Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’ (Read 554 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Re: Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’
Reply #30 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:44am:
So is your fear of immigrants, their political party afiliation?

Who said I feared immigrants?

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Reply #31 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:49am:
That is her explaining her racist rant from the night before, dingbat.

Show me the racist rant.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:50am:
Who said I feared immigrants?

You appear to be afraid of their political affliations.  You brought it up.
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:05pm by Wadsworth »  

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Reply #33 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:54am:
Ypou appear to be afraid of their political affliations.  You brought it up.

I fear idiots, such as yourself, having the ability to vote. Are you an immigrant?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:50am:
Show me the racist rant.

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Reply #35 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:05pm:

OK, she stated that the country has changed because of legal and illegal immigration. How is that racist? How is that untrue?

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Senior Staffer
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #36 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:31am:
So when did this become a thing?  Do you think that only recently immigrants have come to America with their own set of rules?  As I recall, Italians and Sicilians brought the mob here.  the patty wagon was named after the Irish.  1st generation immigrants don't assimilate.  Never have.  It usually happens in the next generation.  The majority of crime, corruption and violent in this country is from our own citizens, not immigrants.  These people are fleeing  corruption and violent to make a better life for themselves as did your ancestors. 

Probably the most important item to emerge from the Pew poll is that 51 percent of the 50 million Americans of Hispanic origin still identify primarily with their country of origin, and only 21 percent use the term “American” to describe themselves. Some might say the silver lining is that this identification as an American increases dramatically from only 8 percent among first generation immigrants to 48 percent by the third generation.

But if only 48 percent of third-generation Hispanic adults describe themselves as Americans first and Peruvians or Mexicans or Cubans second, can anyone say that assimilation is working well for Hispanic immigrants? That glass is clearly not half full. Shouldn’t we expect that third-generation number to be closer to 90 percent?

https://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hispanic-assimilation-has-failed/

In their book Generations of Exclusion sociologists Edward Telles and Vilma Ortiz found that Mexican-Americans have accomplished "little assimilation" with regard to education and socio-economic status. Even by the fourth generation, they do not have the same educational progress as those of European descent.

That would explain why 43 percent of immigrants who have been in the U.S. for over 20 years are on some form of government benefits, which is actually a higher percentage than immigrants who have been in the U.S. for less than five years, according to a Center for Immigration Studies analysis. Their report found that 57% of Mexican immigrants are on some form of welfare, compared with only 6% of UK immigrants.

We've found the one area where pro-amnesty Republicans are accidently correct when they say Hispanics are joining the mainstream: "Assimilating into the welfare system," according to Harvard economist George Borjas, is a strong trend.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/06/guaranteeing_that_hispanics_won...

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
Probably the most important item to emerge from the Pew poll is that 51 percent of the 50 million Americans of Hispanic origin still identify primarily with their country of origin, and only 21 percent use the term “American” to describe themselves. Some might say the silver lining is that this identification as an American increases dramatically from only 8 percent among first generation immigrants to 48 percent by the third generation.

But if only 48 percent of third-generation Hispanic adults describe themselves as Americans first and Peruvians or Mexicans or Cubans second, can anyone say that assimilation is working well for Hispanic immigrants? That glass is clearly not half full. Shouldn’t we expect that third-generation number to be closer to 90 percent?

https://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hispanic-assimilation-has-failed/

In their book Generations of Exclusion sociologists Edward Telles and Vilma Ortiz found that Mexican-Americans have accomplished "little assimilation" with regard to education and socio-economic status. Even by the fourth generation, they do not have the same educational progress as those of European descent.

That would explain why 43 percent of immigrants who have been in the U.S. for over 20 years are on some form of government benefits, which is actually a higher percentage than immigrants who have been in the U.S. for less than five years, according to a Center for Immigration Studies analysis. Their report found that 57% of Mexican immigrants are on some form of welfare, compared with only 6% of UK immigrants.

We've found the one area where pro-amnesty Republicans are accidently correct when they say Hispanics are joining the mainstream: "Assimilating into the welfare system," according to Harvard economist George Borjas, is a strong trend.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/06/guaranteeing_that_hispanics_won...

I wonder how many Italians identified with their country of origin.  How many Irish, How many Japanese.  So what.  That is common.  We still have Little Italy, Germantown and Chinatown in many cities.  I don't beleive polls.  We don't know how the question was presented nor do we know what level of understanding the person understood the question.  It does not matter anyway.  They serve in the military, In 2015, 12% of all active-duty personnel were Hispanic.  Most are devout Catholics.  Like all other cultures, they are proud of their country, culture and lifestyle and try to preserve it as much as possible even when they are U.S citizens

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #38 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:47am:
Absolutely.  I have more respect for David Duke than Laura Ingram and Stu and Petep and RWB Wink

HAHAHA this coming from miss black supremacist herself PRICELESS.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Reply #39 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
I wonder how many Italians identified with their country of origin.  How many Irish, How many Japanese.  So what.  That is common.  We still have Little Italy, Germantown and Chinatown in many cities.  I don't beleive polls.  We don't know how the question was presented nor do we know what level of understanding the person understood the question.  It does not matter anyway.  They serve in the military, In 2015, 12% of all active-duty personnel were Hispanic.  Most are devout Catholics.  Like all other cultures, they are proud of their country, culture and lifestyle and try to preserve it as much as possible even when they are U.S citizens

Are you going to answer me?

Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:13pm:
OK, she stated that the country has changed because of legal and illegal immigration. How is that racist? How is that untrue?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules