Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Black privilege at the restaurant
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Black privilege at the restaurant (Read 729 times)
Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Re: Black privilege at the restaurant
Reply #10 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:16am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:00am:
When a white guy rapes someone, you don't call it "white privilege", asshole!

So when one white guy does something, he's just one guy, when it's a black guy then it's all of them.

I have to agree with BowHunter's logic here.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:50am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:44am:
Patrick has a BIG chip on his shoulder about blacks. Almost as big as Stormfront Stuporman. Patrick must have been recently passed over for promotion to a black guy. It can of course ONLY be reverse racism and the unfair system, rather than his own lack of qualification or work ethic.  Roll Eyes   Sad!

Or maybe his boss is black.  You know racist pretend they are OK with black people until they have a job superior to them.  In his mind, he just can't understand how the inferior black people can have a more prosperous life than his.  Well It must be affirmative action

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:18am:
At least you're equal opportunity.

Not really, she has a special affection for the racist patty

Jasmine wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 8:31pm:
Well, I like Patrick. I wouldn’t want him to kill himself.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:57am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:46am:
What's sad is that you and Bowhunter have no problem with a group of people stiffing servers for a bill of over $400.00.  Seems to me that you two are the ones with the racist problems.  Did you happen to notice the smug smiles on the faces of the thieves?

FYI, that $400+ bill will still have to show up on the server's income tax.    I bet you got a good laugh on that one. 

You missed the whole point.  It is not about the race as patty wants to pretend it is.  It is about the individuals.  Those people do not represent all black people as the tiki touch protesters do not represent all white people.  GET IT?

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #14 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:50am:
Or maybe his boss is black.  You know racist pretend they are OK with black people until they have a job superior to them.  In his mind, he just can't understand how the inferior black people can have a more prosperous life than his.  Well It must be affirmative action

As I hit both sides of the American mainstream spectrum here, I suppose I must ask you this:

If it's not affirmative action that led to the boss being black and in charge of a bunch of white guys, then why would society need affirmative action?

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:58am:
As I hit both sides of the American mainstream spectrum here, I suppose I must ask you this:

If it's not affirmative action that led to the boss being black and in charge of a bunch of white guys, then why would society need affirmative action?

As I stated pryor in another thread.  Affirmative Action was implemented in the 60s when it was needed.  Not so much now.  Especially in the workplace.  However, it is still used for entrants for colleges and universities in a much different way.  Mostly to enter poor students and students who are the 1st in their families to go to college.  Some places of business still use it for women.  Remember affirmative Action was not just for the advancement of black people.

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #16 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:30am:
Oh yeah... your 'fairy tale' system? Grin

It's almost as good as the Three little pigs

Well..  Jasmine did build her house out of straw..

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:44am:
Patrick has a BIG chip on his shoulder about blacks. Almost as big as Stormfront Stuporman. Patrick must have been recently passed over for promotion to a black guy. It can of course ONLY be reverse racism and the unfair system, rather than his own lack of qualification or work ethic.  Roll Eyes   Sad!

Wow, you really give Patrick and Stu a lot of free rent in your head.

Now that is sad.

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #18 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:09am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 11:43pm:
Dine and dash - payin' yo bill is racist!   Cheesy

Patdick .. We here at LNF are so fortunate to have you and stupid keeping us up on the wave of Black crime and particular the insidious dine and dasher phenomena ..   

It's by the good work you and stupid do that we are spared the burden of knowing about white crime in America.. (assuming that there is any)

With that Patdick, I'll post some of the clearly fake news stories and ask that you shed light on the media's effort to defame Whites. .  And IF these stories are indeed true, no doubt you have good evidence of how these Whites were coerced into a life of crime by the evil Blacks..

Again Patdick ..  Thank you for your service..

---------------------------------

Some stole to cover gambling debts. Others financed a lifestyle of luxury. One man paid for a $10,000 hair transplant.

Going back decades, large-scale embezzlement is nothing new for the Buffalo area.

A longtime financial official for Towne Automotive Group on Tuesday admitted stealing $4.1 million from the company. That figure is believed to be the largest single embezzlement in Erie County history.

--------------------------------------------------------------

An Eaton County woman has admitted embezzling more than $400,000 from her 9-year-old son's estate.

Kasie Pruden-Rivera, 32, pleaded no contest to one count of embezzling more than $100,000, and is set to be sentenced June 28 in Eaton County Circuit Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A judge ruled Monday it is not double jeopardy for a Port Huron woman convicted of stealing from a local Little League to also be charged for allegedly stealing from her employer.

Deidre Mitchell, who already pleaded guilty to embezzling from Port Huron Township Little League in August, was charged with embezzlement as an agent or trustee of $20,000 to $50,000 and false pretenses earlier in 2018.

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #19 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:50am:
Wow, you really give Patrick and Stu a lot of free rent in your head.

You nitwit..   Patdick started this thread.. which considering the spam stupid is posting every few minutes it's remarkable that he could find the space..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Black privilege at the restaurant

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules