Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Annapolis - NOW can we ban those assault rifles?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Annapolis - NOW can we ban those assault rifles? (Read 2,037 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Annapolis - NOW can we ban those assault rifles?
Reply #240 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:05am:
Huh, I think you contridicted yourself.  Now explain in detail why there is more damage to the human body by an AR-15 injury than with a shotgun.  Back to topic, troll

Wads u don’t get it. You could not be more wrong. Did you read anything I posted.

If you went out and bought two 20 pound turkeys. And then shot each with each type of gun.

Only then would you see not only how wrong you are, but massively wrong.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #241 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:03am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:01am:
Wads u don’t get it. You could not be more wrong. Did you read anything I posted.

If you went out and bought two 20 pound turkeys. And then shot each with each type of gun.

Only then would you see not only how wrong you are, but massively wrong.

Not what the experts say and you are not an expert.  I sourced the experts and you refused to respond.  Let it go if you don't want to address the experts.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #242 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:03am:
Not what the experts say and you are not an expert.  I sourced the experts and you refused to respond.  Let it go if you don't want to address the experts.

Feinstein had expert doctor say just as you did. If you are not willing to accept reality by experiencing it yourself, just do the math. 30 rounds of ar-15 shooting one shot of 55 grain per trigger, and one shot from buckshot shooting 9 pellets each of same weight as one 223 round.

Or a slug traveling almost 2/3rds the speed of a 223 round with 8x the weight

Every person on this board with extensive experience with firearms is telling you the same thing and you refuse to believe it. It’s some math and physics. Plus real live animal shooting experiences. Many times over.

It’s not like we have something to gain by promoting our position, beyond trying to explain to someone with no experience they are wrong.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #243 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:49am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:46am:
Feinstein had expert doctor say just as you did. If you are not willing to accept reality by experiencing it yourself, just do the math. 30 rounds of ar-15 shooting one shot of 55 grain per trigger, and one shot from buckshot shooting 9 pellets each of same weight as one 223 round.

Or a slug traveling almost 2/3rds the speed of a 223 round with 8x the weight

Every person on this board with extensive experience with firearms is telling you the same thing and you refuse to believe it. It’s some math and physics. Plus real live animal shooting experiences. Many times over.

It’s not like we have something to gain by promoting our position, beyond trying to explain to someone with no experience they are wrong.

So what are you gabbering about

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #244 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:49am:
So what are you gabbering about

I’m saying this so called expert has no clue what he is talking about. He is simply supporting her position of a desire to ban ar-15’s. You keep citing some expert you read.

I have 40 years of experience with ballistics tests in wood, gelatin and more appropriately animals like deer and hogs, coyotes etc.

If you ever saw the wound creating but a shotgun with a slug or buckshot vs a 223, you would not even question all of this. I would never ever hunt hogs with a 223 or shotgun. The 223 because I’ve seen about 25 shot this way and they keep going and hopefully you find them to finish them off. And never a shotgun because it ruins too much meat and shatters too many bones.

It’s like we are arguing that getting hit by a punch causes more devastation than getting hit by a car.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #245 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:47pm:
I’m saying this so called expert has no clue what he is talking about. He is simply supporting her position of a desire to ban ar-15’s. You keep citing some expert you read.

I have 40 years of experience with ballistics tests in wood, gelatin and more appropriately animals like deer and hogs, coyotes etc.

If you ever saw the wound creating but a shotgun with a slug or buckshot vs a 223, you would not even question all of this. I would never ever hunt hogs with a 223 or shotgun. The 223 because I’ve seen about 25 shot this way and they keep going and hopefully you find them to finish them off. And never a shotgun because it ruins too much meat and shatters too many bones.

It’s like we are arguing that getting hit by a punch causes more devastation than getting hit by a car.

So you are challenging the experts...WOW!!!!!!

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #246 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Wads. Read this

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-911286

I’m saying the person she referenced is not an expert.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #247 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
And seriously wads, google rifle recoil table and shotgun recoil table

The top google finds will link to chuck hawks site.

Look at where the 223 falls relative to all other rifle calibers.

Then look at the shotgun table for comparison.

What the shooter feels on the shoulder is directly proportional to the force of the projectile (he adjusts for gun weight for each caliber).

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #248 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Wads. Read this

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-911286

I’m saying the person she referenced is not an expert.

I think doctor who treat gun wounds are more knowledgable about the effects of gun shot wounds, don't you?

The Difference Between AR-15 and Normal Gunshot Wounds
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/the-difference-between-ar-15-and-normal-gunsho...
What happens when AR-15 rifle bullets tear through the human body
https://bgr.com/2016/06/21/ar-15-rifle-bullet-wounds/
What an AR-15 Can Do to the Human Body

https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #249 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Here is the distinction wads

Limey has chimes in talking about he’s seen plenty of dead soldiers shot with a .223 caliber round (5.56).

Yes, it like any round is capable of killing. I’ve seen a hogs jaw and about blown half off by a poor ar-15 shot. I have an ar-15. I shoot at my personal range all the time. I love the round.

The point I and others are trying to make is it’s an out and out lie to claim the ar-15 has superior killing power to other styles of rifles and calibers. Relatively speaking, it’s anemic compared to a shotgun with buckshot or a slug and virtually every hunting caliber.

And there are many hunting calibers in semi auto and shotguns with higher round capacities.

So when the rationale for a ban is tied to the ar-15 power, those in tbe know, know this is a lie. And we also know that if this is ever banned for its power, then anything with more power should also be banned by default

If you ban Volkswagen bugs due to their extreme ability to speed, pretty much all other cars must go too. Right?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Annapolis - NOW can we ban those assault rifles?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules