Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › All that hate speech about ICE
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) All that hate speech about ICE (Read 200 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: All that hate speech about ICE
Reply #10 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:03am
Print Post  
To put numbers to the massive levels of crime

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/news/unauthorized-immigrants-criminal-conviction...

And this notion that they don’t commit more crime than others. Think about what a stupid comment that is. If the hundreds of thousands of illegals that committed felonies were not here, there would be that fewer felonies. Is that hard to understand?

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #11 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:00am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:03am:
To put numbers to the massive levels of crime

And this notion that they don’t commit more crime than others. Think about what a stupid comment that is.

Pee..  what is it about you that leads you to these wacky and emotional outbursts ..

So let's do put some numbers to it ..  Numbers from the Cato Institute .  Not by any means a leftist organization btw ..  ..

In 2015, Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of illegal immigrants, and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants.

For every 100,000 people in each subgroup, there were 3,578 arrests of natives, 2,149 arrests of illegal immigrants, and 698 arrests of legal immigrants. 

The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.

The arrest rate for all immigrants and legal immigrants was 65 percent and 81 percent below that of native-born Americans, respectively. 

The homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was about 5.4 per 100,000 natives, about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate of 3.7 per 100,000. 

Related to this, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services recently released data that showed the arrest rate for DACA recipients about 46 percent below that of the resident non-DACA population.

More important than arrests are convictions.  Native-born Americans were convicted of 409,063 crimes, illegal immigrants were convicted of 13,753 crimes, and legal immigrants were convicted of 7,643 crimes in Texas in 2015.

Thus, there were 1,749 criminal convictions of natives for every 100,000 natives, 782 criminal convictions of illegal immigrants for every 100,000 illegal immigrants, and 262 criminal convictions of legal immigrants for every 100,000 legal immigrants.

As a percentage of their respective populations, there were 56 percent fewer criminal convictions of illegal immigrants than of native-born Americans in Texas in 2015. The criminal conviction rate for legal immigrants was about 85 percent below the native-born rate.

Come on back to the real world Pee..

Is that hard to understand?

For you..  it appears it is .

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #12 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:03am
Print Post  
As petep said, if the illegals weren't here commiting the crimes they DO commit, we would have that many fewer crimes.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #13 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:03am:
As petep said, if the illegals weren't here commiting [sic] the crimes they DO commit, we would have that many fewer crimes.

You're losing your battle to appear relevant ..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #14 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:08am
Print Post  
No worries, petep. Piddler's words carry absolutely no weight. Carry on with the truth.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:03am:
As petep said, if the illegals weren't here commiting the crimes they DO commit, we would have that many fewer crimes.

That was the simple point I was making. But the weird wacky emotional left spin is to somehow say yes, in spite of those crimes, let’s compare it to crime in general.

If I had a bucket of water with 4 gallons and I had a gallon of water that shouldn’t be there I now have 5 gallons. How much water would I have if I got rid of the water that shouldn’t be there. Is 4 less than 5?

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #16 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:20am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:17am:
That was the simple point I was making. But the weird wacky emotional left spin is to somehow say yes, in spite of those crimes, let’s compare it to crime in general.

If I had a bucket of water with 4 gallons and I had a gallon of water that shouldn’t be there I now have 5 gallons. How much water would I have if I got rid of the water that shouldn’t be there. Is 4 less than 5?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You expect Piddler to understand simple math?

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:32am
Print Post  
That was the simple point I was making.

But you had to lie on the way to making another wacky and emotional point..

You said.. .

And this notion that they don’t commit more crime than others. Think about what a stupid comment that is.

I showed you that it's a lie ..

We know that Harry is stupid enough to double down on your initial comment but are you?   ..

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:36am
Print Post  

Sure Pee.. Immigration solutions are as simpleminded as that ..  Proof??   Harry agrees..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #19 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:38am
Print Post  
One plus one equals two. Two is more than one. If, just for conversation, Americans commit five crimes and illegal aliens commit one, you have a total of six crimes. Six is a larger number than five, and can be referred to, honestly, as more.

Professor Harry will recline while he laughs at those that lack an understanding of simple math, now.

For extra credit, do some simple subtraction.

Six minus five equals:

More crimes?

Fewer crimes?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › All that hate speech about ICE

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules