Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’ (Read 1,618 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’
Reply #50 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
I'm sure that you know your words to be fact ... because you have to be older than I am ... and I am older than dirt.

Yes ... when they got here they knew no English ... duh!  But they went on to LEARN the language of the new country and did not depend on their children for all their linguistics.  And learning English is precisely the point which you fail to recognize.  The new language goes hand in hand with the new country … except of course in Canada and look what it's done/doing for them.

I am sure you have proof of that.  I can only go by the tales of my Italian friends.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #51 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:32pm:
I am sure you have proof of that.  I can only go by the tales of my Italian friends.

As do I ... from my neighborhood.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #52 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
That is so not true.  Many Italian immigrants spoke no English.  It was their children who learned and spoke the language well.  And just because you hear people speaking in other languages, does not mean they can't speak English.  Maybe they just choose to speak their native language to each other.  Why do you have a problem with that.

This is America. If you don’t want to speak our language or respect any of our history and our flag, get the hell back where you came from. The disaster of the amount of foreigners coming here illegally and even legally are not becoming Americans, they want us to become like them. We need a wall and mine field, we need limited or no legal immigration for 20 years. Give the legal ones here time to become Americans or leave. Press 1 for English is BS.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #53 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
That is so not true.  Many Italian immigrants spoke no English.  It was their children who learned and spoke the language well.  And just because you hear people speaking in other languages, does not mean they can't speak English.  Maybe they just choose to speak their native language to each other.  Why do you have a problem with that.

If they couldn’t learn to speak English pretty fast, they were in deep trouble. Of all my grandparents’ brothers and sisters, they all spoke English. Their friends spoke English, a friend of my grandmother spoke to her in Italian, and my grandmother called her a talking machine. But that woman spoke to me in English, and she always gave me some money and told me to go get an ice cream. Her name I am not sure how to spell. Coonselia Deleatsia. Nice lady. My grandfather belonged to a club called, The Sons of Italy. They marched in parades whenever there was one in Waterbury. They wore swards and dressed real well. They marched for America. They all spoke English, and always shook my hand when I went with grandpa to their club. Good people, and they came here to be Americans.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:28pm:
This is America. If you don’t want to speak our language or respect any of our history and our flag, get the hell back where you came from. The disaster of the amount of foreigners coming here illegally and even legally are not becoming Americans, they want us to become like them. We need a wall and mine field, we need limited or no legal immigration for 20 years. Give the legal ones here time to become Americans or leave. Press 1 for English is BS.
Smiley

How many Italians, Germans or Irish give a shit about your history and customs.  In fact Most of the customs you have today came from immigrants.  What you are saying is B,S. rhetoric.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #55 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm:
I sure am Wink

You sure are A RACIST FOOL.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #56 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:21am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:47am:
Absolutely.  I have more respect for David Duke than Laura Ingram and Stu and Petep and RWB Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, .. everybody is a 'racist' according to you leftist pigs, who despise the damn truth!   Sad

Cades Cove, you are a young ignorant leftist Quisling. Get some Help immediately!Cades Cove you are a young dumb leftist Quisling. Seek help young Quisling, .. seek help!

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #57 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Aw....

Another "He said, she said" thread? Shocked

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer6

Reply #58 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:02pm:
How many Italians, Germans or Irish give a shit about your history and customs.  In fact Most of the customs you have today came from immigrants.  What you are saying is B,S. rhetoric.

Maybe the same amount as blacks crying racism every time things don't go their way?

IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative2

Reply #59 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 8:25am
Print Post  
Mother Teresa was a racist...she only helped poor and sick people. She discriminated against the others by not offering her help to the others. Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Racist Laura Ingraham: My Immigration Rant Had ‘Nothing to Do With Race’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog