Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset (Read 61 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset
Jun 11th, 2018 at 7:36am
Print Post  

Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset

By: Lloyd Marcus
June 11, 2018

My fashionista wife Mary told me the famous purse designer Kate Spade shockingly committed suicide. Upon hearing about the tragic suicide of Anthony Bourdain, this scripture came to mind. “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36) Bourdain was famous, and worth $16 million.

Folks, we live is such an evil time that merely suggesting that people are better off with God in their lives is venomously attacked and branded fanatical religious hate speech. But I am going to go there anyway.

Mr. Bourdain, and I suspect Ms. Spade, were leftists. Typically, leftists think themselves too smart -– too sophisticated to believe in God. Remember the closed-door fundraising event at which Obama demeaned fly-over-country voters for clinging to their guns and religion?

On the Christian-hating “View” TV show, Joy Behar called Vice President Pence “mentally ill” for saying he talks to Jesus. Historian David Barton documents how America was founded upon our Founders praying and receiving guidance from God.

In 1798, founding father John Adams said, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.” Today, Christian politicians are branded “dangerous” by leftist-dominated mainstream media.

The Democrat party hijacked by leftists removed God from their platform. When Democrats voted God back into their platform the convention floor erupted with angry boos. Can you imagine a political party so wicked that they boo God?

Leftists laugh at Christians. Leftists erroneously believe man is the ultimate power, capable of regulating equal outcomes. They foolishly believe man can save or destroy the planet. Michael Crichton brilliantly articulates leftist folly in his novel Jurassic Park. Believing themselves to be wiser than God, leftists always fight to change God's original intent regarding biology, marriage, and gender.

This scripture nails the leftist mindset. “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.” (Romans 1:22) Folks, we witness their foolishness every day. They say that if a man awakes feeling like a woman that day, he should be legally permitted to use public women restrooms. They say that teachers addressing students as boys and girls is hateful and exclusive and must not be tolerated. They say four-year-olds must be introduced to homosexuality and taught “gay love is beautiful”.

For eight years Obama forced anti-God extreme liberal foolishness down the throats of mainstream commonsense thinking Americans. Thank God Trump is rolling back Obama's war on Christianity, restoring our constitutional religious liberty.

Obama was the left’s dream president. He aggressively stripped the God of Christianity from our government. Obama chastised Christians at the National Prayer Breakfast. He relentlessly tried to bully the one-hundred-year-old Little Sisters of the Poor into funding abortion services, an anathema against their religious convictions. Obama enthusiastically honored homosexuals, Black Lives Matter, and Muslims with celebrations at the White House while turning away the National Day of Prayer. Obama was the most biblically-hostile president in U.S. history.

MORE>https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/bourdain_casualty_of_leftist_mi...

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Re: Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
What a pathetic and disgusting op-ed, attempting to score reliogio-politico points off the deaths of two very talented people.

For shame!

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:56pm:
What a pathetic and disgusting op-ed, attempting to score reliogio-politico points off the deaths of two very talented people.

For shame!

It's"the thunker". what else would you expect?

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
It's"the thunker". what else would you expect?

I expected Stupidity. Not something this disgusting, and, I dare say, so un-Christian.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Ars Longa, Vita Bert
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Oh for f**k's sake. Bourdain is a casualty of depression. Politics and ideology had nothing too do with it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules