Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Today, In Catholic Theology
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Today, In Catholic Theology (Read 1,229 times)
Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Today, In Catholic Theology
Aug 16th, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
God does not listen to the prayers of children begging not to be raped, but He does listen to the prayers of their rapists and enablers when they ask for Him to be present in a cracker.

This is essentially what the "my faith is strong, but we need to fire and jail all the priests" Catholics are saying.  I simply do not understand how someone could think that the god of the Catholics was worthy of worship.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Today, In Catholic Theology
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
I believe EF is Catholic so he would be best to answer your remarks.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:24am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
God does not listen to the prayers of children begging not to be raped, but He does listen to the prayers of their rapists and enablers when they ask for Him to be present in a cracker.

This is essentially what the "my faith is strong, but we need to fire and jail all the priests" Catholics are saying.  I simply do not understand how someone could think that the god of the Catholics was worthy of worship.

There is no doubt that these priests who have molested all these little boys is nothing short of being horrible! But...there is a reason why they do this and I'm gonna share the truth of that matter with you here.

Two reasons Roman Catholic priests molest little boys:

1 - RCC priests are not allowed to marry. This order is not Biblical and goes against the priesthood of the Apostolic Succession, which the RCC claims to uphold...but does not. The Apostle Paul wrote about married and the priesthood and he never said a priest could not marry. In fact, he said they should marry if they feel they cannot handle being unmarried. But he did encourage them to remain unmarried so they could better focus on Christ. Had the RCC followed the instructions Paul very clearly gave the early church their priests would not be sexually oppressed. Even the Apostle Peter was a married man!

Quote:
"Do we not have the right to take along a believing wife as do other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas?" (1Ccr.9:5).

The name Cephus is another name for Peter (John 1:42).

Quote:
"When Jesus entered Peter’s house, He saw his wife’s mother, lying sick with a fever. He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she rose and served them" (Matt.8:14-15).

I think these two quotes prove Peter was married. 2nd century Clement of Alexandria also mentions Peter's wife and he had a daughter from this marriage who Donald Trump most likely descended from  Grin  Tongue  Cheesy Yes the Donald Trump comment was a joke.

So a priest getting married is not a sin in the orthodox Christian faith.

2 - The 5th word.    What is the 5th word? Well I arrived to this problem after pursuing my interest in the RCC. I was thinking about becoming a Roman Catholic not long ago. In fact, this was like back in early Feb. of this year. So I began to inquire about the RCC churches with local RCC priests and would ask them their views on teaching evolution or creation? The answer I received from the RCC priests was how the official position of the RCC church is that they do not teach either creation or evolution and remain neutral. Well lets look at what a neutral position looks like:

Genesis 1:1,

In the beginning, God ____ the heavens and the earth.

What is the 5th word? None of the RCC priests wanted to comment on this. So I decided not to become a Roman Catholic based on the fact that they did not know the 5th word. For how could ever teach about John 1:1 if they do not understand Gen.1:1?

So what basically results in this neutral doctrine is that the priests are taught theistic evolution which subconsciously leads one to accept strict naturalistic evolution. So there are many RCC priests out there who have no faith in God and do not know the 5th word.

Conclusion. So what you have here are RCC priests who are sexually oppressed because they are not allowed to marry and because they have lost faith due to their acceptances of evolution they no longer feel they have to be accountable to God for their life. Thus they end up banging some little boys. This is the disaster that can happen when a church deviates from Scripture and the Apostolic Succession.

I became an Anglican Catholic because they are allowed to marry and they know the 5th word. Anglicans are both Protestants and Catholics. Best of both worlds without all the heresies of both worlds.  No other denomination has the perfect balance of doctrine like the Anglican church. On top of that, the pulpit Bible of the Anglican Continuum is still the KJV and the Psalter is still from the 1539 Great Bible which is found in the 1928 Book of Common Prayer which I've grown to really appreciate. The pulpit Bible of the RCC is the NAB which is a flat earth book. The pulpit Bible of the progressive Episcopal church is the NRSV which is also a flat earth book. So since I like reading round earth Bibles I become an Anglican.

You see, the early Protestant movement lead by Luther and Tyndale was well justified and eventually the Church of England joined in this movement. However, by 1560, the Protestant movement became too extreme and led to the 19th century cults which plague Christianity to this day. We Continuing Anglicans are not liberal-progressive Anglican/Episcopalian heretics either. We still follow the ancient church which is why became an Anglican. But not all Anglican churches are genuine and therefore only the Anglican Continuum continues sticking with Scripture, Tradition, and Reason.  So in my quest to become a Roman Catholic I ended up becoming an Anglican. That was one of the better choices I have made in my life. I still do admire many things about the RCC, but their doctrines need to become less liberal and more traditional if they ever want to win more Protestants to their denomination.

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:30am by FEZZILLA »  

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:24am:
There is no doubt that these priests who have molested all these little boys is nothing short of being horrible! But...there is a reason why they do this and I'm gonna share the truth of that matter with you here.

Two reasons Roman Catholic priests molest little boys:

1 - RCC priests are not allowed to marry.

This makes no sense, for several reasons.  One, the majority of priests aren't child molesters, even though they are all (supposed to be) celibate.  Two, there are plenty of men, including me, who never raped a child before marriage.  Third, there are plenty of married child molesters, such as Jerry Sandusky, the disgraced football coach from Penn State University.

Quote:
2 - The 5th word. 

Priests raped boys because they interpret Genesis figuratively?  That is astoundingly stupid.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
This makes no sense, for several reasons.  One, the majority of priests aren't child molesters, even though they are all (supposed to be) celibate.  Two, there are plenty of men, including me, who never raped a child before marriage.  Third, there are plenty of married child molesters, such as Jerry Sandusky, the disgraced football coach from Penn State University.

Priests raped boys because they interpret Genesis figuratively?  That is astoundingly stupid.

He is stating that Catholicism accepts evolution rather then God's word that he spoke life.  For many of us, this evolution belief is an atheist founded belief to explain away God.  Evolution does not fit the description found in Genesis.  His point is that their views for priest are not Biblical with flaws regarding scripture.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 7:08am:
He is stating that Catholicism accepts evolution rather then God's word that he spoke life.  For many of us, this evolution belief is an atheist founded belief to explain away God.  Evolution does not fit the description found in Genesis.  His point is that their views for priest are not Biblical with flaws regarding scripture.

I'm pretty sure that you and Fezz have trouble with logical argument - what Fezz says here, and your supportive comment, don't even begin to make sense in the context of Catholic child abusers.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #6 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Before I consider the morality of an action, I first ask myself, "Wait, did humans evolve or were we created?"  lol sure

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:43pm:
Before I consider the morality of an action, I first ask myself, "Wait, did humans evolve or were we created?"  lol sure

Grin

I never worry about whether my actions harm others until after I’ve checked for mixed fabrics. Currently my trousers are linen, my jacket tweed; that’s ok.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 2:43pm:

Actually, how can one expect Biblical morality when one is not rooted in scripture?

IP Logged

Willys Wonka - Ex-Member
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2018 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 9:07pm:
Actually, how can one expect Biblical morality when one is not rooted in scripture? 

Is Biblical morality as relative as yours?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Today, In Catholic Theology

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules