Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump on Kim Jong-Un: ‘A very talented man who loves his country very much’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump on Kim Jong-Un: ‘A very talented man who loves his country very much’ (Read 445 times)
Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Re: Trump on Kim Jong-Un: ‘A very talented man who loves his country very much’
Reply #20 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Possibly Logical wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 5:36am:
Could you imagine what conservatives would say if Obama said something like this?

It's not hard to imagine. Just change the names of the President and the members making posts in this thread.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 10:58am:
Roll Eyes  It has nothing to do with US egos. It has everything to do with a one-way meaningless exchange pretending to be some sort of "summit". In reality it was both idiots flying in for a photo-op.

And yet you're pretending it has something to do with "winning" or "peace."  Now you're accepting reality.  Why the inconsistency in this follow up?

Quote:
I'll take your $100. Remember, you only win if he makes it to an election win. If he drops dead from a hooker-induced heart attack I'll call it a draw for you.

Alright we're on. 

Cohen was the best shot at taking Trump down.  You all crappity smacked it up by flooding the airwaves with pictures of the tits Trump crappity smacked until the public was saturated and moved on.  Hardly a negative outcome for Trump.

I expect you guys to keep doing that. 

Far from learning any lessons from your constant overreach and crappity smackups you guys seem to be picking up speed.

If Trump ends up being assassinated I'll accept it as a loss since it was a political move.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:05am:
And yet you're pretending it has something to do with "winning" or "peace."  Now you're accepting reality.  Why the inconsistency in this follow up?

Alright we're on. 

Cohen was the best shot at taking Trump down.  You all crappity smacked it up by flooding the airwaves with pictures of the tits Trump crappity smacked until the public was saturated and moved on.  Hardly a negative outcome for Trump.

Far from learning any lessons from your constant overreach and crappity smackups you guys seem to be picking up speed.

If Trump ends up being assassinated I'll accept it as a loss since it was a political move.

Queshank

From this side of the Atlantic it’s hard to pick out any US politician other than Mr. Trump.

Vypr, can I take £100 from you, please?

At today’s rate; the £ will be tanking by 2020.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:55pm
Print Post  

well I can understand how upset many are that DJT has a different approach & has tried something different with NK, after all the old ways have been working so well   Grin

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #24 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 10:20am:
We go from the edge of nuclear war with North Korea which many here was attributing to Trump being foolish, to this initial agreement to denuclearize NK.  Now the left still wants to downplay his success.  I could not care less who brought us this moment, it is a win for millions of souls and we all should be thankful.  There is still a ways to go but this is an encouraging first step and if our troops eventually come home, a victory.  Fingers crossed this is seen through.

We go Quote:
from the edge of nuclear war with North Korea

So you fell for all the paranoia ? We weren't going to Nuclear war seawolf Roll Eyes

Quote:
to this initial agreement to denuclearize NK. 

Why do you suppose there is no DETAILS to this agreement? Huh

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #25 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:18am
Print Post  

Yes, very talented indeed Roll Eyes

Quote:
North Korean defector 'forced to watch 11 musicians executed with anti-aircraft guns'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-defector-anti-aircraft...

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #26 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
You simply have to break it down and view Trump's statement objectively.

Is Ping Pong a "talented man"? Maybe. Even probably. Everyone has talent in some form.

Does he "love his country very much"? This, I highly doubt. If he did, he wouldn't treat the people like dogs. But then, how he treats his people is of zero concern to me.

So in my view, Trump is partly right and mostly wrong. But, it doesn't really matter.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 11:05am:

Alright we're on. 

Queshank

Nobody Fuc*ked anything up.  The media reports the news.  Cohen is news worthy.  You don't like any negative reporting that has to do with Trump.  Case closed.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #28 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:31am:
LOL. He's a mass murdering psychopath who starves his people and puts anyone who questions him to death while their family goes to the gulag for the rest of their lives.

But, yeah, he loves his country very much.

He does, and they love him. Wouldn't you love someone you can treat like shit while they treat you like god.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump on Kim Jong-Un: ‘A very talented man who loves his country very much’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules