Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why do libs here mostly refuse to debate issues?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why do libs here mostly refuse to debate issues? (Read 651 times)
Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

THE DEMS WON THE HOUSE!
HA HA HA!

Re: Why do libs here mostly refuse to debate issues?
Reply #40 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
The ill will seems to originate from the Right in most threads. Like this one, claiming liberals shy away from debate.

When in truth liberals here are declining to be baited. And to borrow a right wing cliché, that is making right wing heads explode.

So there.

Nyah.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #41 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
We haven't done a good enough job being the kind of board that would attract the class of left liberal you say you want.

But we are very good at pulling out the worst in each other.

All anonymous interactions bring out the worst in people.  And cranks and crackpots are attracted to venues that allow for anonymous interaction.

Patrick's problem, in addition to being a crank/crackpot who has suffered miserably under "affirmative action" his entire life and pisses and moans about it periodically, is that he doesn't really want to debate.  He wants to vent.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #42 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
All anonymous interactions bring out the worst in people.  And cranks and crackpots are attracted to venues that allow for anonymous interaction.

Patrick's problem, in addition to being a crank/crackpot who has suffered miserably under "affirmative action" his entire life and pisses and moans about it periodically, is that he doesn't really want to debate.  He wants to vent.

There's that liboid phenomenon that's become commonplace - turning reality upside down.  Do you want to debate "affirmative action"?  No, you don't - you're a chicken shit.  Grin

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

THE DEMS WON THE HOUSE!
HA HA HA!

Reply #43 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:31pm:

Seems to me he doesn't want to debate liberals, he just wants to bait liberals. He's upset because it's not working.

So he's trying new bait.

This won't work either.

He should just cut bait.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #44 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
Seems to me he doesn't want to debate liberals, he just wants to bait liberals. He's upset because it's not working.

So he's trying new bait.

This won't work either.

He should just cut bait.

I just wish he'd take his whining about being a victim of affirmative action elsewhere.  I don't think anyone here gives a rip.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #45 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
I just wish he'd take his whining about being a victim of affirmative action elsewhere.  I don't think anyone here gives a rip.

Lessee - this is a political page, and that's politics.  Is someone forcing you to read my threads?   Good heavens, try to call the police!

Grin

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #46 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
Instead, the overwhelming number of posts are what might be charitably characterized as low-brow attempts at wit.  There's also an increasing use of cuss words. 

But the answer to the thread title is pretty clear - they usually have no facts and no arguments.

Patrick can't even debate a conservative Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #47 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 10:00am:
I've never seen anyone run from that...I've never seen trump as a conservative and I've never believed he ran on that platform...He's attacked establishment dems and repubs equally...I think that is why he was elected...people sick of the establishment on both sides..

whether he turns out to be fiscally conservative remains yet to be seen - most I know who are conservatives did not like the last budget that he signed off on...he supports the 2nd...but very libertarian on other issues...

Quote:
.I've never seen trump as a conservative

You can say that again Wink

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/23/trump-mulls-veto-1-3-trillion-spendin...

Quote:
whether he turns out to be fiscally conservative remains yet to be seen

We seen it already Roll Eyes Shocked

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/23/trump-mulls-veto-1-3-trillion-spendin...

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #48 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Patrick can't even debate a conservative Wink

I'm ALWAYS ready, willing, and able to debate.  But with the other side consisting of the Liberal Troll Clown Troupe, there are few opportunities.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #49 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 6:44am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 11:12pm:
I'm ALWAYS ready, willing, and able to debate.  But with the other side consisting of the Liberal Troll Clown Troupe, there are few opportunities.  Cheesy

Not with me you aren't Wink  Roll Eyes Grin

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why do libs here mostly refuse to debate issues?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules