Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card (Read 967 times)
Ulysses
LNF Representative3

Conservatism: Opiod Of
The Greedy

Re: Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card
Reply #100 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:55am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
Well.. It's a pretty good bet that she's at least seen a woman naked ..

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #101 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:48pm:
A person fights back against, or at least speaks out against injustice isn't a "snowflake", but one who doesn't is a coward.

No, the class I belong to, white males, was harmed, and continues to harmed, because people like you want a free ride through life.  Did you ever wonder what it's like to stand or fall on your own merit?

Like I said, if you don't speak out against and fight back against discrimination, you're simply a coward.

It isn't past, it continues to this very day as the lawsuit by the Asian students against Harvard shows.

It did a number of times.  Want some examples?

I, and everyone, is entitled to fair and equal treatment, period, full stop.  It's LUNACY to assert that I need to be f__ked over because of something that happened to your great great great great great great grandfather.

I oppose it all.  I'm not responsible for ANY of it.

I've NEVER discriminated against anyone.

Well, then, you must be an advocate for black lives matter.  This is the same argument they have.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #102 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:48pm:
No, the class I belong to, white males, was harmed, and continues to harmed

Isn't that a victimhood mentality? Isn't that collectivism?

Aren't you your own person?

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #103 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:36pm:

I am still not understanding what he is complaining about since he claims he is a great success, have a net worth over a million dollars.  If that is true, then Affirmative Action did not affect his life one bit.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #104 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:36pm:

Stating facts isn't a "mentality".

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #105 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
I am still not understanding what he is complaining about since he claims he is a great success, have a net worth over a million dollars.  If that is true, then Affirmative Action did not affect his life one bit.

Here's your argument, metaphorically.  Say you have $100,000.  Someone burglarizes your house, and steals $10,000.  You call the police, and they come over to investigate.  Then they say  "You aren't a victim, you still have $90,000."

White  men, and everyone else, are entitled to ALL, not PART, of everything they earn.  Get it yet??

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #106 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
Stating facts isn't a "mentality".

You have admitted you belong to a class of people known as "white males."

That's a mentality.

You didn't select right handed people. Or people 5'9. Or people with brown hair. Or people who are right handed.

You went straight to race and sex and claimed these characteristics unite you in a class.

That's a mentality.

When we start identifying with our skin color or our gender, we have moved beyond stating mere facts.

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #107 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Here's your argument, metaphorically.  Say you have $100,000.  Someone burglarizes your house, and steals $10,000.  You call the police, and they come over to investigate.  Then they say  "You aren't a victim, you still have $90,000."

White  men, and everyone else, are entitled to ALL, not PART, of everything they earn.  Get it yet??

No one stole anything from you.  You claim that everything you have, you worked hard for it.  Just as I did.  I don't blame the obstacles that were in my way.  I just over came them and became successful anyway.  I don't dwell on my obstacles, I just enjoy my accomplishments.  Only a dead beat unsuccessful person would sit and complain about how things didn't go their way and point the blame on others.  That sounds like what you are doing.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #108 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
You have admitted you belong to a class of people known as "white males."

That's a mentality.

You didn't select right handed people. Or people 5'9. Or people with brown hair. Or people who are right handed.

You went straight to race and sex and claimed these characteristics unite you in a class.

That's a mentality.

When we start identifying with our skin color or our gender, we have moved beyond stating mere facts.

No, it's a class that the liberal establishment has selected out for unjust treatment.  THEY are the ones who started it.  It's idiotic to blame me for pointing out the collective lunacy that they created!

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #109 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:19pm:
No one stole anything from you. 

It was a METAPHOR.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
You claim that everything you have, you worked hard for it.  Just as I did.  I don't blame the obstacles that were in my way.  I just over came them and became successful anyway.  I don't dwell on my obstacles, I just enjoy my accomplishments. 

You're trying to blur over the institutionalized anti-white racism my conflating it with normal obstacles.  SURE everyone encounters obstacles.  For example, I had little money in university, that caused problems, nobody's fault.  That's ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from state-sponsored, unconstitutional, immoral, irrational racist discrimination.

Quote:
Only a dead beat unsuccessful person would sit and complain about how things didn't go their way and point the blame on others.  That sounds like what you are doing.

Were the blacks who suffered from Jim Crow laws in the 1950s dead beats just trying to blame others?  Everyone who makes a complaint isn't a dead beat.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules