Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card (Read 1,163 times)
TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Re: Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card
Reply #120 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:45pm:
-------BEEP!-------BEEP!-------BEEP!-------BEEP!-------BEEP!------

---AUTONOMOUS AI MONITOR HAS DETECTED CIRCULAR DEBATE WHIRLPOOL----

---WARNING ----- WARNING ---DEBATE BEING SHUT DOWN ---WARNING ----- WARNING ---

-------BEEP!-------BEEP!-------BEEP!-------BEEP!-------BEEP!------

It's a simple matter of disagreement.

I think we need to fight collectivism with individualism. You seem to think a different brand of collectivism is just as good.

The opposite of left wing PC just isn't good enough for me. That's fair.

We can disagree on that.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #121 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm:
It's a simple matter of disagreement.

I think we need to fight collectivism with individualism. You seem to think a different brand of collectivism is just as good.

The opposite of left wing PC just isn't good enough for me. That's fair.

We can disagree on that.

I think what patrick is implying is that the left / "liberals" are the ones who created the victim group of "white men", not people like patrick.

But I don't think he's making the connection to what you're implying, in that even if all of that is true, one need not play the game and begin to identify in this way. In fact, it's the exact wrong move.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #122 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:58pm:
I think what patrick is implying is that the left / "liberals" are the ones who created the victim group of "white men", not people like patrick.

Yes, that's interesting in light of the history of race relations in this country. It's not like racism wasn't a thing before the 1960's!

Quote:
But I don't think he's making the connection to what you're implying, in that even if all of that is true, one need not play the game and begin to identify in this way. In fact, it's the exact wrong move.

That's really my whole point, right there.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #123 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
But facts are distinguishable from their beliefs.  The whole country is rigged for their benefit.  Besides the "affirmative action" that infects every institution in America, there are other things, such as the way the liberal media cheerleads for blacks and defames white men 24/7.

That is your belief and you want people to respect your beliefs, but at the same time, you must respect others beliefs.  Facts are distinguishable from your beliefs as well.  Facts show that white males have better opportunities to succeed than black males.  You can blame that on the black male, but they can also blame your lack of success on you, not affirmative action.  See....It goes both ways.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #124 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
That is your belief and you want people to respect your beliefs, but at the same time, you must respect others beliefs.  Facts are distinguishable from your beliefs as well.  Facts show that white males have better opportunities to succeed than black males.  You can blame that on the black male, but they can also blame your lack of success on you, not affirmative action.  See....It goes both ways.

That's the self-serving black line - the university/corporation/government slammed the door in your face to meet their quotas, even though you're better qualified, but duh - it's your fault .................somehow.  Shit is ice cream logic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Oops - someone forgot to sign up for their white privilege card

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules