Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Kansas GOP primary vote discrepancies point to Kobach fraud and incompetence?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - Kansas GOP primary vote discrepancies point to Kobach fraud and incompetence? (Read 209 times)
Ashley McChurch
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Re: - Kansas GOP primary vote discrepancies point to Kobach fraud and incompetence?
Reply #30 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:55am:
(Medal = swift bop upside the head)

We prefer Boddingtons.

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Re: - Kansas GOP primary vote discrepancies point to Kobach fraud and incompetence?
Reply #31 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 5:54am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:55am:
You and Harry deserve a medal for derailing yet another serious political discussion thread.

(Medal = swift bop upside the head)

Personnally I enjoyed the diversion.  Calling this a "serious political discussion thread" ... can only be true in the eyes of the beholder.  For the rest of us ... not true.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #32 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 10:00pm:
- Kansas GOP under Kobach can't even count the votes of their PRIMARY but Kobach lectures the country about millions of illegal votes with no evidence?
- Kobach trying to steal primary win? even if he recuses, it is his appointees handling the counting and fixing the game
- Kobach has always lied about votes?

Quote:
but Kobach lectures the country about millions of illegal votes with no evidence?

I didn't know we had another running his mouth(Trump) about 3 to 5 million illegal votes without evidence? Shocked

Tell me it isn't so?

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #33 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:08am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 10:00pm:
- Kansas GOP under Kobach can't even count the votes of their PRIMARY but Kobach lectures the country about millions of illegal votes with no evidence?
- Kobach trying to steal primary win? even if he recuses, it is his appointees handling the counting and fixing the game
- Kobach has always lied about votes?

What the heck are you talking about?  Why don't you try using facts sometime?

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #34 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:10am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:08am:
What the heck are you talking about?  Why don't you try using facts sometime?

I use facts all the time with you Crepe

You just ignore, distract and elude Huh Shocked Roll Eyes Smiley

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:23am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:10am:
I use facts all the time with you Crepe

You just ignore, distract and elude Huh Shocked Roll Eyes Smiley

Again try using fact.  Back up what you say.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #36 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:34am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:23am:
Again try using fact.  Back up what you say.

Ready, set, go!!!!

Quote:
Trump administration asks Pentagon to prepare 20,000 beds for immigrant children on military bases

Quote:
The department would be reimbursed for costs, it explained, as is required under the Economy Act.

The strategy for housing the burgeoning population of immigrant children in federal custody would pull from the playbook of the Obama administration, which housed about 7,000 unaccompanied minors in three military bases in 2014 during a wave of crossings into the US.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-border-us-mi...
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:40am by Luther »  

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer3

Reply #37 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:37am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:34am:

Well he can't deport them.

"An angry federal judge ordered a plane carrying a mother and her daughter to turn around and head back to United States, hours after being whisked away by U.S. authorities before a court hearing on their deportation status could be finished.

“This is pretty outrageous,” U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan said, according to the Washington Post. "That someone seeking justice in U.S. court is spirited away while her attorneys are arguing for justice for her? . . . I’m not happy about this at all. This is not acceptable.”

A Department of Homeland Security official said the agency was complying with the court’s order, according to NBC News. By Thursday evening, the mother and her daughter had landed in El Salvador. But they did not disembark and the plane immediately headed back to Texas, the DHS official said."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/09/pretty-outrageous-federal-judge-b...

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #38 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:41am
Print Post  
Czarcasm wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:37am:

Well he can't deport them.

"An angry federal judge ordered a plane carrying a mother and her daughter to turn around and head back to United States, hours after being whisked away by U.S. authorities before a court hearing on their deportation status could be finished.

“This is pretty outrageous,” U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan said, according to the Washington Post. "That someone seeking justice in U.S. court is spirited away while her attorneys are arguing for justice for her? . . . I’m not happy about this at all. This is not acceptable.”

A Department of Homeland Security official said the agency was complying with the court’s order, according to NBC News. By Thursday evening, the mother and her daughter had landed in El Salvador. But they did not disembark and the plane immediately headed back to Texas, the DHS official said."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/09/pretty-outrageous-federal-judge-b...

So?

But he doesn't have to house them either now does he Wink Roll Eyes

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer3

Reply #39 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:46am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:41am:
So?

But he doesn't have to house them either now does he Wink Roll Eyes

I was agreeing with you but in your haste to be the "Rebel without a Cause", you missed the point.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Kansas GOP primary vote discrepancies point to Kobach fraud and incompetence?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules