Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass? (Read 693 times)
Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Re: Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass?
Reply #40 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Hayzeus Bama Beau wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 1:50pm:

RWB, can you please post maybe three examples of Wadsworth's racist posts?
Since there are so many of them, according to you, three should be easy to find.

Thanks in advance. Your friend, BamaBeau

Good luck with that.  Racist White Boy ran away screaming when I asked that ..

Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:03pm:
I can come up with dozens of stu(pid)'s extremists and racist posts .. why don't you link to a few of the ones where you think Wads is racist..

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #41 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:23pm
Print Post  

Since there are so many of them, according to you, three should be easy to find.

Viva!! Viva El Prèsidéntè!!!

Viva!!!

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #42 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:07pm:
Isn't Wadsworth pretty regularly called a racist on this forum?

Sure Patty and RWB call me racists all of the time.  But never have been able to show me anything that I posted that was racist.  I call them out on their racism and in turn they call me a racist.  That is how they roll.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #43 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:09pm
Print Post  

I have asked him and Patty this on several occasions with no response.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #44 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
Good luck with that.  Racist White Boy ran away screaming when I asked that ..

They always do.  They know I am not racist.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #45 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
They always do.  They know I am not racist.

It's part of the attempt to change language in order to capture political ground.

Most of us have an idea what 'racism' is. Although we'd struggle to agree on an exact definition, it's something like 'assumptions of negative attributes in a group of people defined by their inherited physical characteristics, and negative behaviour towards those people'.

When degenerate Communists like Wads, me, Greg, and in this context possibly also the Libertarians comment upon racism and the negative effect in society of racist attitudes, some Right wingers (like Stu and RWB) go on the attack with accusations.

I don't think Stu worked this out for himself; I think he is parroting lines from elsewhere.

So, when positive comment is passed on things like quotas for employment, favouring blacks, that is decried as 'racist' against whites. Arguably, it is of course. However, it is held up not as merely ethically comparable to current and past supremacist behavior by whites, but exactly equal - as if those seeking, clumsily, routes towards a more equal society are on a plane with neo-nazis.

Clearly that is total bullshit, but some of them seem to actually believe it rather than just use it as smoke.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #46 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
It's part of the attempt to change language in order to capture political ground.

Most of us have an idea what 'racism' is. Although we'd struggle to agree on an exact definition, it's something like 'assumptions of negative attributes in a group of people defined by their inherited physical characteristics, and negative behaviour towards those people'.

When degenerate Communists like Wads, me, Greg, and in this context possibly also the Libertarians comment upon racism and the negative effect in society of racist attitudes, some Right wingers (like Stu and RWB) go on the attack with accusations.

I don't think Stu worked this out for himself; I think he is parroting lines from elsewhere.

So, when positive comment is passed on things like quotas for employment, favouring blacks, that is decried as 'racist' against whites. Arguably, it is of course. However, it is held up not as merely ethically comparable to current and past supremacist behavior by whites, but exactly equal - as if those seeking, clumsily, routes towards a more equal society are on a plane with neo-nazis.

Clearly that is total bullshit, but some of them seem to actually believe it rather than just use it as smoke.

Yes, I do think they actually beleive it.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #47 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:10am:
Well, let's take a look at small sample of Stu's posting:

Non white areas tend to be in the worst conditions throughout the world, not just US. US, Canada, England, Russia, and France are all white run and are doing better then Africa and South America countries.

However, South Korea and Japan are run like the countries I just used as an example. Those Asian (Non-white) countries are doing great.

Run your countries, neighborhoods, and behave the way white people do. You'll still have the poor and violent, but it would improve greatly.

Now that is just as bad as anything he has said. However its also FACT that we could see if we don't look the other way.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #48 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:17am:
No.
You and stupid are racist morons

Wads ain't

I could be called it, but Im usually just causing trouble (Except Ingins) You aren't, Stu and the greats Wads are.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #49 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Sure Patty and RWB call me racists all of the time.  But never have been able to show me anything that I posted that was racist.  I call them out on their racism and in turn they call me a racist.  That is how they roll.

No, you've come out in support of racist anti-white discrimination.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules