Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass? (Read 697 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass?
Reply #50 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
No, you've come out in support of racist anti-white discrimination.

Can you give me an example

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #51 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
Can you give me an example

You've never said it. However your comments and propaganda give that image.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #52 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:19pm:
You've never said it. However your comments and propaganda give that image.

I will disagree.  Let me tell you how this is for a person of color because you don't get it.  Now Stuey loves to post stats and say that Black people are over represented in felony arrests and convictions based on Black and White population.  OK, however what Stuey does NOT tell you is how easy it is for a person of color to come into contact with the criminal justice system as opposed to a White person.  Now, when Wadsworth posts stories about "swimming while Black", "Mowing lawns while Black" etc, you may see these as aberations.  Or think "that only happens once in a while.  I got news for you, for a Black person, that happens every single day.  Law enforcement, the judicial system AND citizens do not treat people of color the same as White people.  That is a fact.  I have a 14 year old son that I've had to explain the facts of life to.  He will not be looked at the same by a cop as one of his White friends.  So statistics don't tell the whole story.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #53 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Non white areas tend to be in the worst conditions throughout the world, not just US. US, Canada, England, Russia, and France are all white run and are doing better then Africa and South America countries.

However, South Korea and Japan are run like the countries I just used as an example. Those Asian (Non-white) countries are doing great.

Run your countries, neighborhoods, and behave the way white people do. You'll still have the poor and violent, but it would improve greatly.

Now that is just as bad as anything he has said. However its also FACT that we could see if we don't look the other way.

You portray it as though Stu is just talking about African societies. Read it again. He has comments regarding blacks generally and fundamentally. He's a racist.

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:29pm:
I will disagree.  Let me tell you how this is for a person of color because you don't get it.  Now Stuey loves to post stats and say that Black people are over represented in felony arrests and convictions based on Black and White population.  OK, however what Stuey does NOT tell you is how easy it is for a person of color to come into contact with the criminal justice system as opposed to a White person.  Now, when Wadsworth posts stories about "swimming while Black", "Mowing lawns while Black" etc, you may see these as aberations.  Or think "that only happens once in a while.  I got news for you, for a Black person, that happens every single day.  Law enforcement, the judicial system AND citizens do not treat people of color the same as White people.  That is a fact.  I have a 14 year old son that I've had to explain the facts of life to.  He will not be looked at the same by a cop as one of his White friends.  So statistics don't tell the whole story.

Greg

I’d agree with that.

A good friend who is black - former nfl player - said much the same thing to me. He was pissed that so many other black people give others a reason to look at him a certain negative way, even tho he  has done nothing to deserve it.

If I say gang banger. You get an image. If I say skin head. You get an image.

But I do agree with what Greg wrote.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #55 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:16pm
Print Post  

Greg

Black people are over represented in felony arrests and convictions- I agree

"that only happens once in a while.  I got news for you, for a Black person, that happens every single day

See, its how you word things. That's just ignorant if you think it doesn't happen to white people everyday. There is a huge population gap between the 2 races. What % by race gets mistreated more? Black, but it does happen to white every day too. Its much more likely You'll be accused of committing a crime you did not do, then me.

See, that's what you in Wads do. You make claims as if it never happens to white people. Sure it does, probably even more. However, like I said the population gap statistics show its more likely to happen to a black person.

63% white    
12% black

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #56 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:21pm
Print Post  

Greg

But the thing is....I don't even start those threads, Vypr Usually does.  What I do is comment on their racist Threads and they get offended because they cannot justify their racist post, so therefore they call me a racist.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #57 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
But the thing is....I don't even start those threads, Vypr Usually does.  What I do is comment on their racist Threads and they get offended because they cannot justify their racist post, so therefore they call me a racist.

You are kidding, right? Do you know what self awareness means?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #58 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:16pm:
Black people are over represented in felony arrests and convictions- I agree

See, its how you word things. That's just ignorant if you think it doesn't happen to white people everyday. There is a huge population gap between the 2 races. What % by race gets mistreated more? Black, but it does happen to white every day too. Its much more likely You'll be accused of committing a crime you did not do, then me.

See, that's what you in Wads do. You make claims as if it never happens to white people. Sure it does, probably even more. However, like I said the population gap statistics show its more likely to happen to a black person.

63% white    
12% black

And that is the untruth about what you are saying.  you live in a community where there are very ew blacks so when you here that blacks on black killings in places like Chicago is occurring, you assume that all black people act this way.  If not, then why bring it up at all.  You say that we never talk about how police treat white people, but you dwell on the problems in some black communities and never talk about what is going on in your own community, like drug abuse, suicide and obesity.  Poor white communities have the same problems as poor black communities, however blacks get arrested more for the same crimes that white people commit.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #59 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
You are kidding, right? Do you know what self awareness means?

As I said, show me.  I have asked this question a million times and you guys never respond

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why is it Stu is being called out for Racist posts BUT Waddles gets a pass?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules