Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it (Read 675 times)
Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

He can run, but he can't hide

Quote:
Donald Trump is a “racist” who has used the “N-word” repeatedly, Omarosa Manigault Newman, once the most prominent African American in the White House, claims in a searing memoir.

The future US president was caught on mic uttering the taboo racial slur “multiple times” during the making of his reality TV show The Apprentice and there is a tape to prove it, according to Manigault Newman, citing three unnamed sources.

Trump has been haunted from around the time of his election in 2016 by allegations that outtakes from the reality TV show exist in which he is heard saying the N-word and using other offensive language.

In her book, Unhinged, a copy of which was obtained by the Guardian ahead of its publication next week, the former Apprentice participant insists that the reports are true, although she does not say she heard him use the word herself.

She also claims that she personally witnessed Trump use racial epithets about the White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband George Conway, who is half Filipino. “Would you look at this George Conway article?” she quotes the president as saying. “F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! crappity smacking Goo-goo.”

Both flip and goo-goo are terms of racial abuse for Filipinos.

Critics have previously questioned Manigault Newman’s credibility and are likely to accuse her of seeking revenge against the administration after her abrupt dismissal last December.

At the time, she writes, she felt a “growing realization that Donald Trump was indeed a racist, a bigot and a misogynist. My certainty about the N-word tape and his frequent uses of that word were the top of a high mountain of truly appalling things I’d experienced with him, during the last two years in particular.”

Recalling her sudden and unceremonious departure, she writes: “It had finally sunk in that the person I’d thought I’d known so well for so long was actually a racist. Using the N-word was not just the way he talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African Americans as a whole.”

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:42am:

She got fired. Where's the tape? Why did she voluntarily stay in close quarters with such an absolute cad? Why did she support the racist demon?

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:50am:
She got fired. Where's the tape? Why did she voluntarily stay in close quarters with such an absolute cad? Why did she support the racist demon?

She doesn't really matter at this point,
although it is likely she will exploit the
attention that she has at this moment
for maximum personal advantage and
profit. That is what trumP and his corps
of minions do. They don't seem to make
anything of value. They don't seem to be
very bright. They are, however, exceptionally
talented grifters, and it's her turn to cash in.

Still, if those tapes exist, I hope they come out soon.

Banned for your sins.

Risen so that you may find redemption.

Amen.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Hayzeus Bama Beau wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:55am:

She doesn't really matter at this point,
although it is likely she will exploit the
attention that she has at this moment
for maximum personal advantage and
profit. That is what trumP and his corps
of minions do. They don't seem to make
anything of value. They don't seem to be
very bright. They are, however, exceptionally
talented grifters, and it's her turn to cash in.

Still, if those tapes exist, I hope they come out soon.

If those tapes existed, they would have seen release immediately after she was fired. She was actually newsworthy at that time.

IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:57am:
If those tapes existed, they would have seen release immediately after she was fired. She was actually newsworthy at that time.

Their release would not have made her the money then
that their release will make her now when coordinated
with her book's publication. Perhaps that's her calculation.

Banned for your sins.

Risen so that you may find redemption.

Amen.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Hayzeus Bama Beau wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:59am:

Their release would not have made her the money then
that their release will make her now when coordinated
with her book's publication. Perhaps that's her calculation.

Her calculation is getting publicity for her book. There are no tapes. I'll bet Dypr 50 bucks on that.  Grin

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #6 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:45am
Print Post  
The desperation is becoming hilarious..

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #7 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:57am
Print Post  
First off, I did not know that this virtuous example of African-American poise and beauty was writing a book.  Speaking of writing … who is the ghost author … or did she use a voice recognition program to translate the speech into words.  Kudo's to the editor that sorted it out.  But what eludes me is … who is paying for the publication of this … literary masterpiece?  Some publisher must think that there is enough of a market for this tabloid to warrant the costs.  Maybe it can be a best seller like the volumes of Hitlery's book that live in warehouses.

Had President Donald J Trump been guilty of this … those tapes would have been put out the day after his locker room tape.

Yet again, anonymous sources and invisible evidence.

Such is life.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #8 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:57am:
First off, I did not know that this virtuous example of African-American poise and beauty was writing a book.  Speaking of writing … who is the ghost author … or did she use a voice recognition program to translate the speech into words.  Kudo's to the editor that sorted it out.  But what eludes me is … who is paying for the publication of this … literary masterpiece?  Some publisher must think that there is enough of a market for this tabloid to warrant the costs.  Maybe it can be a best seller like the volumes of her book that live in warehouses.

Had President Donald J Trump been guilty of this … those tapes would have been put out the day after his locker room tape.

Yet again, anonymous sources and invisible evidence.

Such is life.

Rumor is that it will contain a 5 1/4" floppy disk with Trump repeatedly saying the word "***gir."

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #9 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:00am:
Rumor is that it will contain a 5 1/4" floppy disk with Trump repeatedly saying the word "***gir."

Now I have to get 4 pennies and a nickle from my piggy bank and buy the book.  Gotta go now ... it'll take some time to shake them out.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules