Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it (Read 387 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #20 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 12:59pm:
She is just another of a long, long, LONG, list of those who had direct contact with him and are saying he's awful. If you don't want to hear it, that's fine, but that does not translate into them being wrong.

If it were just one or two, maybe you could discount it, but its dozens. You voted in an awful person who is doing what you asked him to do. Which means that you care about the ends, and not the means. And more than anything else, this is what differentiates you from us.

We may have disliked your choice in baby Bush, for instance, but no one ever claimed he was an awful person. That he was racist, or that he cared more for his own gains, then the country's. But Trump is all of those things and more, and the second you voted for him, you adopted his values.

So when you look in the mirror, your smug expression looking back at you because you are getting everything you asked for in your president, is hiding the shame you should be feeling at selling out your values and this country's pride and reputation.

She got fired. She wrote a book. She wants to sell the book. She wants publicity so she can sell the book.

There may be a tape. There may not be a tape. He may have been stupid enough to continuously use a pejorative term for a black person around a black person he barely knew. I don't think such an occurrence is likely, though.

We have, as you pointed out, seen many come forward with derogatory claims about Trump, but as of this date I've seen no proof at all that these claims are true. There have been no lawsuits, and no proof has been presented to back these claims.

A fair-minded person would sit back and wait for proof before determining guilt or innocence.

Are you a fair-minded person?

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #21 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
She got fired. She wrote a book. She wants to sell the book. She wants publicity so she can sell the book.

There may be a tape. There may not be a tape. He may have been stupid enough to continuously use a pejorative term for a black person around a black person he barely knew. I don't think such an occurrence is likely, though.

We have, as you pointed out, seen many come forward with derogatory claims about Trump, but as of this date I've seen no proof at all that these claims are true. There have been no lawsuits, and no proof has been presented to back these claims.

A fair-minded person would sit back and wait for proof before determining guilt or innocence.

Are you a fair-minded person?

Fair-minded, yes, but obedient, no. If you only believe what you have proof for, then I assume you are an atheist. Even as a scientist, it is necessary to make reasonable assumptions in an experiment. I cannot prove that every experiment done before mine has perfect data, but I assume that since we use the same process, likely they do. In this case, there are far too many accusers, both with and without greed motivation, that continually paint the same picture. The person they are accusing has massive financial and legal means to keeping this type of information private, not to mention tons of experience doing it, so I will not obediently believe everything he says. That's crazy, from my perspective, yet seems to be the standard for your side.

You just made me realize that another big difference between our sides is how we handle obedience. I can't wait to use this in my RL debates with your side.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:54am:
I read what you said, but I obviously confused your words with English. What language were you speaking when you said what I quoted? Is it Somali? Perhaps it's Shona?

What in the hell are you talking about now

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Reply #23 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
Fair-minded, yes, but obedient, no. If you only believe what you have proof for, then I assume you are an atheist. Even as a scientist, it is necessary to make reasonable assumptions in an experiment. I cannot prove that every experiment done before mine has perfect data, but I assume that since we use the same process, likely they do. In this case, there are far too many accusers, both with and without greed motivation, that continually paint the same picture. The person they are accusing has massive financial and legal means to keeping this type of information private, not to mention tons of experience doing it, so I will not obediently believe everything he says. That's crazy, from my perspective, yet seems to be the standard for your side.

You just made me realize that another big difference between our sides is how we handle obedience. I can't wait to use this in my RL debates with your side.

Faith requires no proof, and instead requires belief.

As for your experiments, if you cannot prove something, what you have is a theory and not a fact.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #24 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
Faith requires no proof, and instead requires belief.

As for your experiments, if you cannot prove something, what you have is a theory and not a fact.

Then by your hypothesis, all science is theory, as there is no way to test every single scenario. Yet the planes still fly, the cars don't explode, the bridges stay up. All that is based on faith that all previous experiments were 100% accurate. Sounds like you've never done science to me. Even the laws of thermodynamics, the most tested of all of science, cannot claim 100% accuracy. In the end, we have faith they they have been tested enough.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #25 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:42am:

You know, that word N that you are all so upset by comes from the Latin word meaning black. If I were a black person, I wouldn’t let it bother me at all. No matter like the times that I have been called a Ginny, or a spick. Who cares? My polish friends didn’t get mad when I told them that the NAACP meant Negros are actually colored Pollock’s. Wise up. Sticks and stones can break your bones, but names will never hurt you. Grow up.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Party Leader

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #26 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
Sounds like you've never done science to me.

He's a science illiterate and proud of it .. ..

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Don't believe everything
you think.

Reply #27 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
Then by your hypothesis, all science is theory, as there is no way to test every single scenario. Yet the planes still fly, the cars don't explode, the bridges stay up. All that is based on faith that all previous experiments were 100% accurate. Sounds like you've never done science to me. Even the laws of thermodynamics, the most tested of all of science, cannot claim 100% accuracy. In the end, we have faith they they have been tested enough.

All science is basically theory unless we know exactly why something happens. We know why planes fly, but that has more to do with engineering, as do your other examples, than science. When aircraft first flew, we had little understanding of why they flew. Flight came about through trial and error over millenia.

It's true that I'm not a scientist. It's also true that I have no proof that you are a scientist. Let's just say, for the present, that  my theory is that you may or may not be what you claim to be.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #28 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
You know, that word N that you are all so upset by comes from the Latin word meaning black. If I were a black person, I wouldn’t let it bother me at all. No matter like the times that I have been called a Ginny, or a spick. Who cares? My polish friends didn’t get mad when I told them that the NAACP meant Negros are actually colored Pollock’s. Wise up. Sticks and stones can break your bones, but names will never hurt you. Grow up.
Smiley

Um, Polish people were not captured, stuffed like sardines into the holds of sailing ships, and then put into forced slave labor in America.

If you want to try something remotely as offensive as calling a black person the N word, tell one of your Polish friends that the Nazis should have exterminated all of Poland when they had the chance.

There's a story of one colorful American conservative who visited Warsaw and said pretty much that when he couldn't get off a Polish streetcar (too crowded). He wound up getting arrested and detained for a bit... something of a international incident... LOL...

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Czarcasm
LNF Senior Staffer3

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #29 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:50am:
She got fired. Where's the tape? Why did she voluntarily stay in close quarters with such an absolute cad? Why did she support the racist demon?

Spot on. Roll the tape.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules