Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How Can Trump Supporters Just Poo Poo....?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Can Trump Supporters Just Poo Poo....? (Read 476 times)
Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

How Can Trump Supporters Just Poo Poo....?
Aug 10th, 2018 at 6:56am
Print Post  

The Trump Admin asking to house up to 20,000 poor migrant children on Military bases

How many believe that these migrates will be sent home?

Inquiring minds want to know? Huh

Quote:
While Donald Trump signed an executive order meant to stop his administration’s disastrous policy of separating immigrant families at the border, the Washington Post reports that the Defense Department is making space available on military bases to house up to 20,000 unaccompanied migrant children.

As of now, approximately 2,500 children who were ripped from their parents are being detained in cages, where many are struggling to deal with extreme trauma. When Trump put his signature on the executive order yesterday, the cruel practice ostensibly came to a halt, but it appears the government anticipates detaining more unaccompanied minors.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/06/pentagon-to-make-room-for-20-000-children-on-mili...

Boy, we have sure come a long way from this?

I was NEVER fooled by the Fools Gold

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: How Can Trump Supporters Just Poo Poo....?
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:21am
Print Post  
What a piece of garbage you must be. More fake news spin. Obama did the same thing. These are unaccompanied minors who show up, no parents, and the govts is housing feeding and caring for them. They are not being “detained” as the article implies

How

This is the real story

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2...

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:25am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:21am:
What a piece of garbage you must be. More fake news spin. Obama did the same thing. These are unaccompanied minors who show up, no parents, and the govts is housing feeding and caring for them. They are not being “detained” as the article implies

How

This is the real story

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2...

[quote]
I never said he didn't Wink. Did you catch that?  Obama did the same thing but Trump is doing it even better than Obama

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:30am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:25am:
[quote]
I never said he didn't Wink. Did you catch that?  Obama did the same thing but Trump is doing it even better than Obama

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you hate and despise Trump so much, .. why do you even give a damn?   Sad

Go away Luther, ..  Cheesy you are nothing but a trouble maker, and like it or not, Trump has done lots of good, in spite of all the hate from the corrupt liberal news media and people like you that damn him at every turn.

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:32am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:21am:

How

This is the real story

He seems to be a broken record as outdated as records are. I just started posting in some volume about a week ago and it's clear that he is not here to seriously engage but to attack and cause trouble. I see many have told him the same thing.

After this morning I've come to the conclusion that it's best to skip over anything he posts. He has nothing new to say.

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:33am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:30am:

Go away Luther, ..  Cheesy you are nothing but a trouble maker, and like it or not, Trump has done lots of good, in spite of all the hate from the corrupt liberal news media and people like you that damn him at every turn.

That appears to true.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Czarcasm wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:32am:
He seems to be a broken record as outdated as records are. I just started posting in some volume about a week ago and it's clear that he is not here to seriously engage but to attack and cause trouble. I see many have told him the same thing.

After this morning I've come to the conclusion that it's best to skip over anything he posts. He has nothing new to say.

And you participate in the broken political system at the same time agreeing with me often? Huh

Funny Huh

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #7 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:36am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:30am:

Quote:
you are nothing but a trouble maker

I know, our very own founders were trouble makers especially the FIREBRANDS Shocked Wink

Ask King George buddy Smiley

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Pathetic loser. Promotes fake news. One must ask why. What’s the real agenda to promote fake news they know is spin and a lies.

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #9 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:34am:
And you participate in the broken political system at the same time agreeing with me often? Huh

Funny Huh

Not funny. Look up common sense and what I already explained to you in another thread.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › How Can Trump Supporters Just Poo Poo....?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules