Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Black privilege at the restaurant
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Black privilege at the restaurant (Read 487 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Black privilege at the restaurant
Reply #30 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 8:57am:
You missed the whole point.  It is not about the race as patty wants to pretend it is.  It is about the individuals.  Those people do not represent all black people as the tiki touch protesters do not represent all white people.  GET IT?

Do the blacks who commit the vast majority of felonies represent black people?  Do the thugs who turn urban schools into hell holes represent black people?  How about the black girls who have 8 kids so they can live on welfare?  Where's the cut off point?  Who exactly represents black people?

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #31 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 9:03am:
As I stated pryor in another thread.  Affirmative Action was implemented in the 60s when it was needed.  Not so much now.  Especially in the workplace.  However, it is still used for entrants for colleges and universities in a much different way.  Mostly to enter poor students and students who are the 1st in their families to go to college.  Some places of business still use it for women.  Remember affirmative Action was not just for the advancement of black people.

"Affirmative action" was never "needed".  All blacks and females needed was a level playing field, but they got one drastically tilted in their direction.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #32 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:09am:
Patdick .. We here at LNF are so fortunate to have you and stupid keeping us up on the wave of Black crime and particular the insidious dine and dasher phenomena ..   

It's by the good work you and stupid do that we are spared the burden of knowing about white crime in America.. (assuming that there is any)

With that Patdick, I'll post some of the clearly fake news stories and ask that you shed light on the media's effort to defame Whites. .  And IF these stories are indeed true, no doubt you have good evidence of how these Whites were coerced into a life of crime by the evil Blacks..

Again Patdick ..  Thank you for your service..

---------------------------------

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zSen3mzqv9Y/hqdefault.jpg
Some stole to cover gambling debts. Others financed a lifestyle of luxury. One man paid for a $10,000 hair transplant.

Going back decades, large-scale embezzlement is nothing new for the Buffalo area.

A longtime financial official for Towne Automotive Group on Tuesday admitted stealing $4.1 million from the company. That figure is believed to be the largest single embezzlement in Erie County history.

--------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/8334042135d7f679c06190b7cdf533ced74a407e/c=15-0...
An Eaton County woman has admitted embezzling more than $400,000 from her 9-year-old son's estate.

Kasie Pruden-Rivera, 32, pleaded no contest to one count of embezzling more than $100,000, and is set to be sentenced June 28 in Eaton County Circuit Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/39041bad2fc574f1b2b442e6934273f7802a658b/c=57-6...
A judge ruled Monday it is not double jeopardy for a Port Huron woman convicted of stealing from a local Little League to also be charged for allegedly stealing from her employer.

Deidre Mitchell, who already pleaded guilty to embezzling from Port Huron Township Little League in August, was charged with embezzlement as an agent or trustee of $20,000 to $50,000 and false pretenses earlier in 2018.

Fartler, could you keep your white uncle tom shuck and jive limited to once a day?  It used to be amusing, actually FUNNY, but now it's getting tiresome.  Wink

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #33 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 12:11pm:
I don't see a difference between profiling and racism.

Racists judge people they do not know based on the color of their skin, typically assuming the worst about a person without any knowledge of them personally. And that's what profiling is all about, too.

It's a hasty generalization based on skin color. How is that not racist?

Profiling has to do with the increased statistical probability that a person of a given type will behave in a certain way, based on experience.  If you're a cop and you stop for speeding a 20 year old black guy dressed like a thug, he's much more likely to pull a gun on you than, say, a 70 year old white grandmother - that's a FACT.  But PC requires you to substitute an alternate liberal reality in such situations.  Profiling is completely reasonable, but what's politically correct nowadays trumps reason.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
Profiling has to do with the increased statistical probability that a person of a given type will behave in a certain way, based on experience.  If you're a cop and you stop for speeding a 20 year old black guy dressed like a thug, he's much more likely to pull a gun on you than, say, a 70 year old white grandmother - that's a FACT.  But PC requires you to substitute an alternate liberal reality in such situations.  Profiling is completely reasonable, but what's politically correct nowadays trumps reason.

1st of all define "Dressed Like A Thug"

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #35 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:00am:
When a white guy rapes someone, you don't call it "white privilege", asshole!

So when one white guy does something, he's just one guy, when it's a black guy then it's all of them.

Patrick, you're a piece of crap.

not true
Unfortunately one persons actions often represent the entire race. White, black, and Hispanic are media favorites. The Muslim religion gets this too.
White may have the advantage (The majority does in every country) but if you think they don't get criticized for one persons actions you're no better then Patrick.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 4:50pm:
not true
Unfortunately one persons actions often represent the entire race. White, black, and Hispanic are media favorites. The Muslim religion gets this too.
White may have the advantage (The majority does in every country) but if you think they don't get criticized for one persons actions you're no better then Patrick.

It is true.  When white people act stupid, I never see you blame your entire race for their actions.  You only do it with other races.  That is what racism is all about.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
Do the blacks who commit the vast majority of felonies represent black people?  Do the thugs who turn urban schools into hell holes represent black people?  How about the black girls who have 8 kids so they can live on welfare?  Where's the cut off point?  Who exactly represents black people?

Who represent white people?

Does these people represent all white people?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #38 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
"Affirmative action" was never "needed".  All blacks and females needed was a level playing field, but they got one drastically tilted in their direction.

Affirmative action is the level playing field.  To protect black people from people like you who think all black women have 8 children and are on welfare.  If you feel that way about black people, would you hire any of them if not forced to do so?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
The job of my bosses on various projects is waaaaayyyyyyyy to technologically advanced for some black guy who was listening to rap crap in school while they were studying math, science, and engineering.   Grin

That is the most racist thing you could say about someone.  You actually beleive that black people are inferior to you.  That is a sad state of being.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Black privilege at the restaurant

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules