Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › 'We’ll stop it'
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 'We’ll stop it' (Read 405 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

'We’ll stop it'
Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Amazing that those within an agency would plot to circumvent the will of the people.  An absolute abuse of the trust of the people.
Quote:
A bombshell report released Thursday by the Justice Department's inspector general includes new evidence that an FBI agent and an agency lawyer who were having an affair in 2016 were also plotting to keep President Donald Trump from winning the election.

In an email on August 8, 2016, Special Agent Peter Strzok reassured Page that she needn't worry about Trump winning the White House.

Trump is 'not ever going to become president, right? Right?!' Page texted Strzok.   

'No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it,' he responded.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz wrote that '[s]everal FBI employees who played critical roles in the investigation sent political messages,' but concluded that 'the conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation.'

He declared that the IG's office 'did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.'...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5842335/Inspector-generals-bombshell-rep...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: 'We’ll stop it'
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Umm....  YOU posted this part but seem to have missed it.

Quote:
He declared that the IG's office 'did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.'...

OK....

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
We know if this same agency was used in a similar manner against the DNC there would be an outcry.  I could care less who this happened under, the problem is that an agency created by Congress sought to alter the elections.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
Umm....  YOU posted this part but seem to have missed it.

OK....

Greg

Conduct and standards unbecoming of an agent.  The point is that no agency should EVER conspire to alter the elections.  They should be immediately fired and investigated for criminal activity.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
We know if this same agency was used in a similar manner against the DNC there would be an outcry.  I could care less who this happened under, the problem is that an agency created by Congress sought to alter the elections.

No they didn't.  In fact, the report says just the opposite.

Greg

IP Logged

Fiddleɾ
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:16pm:

Greg

True.. but that doesn't fit Seaweed's narrative ..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:16pm:

Greg

Standards do not have to be seen as criminal.  Conflicts of interests are fireable offenses.  I need to also remind you that the FBI under Comey brought up another investigation just before the elections against Hillary.  I am sure you were upset about that when Comey announced this.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Fiddleɾ wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
True.. but that doesn't fit Seaweed's narrative ..

What's my narrative, and let me remind you opinions are not quotes?  The problem you have is your inability to ask questions before looking like a jackass.  I am trying to spare you from looking like a jackass.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
What's my narrative, and let me remind you opinions are not quotes?  The problem you have is your inability to ask questions before looking like a jackass.  I am trying to spare you from looking like a jackass.

Secret society again?

Greg

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:19pm:
Standards do not have to be seen as criminal.  Conflicts of interests are fireable offenses.  I need to also remind you that the FBI under Comey brought up another investigation just before the elections against Hillary.  I am sure you were upset about that when Comey announced this.

What "conflict of interest"?

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › 'We’ll stop it'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog