Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › "Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows"
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic "Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows" (Read 38 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows"
Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
"Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows and they are hurt by even the tiniest bit of criticism."

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2018/7/9/1779169/-Yes-Trump-is-a-narcissist-But-i...

"Trump’s deplorable, unmovable base are cult-like followers who could watch him shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and still follow him, who give no shits that he is a serial sexual assaulter and defender of molesters, who get fleeced by his tariffs, by his family’s blatant disregard for the emoluments clause, and yet continue to vote for him even when it seemingly serves no interest of their own. Kool-Aid drinkers in the most macabre sense of the metaphor, they will follow him right to hell and never look back. None of it makes any logical sense, until you realize they are serving their own interests. Because none of the details matter if you see yourself in the narcissist delivering the rhetoric that feeds your own sense of narcissism.

Trump’s base is nothing more than a collection of narcissists, and I find this a lot more interesting than the fact that Trump himself is a narcissist. Trump simply represents the abhorrent qualities of his entire base."

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: "Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows"
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:14am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:59am:
"Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows and they are hurt by even the tiniest bit of criticism."

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2018/7/9/1779169/-Yes-Trump-is-a-narcissist-But-i...

"Trump’s deplorable, unmovable base are cult-like followers who could watch him shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and still follow him, who give no shits that he is a serial sexual assaulter and defender of molesters, who get fleeced by his tariffs, by his family’s blatant disregard for the emoluments clause, and yet continue to vote for him even when it seemingly serves no interest of their own. Kool-Aid drinkers in the most macabre sense of the metaphor, they will follow him right to hell and never look back. None of it makes any logical sense, until you realize they are serving their own interests. Because none of the details matter if you see yourself in the narcissist delivering the rhetoric that feeds your own sense of narcissism.

Trump’s base is nothing more than a collection of narcissists, and I find this a lot more interesting than the fact that Trump himself is a narcissist. Trump simply represents the abhorrent qualities of his entire base."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course your idiocy came from the dailykos.enema!
                                Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: "Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows"
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:16am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:14am:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course your idiocy came from the dailykos.enema!
                                Smiley Smiley

You should read the article. It's all about you

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:17am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:16am:
You should read the article. It's all about you

IT'S ABOUT BALL SUCKERS???   Shocked

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:17am:
IT'S ABOUT BALL SUCKERS???   Shocked

Why is he always after your balls?

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › "Because underneath their tough, braggadocious exteriors, they are marshmallows"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules