Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’ (Read 858 times)
RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Re: Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’
Reply #40 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Mean while a few of the overpaid hate America Black racist NFL athletes are back to disrespecting the flag and Queen Racist Waddles is ok with those Racist piece of shit's.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #41 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
Mean while a few of the overpaid hate America Black racist NFL athletes are back to disrespecting the flag and Queen Racist Waddles is ok with those Racist piece of shit's.

I sure am Wink

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #42 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:33am:
Yeah right.  Why is it that racist are too much of a coward to admit that they are racist.

Am I a racist? I get pissed when I go to a store. The airport, and other places and I think I am in a different country. People speaking another language, purposefully looking different, and seldom a smile and a hello. If people can’t come here and assimilate, I don’t want them here permanently. My grandparents never spoke to me in any language but English, unless they were talking and didn’t want me to know what they were saying, or when I was bad and in trouble hollering at me and I never knew what they said.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #43 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
Am I a racist? I get pissed when I go to a store. The airport, and other places and I think I am in a different country. People speaking another language, purposefully looking different, and seldom a smile and a hello. If people can’t come here and assimilate, I don’t want them here permanently. My grandparents never spoke to me in any language but English, unless they were talking and didn’t want me to know what they were saying, or when I was bad and in trouble hollering at me and I never knew what they said.
Smiley

Why do people have to speak your language and look like you.  Why does it bother you that they don't?  I have a friend who is second generation Italian.  She told me that her grandmother at best spoke broken English.  The same with a friend who came from India in the sixties at 5.  Her mother speaks very little English.  This is not new to America.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #44 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
I wonder how many Italians identified with their country of origin.  How many Irish, How many Japanese.  So what.  That is common.  We still have Little Italy, Germantown and Chinatown in many cities.  I don't beleive polls.  We don't know how the question was presented nor do we know what level of understanding the person understood the question.  It does not matter anyway.  They serve in the military, In 2015, 12% of all active-duty personnel were Hispanic.  Most are devout Catholics.  Like all other cultures, they are proud of their country, culture and lifestyle and try to preserve it as much as possible even when they are U.S citizens

I am not so into the countries of my background. I love the Italian food, and the beautiful Spanish women. Italian girls too. Makes me wonder why I married a blond. There are no blond jokes, they are all true.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #45 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:19am:
“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” Ingraham said. “Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-ingraham-my-immigration-rant-had-nothing-to-...

Maybe it’s true. Maybe it’s about culture and not about race. Isn’t that possible? Why not accept it as her true opinion as opposed to linking it fully to racism?

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #46 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Why do people have to speak your language and look like you.  Why does it bother you that they don't?  I have a friend who is second generation Italian.  She told me that her grandmother at best spoke broken English.  The same with a friend who came from India in the sixties at 5.  Her mother speaks very little English.  This is not new to America.

My grandparents spoke with an accent too. But they never spoke to me in any way except English. They stood up for the national anthem, there were no Italian flags in their cars or in the house. They worked and owned property, all my aunts and uncles worked and did well and I never heard any of them speak in any language except English. The Italian or Spanish language I know I had to learn because I wanted to. I have worked with a lot of Spanish speaking people. They were happy that I could say a few things like good morning, and how are you. I cannot speak fluently either one, but I can figure out most of it. This is America, and English is our language. Learn it like the legal people from all countries did coming here a hundred years ago or leave. There never was two or three languages on anything like you buy today a hundred years ago.

Smiley

And believe me. If they looked a lot more like me, they would be real handsome.

Freedom

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:19am:
“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” Ingraham said. “Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-ingraham-my-immigration-rant-had-nothing-to-...

And?  You folks have your sensitivity pegged to ultra-hyper-sensitive.  You have to really work overtime to be offended.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #48 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:52pm:
My grandparents spoke with an accent too. But they never spoke to me in any way except English. They stood up for the national anthem, there were no Italian flags in their cars or in the house. They worked and owned property, all my aunts and uncles worked and did well and I never heard any of them speak in any language except English. The Italian or Spanish language I know I had to learn because I wanted to. I have worked with a lot of Spanish speaking people. They were happy that I could say a few things like good morning, and how are you. I cannot speak fluently either one, but I can figure out most of it. This is America, and English is our language. Learn it like the legal people from all countries did coming here a hundred years ago or leave. There never was two or three languages on anything like you buy today a hundred years ago.

Smiley

And believe me. If they looked a lot more like me, they would be real handsome.

That is so not true.  Many Italian immigrants spoke no English.  It was their children who learned and spoke the language well.  And just because you hear people speaking in other languages, does not mean they can't speak English.  Maybe they just choose to speak their native language to each other.  Why do you have a problem with that.

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #49 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
That is so not true.  Many Italian immigrants spoke no English.  It was their children who learned and spoke the language well.

I'm sure that you know your words to be fact ... because you have to be older than I am ... and I am older than dirt.

Yes ... when they got here they knew no English ... duh!  But they went on to LEARN the language of the new country and did not depend on their children for all their linguistics.  And learning English is precisely the point which you fail to recognize.  The new language goes hand in hand with the new country … except of course in Canada and look what it's done/doing for them.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules