Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racism against whites
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Racism against whites (Read 1,078 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Racism against whites
Reply #100 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:06am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:01am:
Sounds to me like you are projecting your own meaning on to the word.

No, I'm using the exactly precise meaning it has in practice.  The left has an endless stream of political euphemisms to blur the significance of their polices, e.g. "choice" (abortion), "affirmative action" (racist anti-white discrimination) "comprehensive immigration reform" (open the borders)  "investments" (taxes).  Is that news to you?  By the way, you're starting to sound more like a lib every day.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #101 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:07am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:02am:
I don't think anyone who visits this board, or social media in general, would think that is true.

Do they have television where you are?

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #102 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:20am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:02am:
I don't think anyone who visits this board, or social media in general, would think that is true.

I’d say people like sharpton, Jackson, obama, and some here either make a living off it or have a perversion to keep it going.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #103 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:36am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
If you hire just the best, you're also going to have a diverse company.

And this diversity will show up in many variables, not just race.

I'll be honest. When I think of diversity, race does not immediately come to mind. Rather I tend to think abut skills, preferences, values, aptitudes, personalties, tastes, and experiences.

This is the diversity that matters. Race is merely incidental.

The question is...…..How would you know you have the best.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Senior Staffer
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #104 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist. The report stipulated that the respondents were asked about ethnic groups in America, not around the world.

Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/4/americans-say-blacks-more-racist...

Oops. The truth kinda screws with the leftist narrative, doesn't it?

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #105 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:23am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:20am:
I’d say people like sharpton, Jackson, obama, and some here either make a living off it or have a perversion to keep it going.

AGAIN, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RACISM IS.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #106 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:24am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:41am:
Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist. The report stipulated that the respondents were asked about ethnic groups in America, not around the world.

Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/4/americans-say-blacks-more-racist...

So blacks beleive they are the superior race........I see Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #107 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:26am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:41am:

I hate it Wink when you use all those disgusting facts.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #108 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:51am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:06am:
No, I'm using the exactly precise meaning it has in practice.  The left has an endless stream of political euphemisms to blur the significance of their polices, e.g. "choice" (abortion), "affirmative action" (racist anti-white discrimination) "comprehensive immigration reform" (open the borders)  "investments" (taxes).  Is that news to you? 

So you are going to let your political enemies control your language? That doesn't seem smart to me.

I prefer the actual dictionary definition. You and the left are just going to have to accept that. lol

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #109 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:52am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:20am:

I bet we would disagree on who fans those flames the most here at LNF.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racism against whites

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules