Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Black privilege at the restaurant
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Black privilege at the restaurant (Read 727 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Black privilege at the restaurant
Reply #20 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:09am:
Patdick .. We here at LNF are so fortunate to have you and stupid keeping us up on the wave of Black crime and particular the insidious dine and dasher phenomena ..   

It's by the good work you and stupid do that we are spared the burden of knowing about white crime in America.. (assuming that there is any)

With that Patdick, I'll post some of the clearly fake news stories and ask that you shed light on the media's effort to defame Whites. .  And IF these stories are indeed true, no doubt you have good evidence of how these Whites were coerced into a life of crime by the evil Blacks..

Again Patdick ..  Thank you for your service..

---------------------------------

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zSen3mzqv9Y/hqdefault.jpg
Some stole to cover gambling debts. Others financed a lifestyle of luxury. One man paid for a $10,000 hair transplant.

Going back decades, large-scale embezzlement is nothing new for the Buffalo area.

A longtime financial official for Towne Automotive Group on Tuesday admitted stealing $4.1 million from the company. That figure is believed to be the largest single embezzlement in Erie County history.

--------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/8334042135d7f679c06190b7cdf533ced74a407e/c=15-0...
An Eaton County woman has admitted embezzling more than $400,000 from her 9-year-old son's estate.

Kasie Pruden-Rivera, 32, pleaded no contest to one count of embezzling more than $100,000, and is set to be sentenced June 28 in Eaton County Circuit Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/39041bad2fc574f1b2b442e6934273f7802a658b/c=57-6...
A judge ruled Monday it is not double jeopardy for a Port Huron woman convicted of stealing from a local Little League to also be charged for allegedly stealing from her employer.

Deidre Mitchell, who already pleaded guilty to embezzling from Port Huron Township Little League in August, was charged with embezzlement as an agent or trustee of $20,000 to $50,000 and false pretenses earlier in 2018.

Those darn white people Angry

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:22am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:00am:
When a white guy rapes someone, you don't call it "white privilege", asshole!

So when one white guy does something, he's just one guy, when it's a black guy then it's all of them.

Patrick, you're a piece of crap.

I think when we discuss anything people fall into groups and get profiled.

If I said picture a white supremacist most probably get a picture of some southern hick with a mullet, sleeveless t etc. or maybe a skinhead.

If I said picture a gangster, today you picture a crip or blood or ms13 type. Maybe in the 1940s you’d picture al capable types.

If I said picture a guy with lots of kids, different women and not raising them, you might think black guy

If I said serial killer or school shooter you’d think white guy.

If I said bar with lots of fun drinkers, drinks you’d think Irish or English pub.

If I said great 100 meter sprinter you might think black person. If I said great distance swimmer you might think white guy.

When a group of people. By race, or country exhibit a certain behavior that is identifiable or even measured, it’s natural to lump ones behavior in with the rest. That to me is profiling, not racism.

Racism is simply an inherent belief that a race is superior in all respects to another.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:57am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:22am:
I think when we discuss anything people fall into groups and get profiled.

If I said picture a white supremacist most probably get a picture of some southern hick with a mullet, sleeveless t etc. or maybe a skinhead.

If I said picture a gangster, today you picture a crip or blood or ms13 type. Maybe in the 1940s you’d picture al capable types.

If I said picture a guy with lots of kids, different women and not raising them, you might think black guy

If I said serial killer or school shooter you’d think white guy.

If I said bar with lots of fun drinkers, drinks you’d think Irish or English pub.

If I said great 100 meter sprinter you might think black person. If I said great distance swimmer you might think white guy.

When a group of people. By race, or country exhibit a certain behavior that is identifiable or even measured, it’s natural to lump ones behavior in with the rest. That to me is profiling, not racism.

Racism is simply an inherent belief that a race is superior in all respects to another.

That is just plain B.S.  If a white people did the exact same thing, then patty would have never posted it.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:57am:
That is just plain B.S.  If a white people did the exact same thing, then patty would have never posted it.

Reading Patrick’s mind is not a skill I have.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:59am:
Reading Patrick’s mind is not a skill I have.

But making excuses for him is.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #25 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:22am:

I don't see a difference between profiling and racism.

Racists judge people they do not know based on the color of their skin, typically assuming the worst about a person without any knowledge of them personally. And that's what profiling is all about, too.

It's a hasty generalization based on skin color. How is that not racist?
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:24pm by TowardLiberty »  

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Profiling and racism are not at all the same

Definition of racism:  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

If I ask you touch a ten stovetops 1x each and the first 9x you are burned. On the 10th time you pull back fast but the stove is cool to the touch. Are you “racist” against that 10th drive or had experience made you profile.

We can use good examples too. People who do good things but are victims of a con because they profiles wrong.

I may stop a 2am to help an old nun on the side of the road. I might not do same for a guy. I’d help a well dressed. Lack man before a white tatted up skin head dude. Does that make me racist?

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #27 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Profiling and racism are not at all the same

Definition of racism:  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

If I ask you touch a ten stovetops 1x each and the first 9x you are burned. On the 10th time you pull back fast but the stove is cool to the touch. Are you “racist” against that 10th drive or had experience made you profile.

No, of course not. But notice what we have done- we have lumped these experiences with stoves together. And for good reason. Stoves are pretty uniform things and what is true of one can reasonably be assumed to be true of them all.

But this doesn't work so well with humans.

Quote:
We can use good examples too. People who do good things but are victims of a con because they profiles wrong.

I may stop a 2am to help an old nun on the side of the road. I might not do same for a guy. I’d help a well dressed. Lack man before a white tatted up skin head dude. Does that make me racist?

It is fair to say we can profile for reasons which are not directly based on skin color, but I think if we peel back our impressions of what being well dressed means, or what tattoos signal, or what a particular mode of speech and dress might suggest about a person, we very well may find some racism.

But I ultimately agree, people profile for many reasons.

I really don't see symmetry between making judgements about people you don't know and making judgement about things like ovens and stoves.

Yes, we have to make judgements about people based on context clues and yes, that happens in dimensions other than race but the form this activity takes (hasty generalization) strikes me as very similar to what racists do. And too often we lump people together for reasons of our own making.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:45pm by TowardLiberty »  

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Agree. But it doesn’t help when people like al sharpton run to the defense of the Ferguson man, seeing him manhandle the store clerk and steal. And a self proclaimed and recognized leader of the black community refers to what he did as nothing just a routine robbery. It paints a bad picture

And you can’t have things like black entertainment tv, black only dating sites, best black new artist. Basically segregate yourself. And then complain if you get lumped together on other issues. Whether catholic, Irish, Jewish, black etc.

I’ve never been in a car accident, not have my kids. But we had to pay the high rates when we were younger. Lumped in with others. Was the insurance company racist or profiling.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #29 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:50am:
Or maybe his boss is black.  You know racist pretend they are OK with black people until they have a job superior to them.  In his mind, he just can't understand how the inferior black people can have a more prosperous life than his.  Well It must be affirmative action

The job of my bosses on various projects is waaaaayyyyyyyy to technologically advanced for some black guy who was listening to rap crap in school while they were studying math, science, and engineering.   Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Black privilege at the restaurant

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules