Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report (Read 56 times)
Ulysses
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report
Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Here's who you voted into the Oval Office...

Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

Quote:
A few days before President Trump heads to the U.K. to meet the queen and the prime minister, a BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

The report featured Monday on the BBC Panorama investigative documentary series, entitled “Trump: Is the president a sex pest?” included testimony from two women who said they encountered Trump at parties during his time as a real estate magnate and operator of beauty pageants.

Trump’s behavior toward younger women was described by a man who attended the same parties as like that of a “predator.”

One of the women, Barbara Pilling, said she met Trump at a party in New York in the late 1980s while she was a young model. She alleged that then-businessman Trump asked her how old she was and approved when she said she was 17, allegedly responding: “Oh, great. So you're not too old and not too young. That's just great.”

Pilling said she was not the youngest girl at the party, claiming there were girls as young as 14 attending. “I felt I was in the presence of a shark,” Pilling said, describing Trump.

Another woman, Heather Braden, told Panorama that she saw Trump at a party in Miami in the 1990s attended by only four men and 50 female models.

“I felt like a piece of meat in a market,” Braden said. “I could have been auctioned off in some sort of a sex slave ring.”

One anonymous male source speaking to the show claimed to have been at many of the same events as Trump during the same time frame and described drug- and alcohol-fueled parties attended by older men and younger women.

“These were guys who could easily be [the models'] fathers — two times over. [It was] kind of like a feeding frenzy,” he said.

Trump, in particular, was “notorious” for his behavior toward younger women, the man said.

“This guy was like a predator in action. The next day or days after we would hear about it, he would brag about it to his friends and it would get around that he scored. Maybe one or two girls at a time, which is what he loved to do.”

Neither Trump nor the White House has responded to the accusations in the report. In the past, Trump has said he has “no idea” of who any of his accusers are, saying the events never happened and said the women were politically motivated to come forward.

As well as the news accounts from Braden and Piling, Panorama spoke to a number of the other people who have previously accused Trump of inappropriate behavior toward them.

Trump is in for more controversy when he visits the U.K. to meet with under-fire Prime Minister Theresa May later this week, as up to 200,000 people are planning to protest his presence in the country in what activists are calling a “Carnival of Resistance” on Friday.

Accusations of inappropriate behavior are nothing new for Trump. An October 2016 BuzzFeed story said four young contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into the dressing room while they were changing. And since the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape came out a few weeks before the 2016 election, with Trump bragging he could “grab ‘em by the pussy,” more than 20 women have come forward with allegations about interactions with the president. One of them, Summer Zervos, a former contestant on the Trump-hosted reality show “The Apprentice,” is suing Trump for defamation after he denied allegations he forced himself on her in the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007.

I'm guessing the royals will be keeping Princess Charlotte well away from the American sex pest during his visit.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Re: Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
This isn't surprising. Trump's supporters like him for it. He's their answer to Bill, except to the 18th power. They are getting even by supporting the only guy they could find who was far worse, at least without pulling someone out of prison.

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Re: Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report
Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
This isn't surprising. Trump's supporters like him for it. He's their answer to Bill, except to the 18th power. They are getting even by supporting the only guy they could find who was far worse, at least without pulling someone out of prison.

Yeah, but I just cannot wrap my head around the support that American evangelicals give to this sex pest. So hypocritical.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:48pm:
Yeah, but I just cannot wrap my head around the support that American evangelicals give to this sex pest. So hypocritical.

For some it was "he's better than Hillary." I get that, although I didn't go along with them in their vote.

As for those who enthusiastically support him...I shake my head in dismay.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:48pm:

Most Christians believe that they can do whatever they want as long as they'll say that they're sorry afterward.

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
What a great post. Wow. Amazing.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 6:20pm:
What a great post. Wow. Amazing.

What a great rebuttal! Wow! Amazing!

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules