Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here's Why Hillary Is Running Again in 2020
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here's Why Hillary Is Running Again in 2020 (Read 472 times)
TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Re: Here's Why Hillary Is Running Again in 2020
Reply #20 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 1:34pm:
He also brought us out of one of the worst recessions caused by conservative policies and presidents like Bush.

I'd say that subject deserves an entire thread. This is the sort of thing that is worth discussing.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #21 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
- Trump - Hillary rematch?
- Trump - Hillary II

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:22pm:
I'd say that subject deserves an entire thread. This is the sort of thing that is worth discussing.

Don't expect to get it - such a thread would exceed the knowledge and thinking ability of 80% of the libs here.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #23 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:31pm
Print Post  

Libbies, .. I believe your gal is seriously thinking about another run for Potus, in 2020!   Grin

Story below
-----

Is Hillary Clinton Prepping to Run a Third Time in 2020?

By: Dwight L. Schwab Jr.
09 July 2018

It is not easy being Hillary Rodham Clinton. More than 18 months after losing the most surprising presidential election in some 70 years, she is on her personal Isle of Elba.

Like Richard Nixon back in the early 1960’s, the label she carries is “loser.” She has run and lost two presidential elections and now incurs the wrath of many disgruntled Democrats. It is not an easy position to be in for a woman that has the enormous ego of Hillary Clinton.

But this has not dissuaded the urgency she feels to stay in the public eye. Whether it derives from a common occurrence in these sorts of situations known as revenge, or the fanatical desire to clear her tarnished name, Hillary is running for president a third time.

Donald Trump is the target on her dart board and she is determined to resurrect their fight once again. It’s going to take a truckload of money to be heard once again, but that apparently will not derail her enthusiasm for the fight. That is an understatement.

Over the last month alone, the former Secretary of State and New York Senator has sent a total of five e-mails espousing her resume against the current president. Her most current theme is separation of migrant families at the southern border.

She writes, “This is a moral and humanitarian crisis. Everyone of us who has ever held a child in their arms, and every human being with a sense of compassion and decency should be outraged.” She is quick to remind her followers that she was a visionary on the topic back in 2016’s presidential campaign.

Her political PAC organization, “Onward Together,” has raised over one million dollars. Although that is a pittance should she decide to run again, it is impressive for a politician literally in the wilderness like Richard Nixon in 1962.

Clinton strives to include the ACLU, immigrants, Latinos, and women’s groups in her constituency. Although her arch enemy, Donald Trump, attempts to banish identity politics from his political rhetoric, Hillary thrives on it.

Her agenda at this moment includes protection of reproductive rights (a.k.a. abortion), voting rights, and access to healthcare. Although careful not to say the word “Obamacare,” she is a huge advocate. This is her game plan to unite the Democratic Party behind her.

MORE>https://www.newsmax.com/dwightlschwab/hillary-clinton-election-candidate-2020/20...

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #24 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Smiley

Hussein delighted the euroweenies and third world rat holes by the unprecedented act of going to foreign countries and trashing America with his apology tours.  He was an embarrassment and a disgrace.  The 2008 crash was caused by Clinton's Community Reinvestment Act, which was an attempt to expand the Free Black Pass privileges by making banks give home loans they weren't qualified for to blacks.  Hussein did nothing to recover from the crash, and you can't cite anything.  The recovery came from the FED lowering interest rates to near-zero.

That was an excellent regurgitation of Fox News soundbytes, but I stand by my assertions.

The data does not lie.

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/editorialfiles/charts/2016/09...

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #25 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
If Trump keeps winning that should ensure another electoral college victory. He's actually aggressively pursuing the issues he ran on (border protection, fair trade and appointing constitutionalist judges). 
I predict that the countries we are having a trade war with will cave in and renegotiate better agreements.
I'm not sure though how changing demographics might affect this election.  More brain dead, indoctrinated snowflakes reaching voting age.  It will be interesting.  The country will grown increasingly divided as the SJW get more aggressive and shrill in their attacks on conservative leaders.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #26 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 3:48pm:
That was an excellent regurgitation of Fox News soundbytes, but I stand by my assertions.

The data does not lie.

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/editorialfiles/charts/2016/09...

So you are unable to debate the issue.  Gotcha.  Wink

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #27 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:33pm:

Patrick, that is adorable. I'm supposed to now go, 'hey wait, didn't you see my chart'. And then you go, 'that chart doesn't say anything'. Blah blah blah.

You want to play games, go argue with a 5th grader. I presented data. If you do not understand it, then it explains your politics perfectly.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #28 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:41pm:
Patrick, that is adorable. I'm supposed to now go, 'hey wait, didn't you see my chart'. And then you go, 'that chart doesn't say anything'. Blah blah blah.

You want to play games, go argue with a 5th grader. I presented data. If you do not understand it, then it explains your politics perfectly.

Your posts are fifth grade thinking.  You have ZERO grasp of causes and effects. You find a chart (that you don't understand), and dimwittedly think this is your chance to make a REAL BIG POINT.  Duh.  Smiley Right now, you're like a five year old who throws a marshmallow and says "I GOT YOU!"    Grin

You're an imbecile.  Wink

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #29 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:36am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:33pm:

No... If that Stock market is fine, Pats fine Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here's Why Hillary Is Running Again in 2020

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules