Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What Happened To The Trump Tough Talk On NK?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) What Happened To The Trump Tough Talk On NK? (Read 160 times)
Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

What Happened To The Trump Tough Talk On NK?
Jun 10th, 2018 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Remember the Trump tough talk on NK, or should I say the Rhetoric for those easily duped??

Not long ago, Trump said that if the NKoreans do not give up their Nucler weapons the deal is off!!!!!

Now, the Trumpser is signaling that now the goal is to have "dialogue" with them

Anyone else here not fooled? Huh Shocked

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: What Happened To The Trump Tough Talk On NK?
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:05am
Print Post  
Did I sleep through June 12th and the first meeting?  Dang!

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:13am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:05am:
Did I sleep through June 12th and the first meeting?  Dang!

You missed the point again......

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:13am:
You missed the point again......

LOL!  You actually believe that you make points?  Have they had the meeting when talking tough can be effective?  That's all I wanted to knowe.  If they haven't had it, your remark is just its usual stupidity.  Which is it?

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:27am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:24am:
LOL!  You actually believe that you make points?  Have they had the meeting when talking tough can be effective?  That's all I wanted to knowe.  If they haven't had it, your remark is just its usual stupidity.  Which is it?

Oh.... the worthless meeting? Roll Eyes

Keep the Trump faith Crepe Grin Roll Eyes

Quote:
CIA report says North Korea won't denuclearize, but might open a burger joint

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/cia-report-says-north-korea-won-t-denuc...

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:27am:
Oh.... the worthless meeting? Roll Eyes

Keep the Trump faith Crepe Grin Roll Eyes

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/cia-report-says-north-korea-won-t-denuc...

Not to worry.  He's doing things that I'm delighted with, so my faith is secure.  Have you climbed on Waters "Impeach him, impeach him"!" bandwagon yet?  Darn, you've got some dumb people on your side to follow.   Grin  BTW, where is Waters?  She's fun to watch spitting with anger while she talks.  Whomever said "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" must have met her.  Ah, the wierdos in the dem party are fun to behold, but do remember to take your raincoat if you ever go to one of her small get-togethers.   Smiley

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:44am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:40am:
Not to worry.  He's doing things that I'm delighted with, so my faith is secure.  Have you climbed on Waters "Impeach him, impeach him"!" bandwagon yet?  Darn, you've got some dumb people on your side to follow.   Grin  BTW, where is Waters?  She's fun to watch spitting with anger while she talks.  Whomever said "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" must have met her.  Ah, the wierdos in the dem party are fun to behold, but do remember to take your raincoat if you ever go to one of her small get-togethers.   Smiley

Quote:
Not to worry.

Oh, I'm not worried Crepe(See below) Roll Eyes

Quote:

CIA report says North Korea won't denuclearize, but might open a burger joint

Quote:
He's doing things that I'm delighted

Because you are easily duped Wink

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:48am
Print Post  
So he is a failure before he even meets him!?  You and your friends seem terrified he may actually succeed where other Presidents have failed.  Keep your shirt on till we have the end results, you are hyperventilating over nothing.  I pray for his success and I hope you are too.  Millions of lives depend on his success.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:48am:
So he is a failure before he even meets him!?  You and your friends seem terrified he may actually succeed where other Presidents have failed.  Keep your shirt on till we have the end results, you are hyperventilating over nothing.  I pray for his success and I hope you are too.  Millions of lives depend on his success.

Well said (wish I'd said it that way).   Grin

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:02am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:48am:

Quote:
You and your friends seem terrified he may actually succeed where other Presidents have failed. 

Nope! Just not gullible like you Wink

Quote:
I pray for his success

You just do that Roll Eyes

Just like those about to die from an volcanic eruption do? Roll Eyes

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What Happened To The Trump Tough Talk On NK?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules