Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Religious Freedom .. .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Religious Freedom .. . (Read 294 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Religious Freedom .. .
Reply #20 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:39am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:13am:
Pls post the link / quote where I wrote that

My mistake. It was your twin, Patti tu tu

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:41am
Print Post  
I'm sure modern medicine had nothing to do with it.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:41am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:37am:
Interesting how badly Fiddler and Luther want to bait me on this subject.  The thread has no bearing what so ever on the Christian faith.  You point to an anomaly and stereotype everyone of the Christian faith just solely for your agenda, you both know that of course.

Can God heal?  Absolutely and my wife and I experienced that with our newborn 5 years ago.  Diagnosed with multiple strokes of the brain and a cyst the diagnosis was not good.  There is little they can do that would have spared him of serious complications if not death.  We prayed as did our church for this child of ours and God healed him.

How do I know it was not the doctors?  Because there is little to nothing they can do short of brain surgery.  Our child miraculously recovered, even the doctors admit it was miraculous and without ANY complications.  He is a normal 5 year old with no side affects.

I have no doubt many will try and explain this away, but the doctors own words revealed their surprise to his recovery.  Vastly different then the story you presented, we were open to anything the doctors could do for our child but we knew the risks.

So no, not every story is like what you present as typical of our faith and yes, God does heal.  We were prepared for the worst, but by God's grace, nothing more, he healed our child.  So, my faith is firmly rooted in my God and nothing will alter what he has done for us. 

^^ Gods blessings abound!    Smiley

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:45am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:41am:
I'm sure modern medicine had nothing to do with it.

Honestly Billy, I really do not care if you do not believe, you have an agenda and that is obvious based on your reply.  I am not going to convince you one way or another nor am I going to waste my time trying to, but stigmatizing an entire religion based on the actions of this family is genuinely dishonest.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:47am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:41am:
^^ Gods blessings abound!    Smiley

Thank you AM.  Every morning I wake up to this bounding energy of a little boy, reminding us of what God did.  He blesses us everyday with this child's presence.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:48am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:45am:
Honestly Billy, I really do not care if you do not believe, you have an agenda and that is obvious based on your reply.  I am not going to convince you one way or another nor am I going to waste my time trying to, but stigmatizing an entire religion based on the actions of this family is genuinely dishonest.

All good. Your constant lying about simple facts leads me to conclude that your sky fairy crap is nothing but more of your lies.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:49am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:48am:
All good. Your constant lying about simple facts leads me to conclude that your sky fairy crap is nothing but more of your lies.

Enjoy your day son, time to move on.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Party Leader

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #27 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 8:37am:
Interesting how badly Fiddler and Luther want to bait me on this subject.  The thread has no bearing what so ever on the Christian faith.  You point to an anomaly and stereotype everyone of the Christian faith just solely for your agenda, you both know that of course.

Can God heal?  Absolutely and my wife and I experienced that with our newborn 5 years ago.  Diagnosed with multiple strokes of the brain and a cyst the diagnosis was not good.  There is little they can do that would have spared him of serious complications if not death.  We prayed as did our church for this child of ours and God healed him.

How do I know it was not the doctors?  Because there is little to nothing they can do short of brain surgery.  Our child miraculously recovered, even the doctors admit it was miraculous and without ANY complications.  He is a normal 5 year old with no side affects.

I have no doubt many will try and explain this away, but the doctors own words revealed their surprise to his recovery.  Vastly different then the story you presented, we were open to anything the doctors could do for our child but we knew the risks.

So no, not every story is like what you present as typical of our faith and yes, God does heal.  We were prepared for the worst, but by God's grace, nothing more, he healed our child.  So, my faith is firmly rooted in my God and nothing will alter what he has done for us. 

The fact that you can praise mysticism rather than medicine is simply sad.  Why doesn't it seem to you that in your circumstance god was like that fireman that set fires so that he could put them out and appear the hero..

But you're avoiding the question..  Pee runs away as usual when the questions get hard so will you answer ..

Do you support the young couple's religious freedom when it results in the suffering and death of their child?

Would you like for the government to step in and act to save the child from his/her parents?

I hope the question doesn't scare you back into your safe space..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:18am:
The fact that you can praise mysticism rather than medicine is simply sad.  Why doesn't it seem to you that in your circumstance god was like that fireman that set fires so that he could put them out and appear the hero..

But you're avoiding the question..  Pee runs away as usual when the questions get hard so will you answer ..

Do you support the young couple's religious freedom when it results in the suffering and death of their child?

Would you like for the government to step in and act to save the child from his/her parents?

I hope the question doesn't scare you back into your safe space..

The thread has no bearing what so ever on the Christian faith.  You point to an anomaly and stereotype everyone of the Christian faith just solely for your agenda

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:36am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:30am:
The thread has no bearing what so ever on the Christian faith.  You point to an anomaly and stereotype everyone of the Christian faith just solely for your agenda

How so seebee. Are you saying that yours is the only one.
How intolerant and so very christian of you

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Religious Freedom .. .

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules