Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it (Read 924 times)
Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #40 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:30am:
So, she, a black woman heard him use the 'n' word and still took a job in his administration.

No sir I don't like it.

Do you like that Trump tried to buy her silence with a job offer?

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Re: Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it
Reply #41 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 2:09am:
Do you like that Trump tried to buy her silence with a job offer?

Do you have proof?

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #42 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:15am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 2:23am:
Do you have proof?

Has the White House denied it?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/10/politics/omarosa-book-trump-campaign/index.html?u...

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #43 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:15am:

Whether they do or not is irrelevant. Do you have proof?

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #44 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:31am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:30am:
So, she, a black woman heard him use the 'n' word and still took a job in his administration.

No sir I don't like it.

It's my understanding that she DIDN'T actually hear his say it but rather she was TOLD he said it.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #45 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:44am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:21am:
Whether they do or not is irrelevant. Do you have proof?

I gave you a link to the article where Omorosa says she was offered her old job back in exchange for her silence.

Try reading it.

The White House's reaction to the story IS relevant.

Do you have proof she wasn't offered a job for her silence?

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #46 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 4:11am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Aug 11th, 2018 at 3:44am:
I gave you a link to the article where Omorosa says she was offered her old job back in exchange for her silence.

Try reading it.

The White House's reaction to the story IS relevant.

Do you have proof she wasn't offered a job for her silence?

So suddenly you believe someone from the Trump administration. Grin

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #47 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Hit the back of the bus, Osamosa.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #48 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 6:25am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
Fair-minded, yes, but obedient, no. If you only believe what you have proof for, then I assume you are an atheist. Even as a scientist, it is necessary to make reasonable assumptions in an experiment. I cannot prove that every experiment done before mine has perfect data, but I assume that since we use the same process, likely they do. In this case, there are far too many accusers, both with and without greed motivation, that continually paint the same picture. The person they are accusing has massive financial and legal means to keeping this type of information private, not to mention tons of experience doing it, so I will not obediently believe everything he says. That's crazy, from my perspective, yet seems to be the standard for your side.

You just made me realize that another big difference between our sides is how we handle obedience. I can't wait to use this in my RL debates with your side.

Good grief.  What's all this talk about "obedience"?  We're not children, not even the lefties who sometimes act like kids. 

If you see Reps as being "obedient", I can't see how you miss the Demls doing the same thing.  First they all focused on President Trump being an unfaithful husband.  The lefties all said the same thing. 

That didn't work very well for them, so now they are going for him by calling him a racist.  I never watched any of his shows' I live my own reality and not interested in some people bringing whatever situation to the public forum for whatever purpose.  Did he say racist things heard by people who are not being obedient to the dem leaders saying he's racist?  I doubt it.  No proof.

I really do lose whatever respect I've had for the dem Party when they keep putting forth Maxine Waters calling (spittingly) for his impeachment, on his first day in office.   And ohers follow behind her very obediently.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #49 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 6:37am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
Then by your hypothesis, all science is theory, as there is no way to test every single scenario. Yet the planes still fly, the cars don't explode, the bridges stay up. All that is based on faith that all previous experiments were 100% accurate. Sounds like you've never done science to me. Even the laws of thermodynamics, the most tested of all of science, cannot claim 100% accuracy. In the end, we have faith they they have been tested enough.

Yep, planes do fly, but planes also crash.  Some cars do explode.  Some bridges don't stay up.  Those are all material things that can be touched.  Faith is different.  It cannot be touched by ones hands,  It is a belief.  It explains the unexplainable. 

According to science, I shouldn't be alive due to the seriousness of my cancer, but 21 years after diagnosis, "Hi".  My best friend came to see me in the hospital after my vehicular accident and told me later that she never thought I'd live.  A lot of people thought the same thing.  Again, "Hi".  Actually for both of those instances, I give both God and science credit for me to continue whatever the heck it is that I'm supposed to do.  I don't see God and science opposing each other.  They have worked together in my life, and I'm happy to recognize it.   To put it in the vernacular of some age, "It's cool!!!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog