Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Russian fueled #Walkaway movement dupes many, including some on LNF
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Russian fueled #Walkaway movement dupes many, including some on LNF (Read 847 times)
wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Re: Russian fueled #Walkaway movement dupes many, including some on LNF
Reply #50 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:01pm:
Gladwe canagree in part, but the whole thing was staged by Russians

The whole thing? What about Brandon Straka?  Russian creation?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #51 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:16pm:
The whole thing? What about Brandon Straka?  Russian creation?

I beleive so.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #52 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:25pm:
I beleive so.

You’re saying he’s an actual Russian? The man is a Russian posing as an American?

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #53 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
This is so much fun #Walkaway movement is scaring the hell out of the Dem's.  They are putting a Russian under every bed and in every post.   Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
You’re saying he’s an actual Russian? The man is a Russian posing as an American?

Not saying he is an actual Russian, but I think he may have Russian ties.  After all 1/2 the people trump knows does.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #55 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:54pm:
This is so much fun #Walkaway movement is scaring the hell out of the Dem's.  They are putting a Russian under every bed and in every post.   Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's all they know RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #56 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Speaking of propaganda and the Russian boogeymen.

MSNBC Does Not Merely Permit Fabrications Against Democratic Party Critics. It Encourages and Rewards Them. - The Intercept - July 8, 2018

During the 2016 primary and general election campaigns, various MSNBC hosts were openly campaigning for Hillary Clinton. One of the network’s programs featured Malcolm Nance (pictured, above), whose background is quite sketchy but who is presented by the cable network (and now by NBC News) as an “intelligence expert” and former intelligence officer for the U.S. Navy.

On August 20, 2016, weekend host Joy Reid asked Nance about the supposed “affinity” for Russia harbored by Jill Stein supporters. In response, Nance told MSNBC viewers: “Jill Stein has a show on Russia Today.” You can still watch the video of this claim here on MSNBC’s own website, or see it here:

To date – almost two years later – neither NBC News nor MSNBC, nor a single journalist who works for either one of those media outlets – has corrected this significant falsehood, despite obviously knowing that it was broadcast to their viewers. In other words, NBC News and MSNBC knows that it told its viewers something that was materially false, and yet refuses to correct it. Please, defenders of this network: tell me what that says about its integrity, about its real function, about whether it is a real news outlet.

Worse, not only was Nance never sanctioned in any way for the lie he told, but he was rewarded: he has since gone from “MSNBC Contributor” to “MSNBC intelligence analyst,” is far more pervasive on that network, and its hosts have spent the month aggressively promoting his new book on how Putin is destroying U.S. democracy.

But do go on.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #57 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 10:53am:
It what may be an early onslaught of Kremlin-linked Twitter attacks ahead of the U.S. midterm elections, Russia bots appear to be fueling a wave of criticism targeting Democrats over alleged intimidation in political confrontations and a lack of “civility,” according to bot trackers.

Attacks with the hashtag #WalkAway purport to be from a “grassroots” wave of one-time Democrats who have left the party in part because they say they are so incensed by the hateful and divisive behavior of party members. The message is to “walk away” from ugly confrontations, “intolerance” and hate — and from the Democratic Party.

But the hashtag has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days, according to bot tracking by the Hamilton 68 site run by the bipartisan Alliance for Securing Democracy, which keeps tabs on Russian activity on the American internet.

Arc Digital has made the same connection in the “strikingly similar” tweets pushing a “familiar narrative” of Democratic “bullying.” Arc traced the campaign from a Facebook group in May and subsequent tweets whose traffic suddenly began to explode late last month.

Amplification of tweets by bots does not necessarily mean content is created by Kremlin-linked operators. But bots typically grossly exaggerate Twitter traffic — and influence — by replicating chosen messages tens of thousands of times.

The aim of such a campaign is to manipulate public opinion by “gaming online algorithms” to rocket content to the top of internet searches, noted Arc Digital.

Fox News and other conservative outlets in turn have helped amplify the message by reporting on the #WalkAway “movement.”

FULL:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-bots-linked-viral-twitter-043234024.html

Note the failed attempts to body snatch other NLF people by #Walkaway useful idiots:
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1531017996/0#0
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1530826411/43#43
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1530542832/3#3

Nope.

Brandon has a message for you on his Twitter feed

https://t.co/kMZVX4PurK

https://twitter.com/usminority?s=17

I've been following him on twitter and he's got almost 50 thousand followers...twitter has purged bots recently and his followers keep increasing..I'm sure twitter would love to purge them , but they obviously can see the people are not Russian bots so the haven't.

IP Logged

Spectacular Eric.
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #58 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:32pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #59 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
China is quite obviously trying to meddle in our 2018 elections by raising tarrifs only on states that voted for Trump...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Russian fueled #Walkaway movement dupes many, including some on LNF

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules