Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it (Read 629 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #10 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:07am:
Now I have to get 4 pennies and a nickle from my piggy bank and buy the book.  Gotta go now ... it'll take some time to shake them out.

Wait until it's been on the market for a week, and you'll be able to get two deluxe, signed editions at the fire sale.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #11 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:57am:
First off, I did not know that this virtuous example of African-American poise and beauty was writing a book.  Speaking of writing … who is the ghost author … or did she use a voice recognition program to translate the speech into words.  Kudo's to the editor that sorted it out.  But what eludes me is … who is paying for the publication of this … literary masterpiece?  Some publisher must think that there is enough of a market for this tabloid to warrant the costs.  Maybe it can be a best seller like the volumes of Hitlery's book that live in warehouses.

Had President Donald J Trump been guilty of this … those tapes would have been put out the day after his locker room tape.

Yet again, anonymous sources and invisible evidence.

Such is life.

Omarosa is an opportunist.  Trump picks the best people.  They play his game and turn on him as soon as he has turned on them.

This is the game she played while she worked for him and now she says he is a racist.  She is just as much full of shit as he is.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

¡RESIST!

Reply #12 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:37am
Print Post  
I remember watching snippets of The Apprentice when Omarosa was active in it. I was surprised at how evil and conniving she was.

Later I learned that was all scripted and she more or less went along with being cast as the villain, but that really wasn't what she was like. If you notice, all these reality shows have a character who is, or rather plays, the villain. It's human nature to want to fight the Devil. Sad but true. Trump went along with it, too, perhaps because he knew he'd have no problem tossing her aside when it suited him.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #13 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:15am:
Omarosa is an opportunist.  Trump picks the best people.  They play his game and turn on him as soon as he has turned on them.

This is the game she played while she worked for him and now she says he is a racist.  She is just as much full of shit as he is.

Are you saying Trump isn't a racist?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:38am:
Are you saying Trump isn't a racist?

No

Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, I will go to his funeral very, very soon.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #15 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:44am:
No

You sure have a funny way of calling Trump a racist...

Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:15am:

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:49am:
You sure have a funny way of calling Trump a racist...

You just have a lack of understanding.  I feel sorry for you.  BTW, this thread is about Omarosa.  I never addressed the fact that trump is a racist.  You brought that up.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:51am:
You just have a lack of understanding.  I feel sorry for you.  BTW, this thread is about Omarosa.  I never addressed the fact that trump is a racist.  You brought that up.

I read what you said, but I obviously confused your words with English. What language were you speaking when you said what I quoted? Is it Somali? Perhaps it's Shona?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #18 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:07am:
Now I have to get 4 pennies and a nickle from my piggy bank and buy the book.  Gotta go now ... it'll take some time to shake them out.

Be sure to use a table knife to guide them.  It's faster and easier that way.   Smiley

As for Omarosarosarosarosa, let's hear the tape but not buy the book.  Since she's a woman with darker than white skin tone, shouldn't she have been so horrified to hear him use the N-word more than once, that she brought it to the public's attention at once? ...….. Oh wait, I forgot.  She had a book to write and make claims.  First things first, I guess.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

On edit: the spelling of her name should be Omaro$aro$aro$aro$a,

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #19 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:50am:
She got fired. Where's the tape? Why did she voluntarily stay in close quarters with such an absolute cad? Why did she support the racist demon?

She is just another of a long, long, LONG, list of those who had direct contact with him and are saying he's awful. If you don't want to hear it, that's fine, but that does not translate into them being wrong.

If it were just one or two, maybe you could discount it, but its dozens. You voted in an awful person who is doing what you asked him to do. Which means that you care about the ends, and not the means. And more than anything else, this is what differentiates you from us.

We may have disliked your choice in baby Bush, for instance, but no one ever claimed he was an awful person. That he was racist, or that he cared more for his own gains, then the country's. But Trump is all of those things and more, and the second you voted for him, you adopted his values.

So when you look in the mirror, your smug expression looking back at you because you are getting everything you asked for in your president, is hiding the shame you should be feeling at selling out your values and this country's pride and reputation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules