Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it (Read 937 times)
Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #30 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
You know, that word N that you are all so upset by comes from the Latin word meaning black. If I were a black person, I wouldn’t let it bother me at all. No matter like the times that I have been called a Ginny, or a spick. Who cares? My polish friends didn’t get mad when I told them that the NAACP meant Negros are actually colored Pollock’s. Wise up. Sticks and stones can break your bones, but names will never hurt you. Grow up.
Smiley

The term was also used to describe Native Americans.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #31 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 3:54pm:
The term was also used to describe Native Americans.

I didn’t ever hear of that. I thought they were called red skins. I have one Native American Indian friend. He is a Waterbury cop. The other that I had was an auto mechanic, but he passed away. He was a member of the Rat Pack too. When we had an outing for all people, he would make buffalo burgers. If he had a few beers sometimes he would sit close and run his fingers through your hair, and smile. He was a good guy.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Maybe some people don’t know this. I am not trying to make trouble. Just information that some may never have been taught.
Black history, words.

negro - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/negro
Jul 26, 2018 · Borrowed from Spanish and Portuguese negro (“ black ... the word negro is considered acceptable only in a historical context or in proper names such as the United Negro College Fund. Black, ... Colors; Italian terms inherited from Latin; Italian terms derived from Latin;

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #33 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 9:50am:
She got fired. Where's the tape? Why did she voluntarily stay in close quarters with such an absolute cad? Why did she support the racist demon?

Because obama taught her well when all else fails play the race card.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #34 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 10:45pm:
Maybe some people don’t know this. I am not trying to make trouble. Just information that some may never have been taught.
Black history, words.

negro - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/negro
Jul 26, 2018 · Borrowed from Spanish and Portuguese negro (“ black ... the word negro is considered acceptable only in a historical context or in proper names such as the United Negro College Fund. Black, ... Colors; Italian terms inherited from Latin; Italian terms derived from Latin;

Smiley

So why don't you do into Watts, Harlem, or  the traditionally black section of any major American city, and start addressing the inhabitants as "My N*ggers", and see what kind of reception you get?

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #35 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:45pm:
So why don't you do into Watts, Harlem, or  the traditionally black section of any major American city, and start addressing the inhabitants as "My N*ggers", and see what kind of reception you get?

This is why you never let a cracker comment on black talk  Roll Eyes The correct way to say it would be
WAZ SUP MY NIGGA'S.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #36 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:03am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 11:57pm:
This is why you never let a cracker comment on black talk  Roll Eyes The correct way to say it would be
WAZ SUP MY NIGGA'S.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #37 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:03am:

You photoshopped Trump's head on your body that's Hilarious.

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #38 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:30am
Print Post  
So, she, a black woman heard him use the 'n' word and still took a job in his administration.

No sir I don't like it.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Just another former Trumper with buyer’s remorse. Sad!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog