civilized society, and I WILL tell it as it is, as the damn truth and needs to be said.

Exactly.

And that's why it's important to have a trial, so they can be jailed for a long, long time.

And that's why Mr. Yaxley-Lennon is in prison. He jeapordised such a trial, according to the laws here.

The idiot came close to actually helping a Muslim rapist escape justice.

You should be calling for him to be in prison longer.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release
Reply #21 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:30am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:01am:
Got it.

I disagree with the British law in this regard, but I understand that he broke the law of his native and home country.

There's really no reason to debate this further.

I imagine there are people in Amsterdam or Portugal who are like "There are Americans in jail for getting caught with marijuana??"

And many Americans would defend those people being in jail. Not me. But that's what it is.

Thanks Rabbit; I was banging my head against a wall with the others.

Hey! Conservatives! look! a Libertarian - cleverer than you lot!

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:20am:
Mr. Robinson is in prison for a serious offence.

To you it’s seriou

To us it’s a joke. It’s like saying the southern democrat saying the slave was beaten because he committed a serious offense by trying to escape. While Lincoln is saying we shouldn’t have slaves in the first place.

But you are your own country and entitled to have and enforce the laws you wish, no matter how draconian they seem to us.

I think I’m history a fairly good size group left England for the states for similar reasons. Different people have different views on freedoms they should have.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:30am:
Thanks Rabbit; I was banging my head against a wall with the others.

Hey! Conservatives! look! a Libertarian - cleverer than you lot!

He made a great point and reflects why I would never live in a European nation.  I disagree with your law but it is all yours and not ours.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:50am:
He made a great point and reflects why I would never live in a European nation.  I disagree with your law but it is all yours and not ours.

You disagree that attempting to influence the outcome of a trial should be considered an offence?

Strange.

Why would you want innocent people jailed, or guilty people freed?

I just don't understand your position at all.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
You disagree that attempting to influence the outcome of a trial should be considered an offence?

Strange.

Why would you want innocent people jailed, or guilty people freed?

I just don't understand your position at all.

Because up until now there was something about seaweed's positions that you understood at all? If there was a pole of common sense, his mental compass would point at the opposite!

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
From what I gathered this man espoused a view published it and the judge felt because he had so many social media followers his views may influence the jurors.

Here jurors are simply instructed to not read the news or be sequester. We don’t stifle free speech.

It’d never happen here. But we have a first amendment.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
From what I gathered this man espoused a view published it and the judge felt because he had so many social media followers his views may influence the jurors.

Here jurors are simply instructed to not read the news or be sequester. We don’t stifle free speech.

It’d never happen here. But we have a first amendment.

But you stifle the freedom of jurors to read what they like, watch TV, listen to radio or go on the net; possibly for a lengthy trial.

Surely those performing a near-sacred Civil duty shouldn’t be constrained like criminals? 

Better to ask the Press to report only facts, after any that form evidence have been heard in court, and to refrain from inflammatory comment until the verdict.

Of course it’s more difficult for you, with such rabidly partisan broadcasters.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
But you stifle the freedom of jurors to read what they like, watch TV, listen to radio or go on the net; possibly for a lengthy trial.

Surely those performing a near-sacred Civil duty shouldn’t be constrained like criminals? 

Better to ask the Press to report only facts, after any that form evidence have been heard in court, and to refrain from inflammatory comment until the verdict.

Of course it’s more difficult for you, with such rabidly partisan broadcasters.

Jurors are given the option not to participate if they volunteer than are not willing to abide by this. Choice.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:16pm:
Jurors are given the option not to participate if they volunteer than are not willing to abide by this. Choice.

So it’s not a jury of your peers.

It’s a jury of a section of your peers.

Another weakness in your justice system.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules