Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Let's Talk About The Third World War As Foretold.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Let's Talk About The Third World War As Foretold. (Read 91 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Let's Talk About The Third World War As Foretold.
Aug 28th, 2018 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Rev 9:13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

So based upon John's vision the war will start along the river Euphrates and will kill 1/3rd of the human population which by today's standards is going to be roughly 2 billion people.  As it stands now the river is the dividing line of the war which has factions on both sides opposing each other.  It is from this area that will start this disaster according to John.  It obviously will be started by the Islamic faction which is up and down the river and spills into the Strait of Hormuz.  As we are all aware that a majority of the world's oil flows through.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Re: Let's Talk About The Third World War As Foretold.
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Rev is a very difficult and symbolic book.  I don't see how this represents WWIII? 
4 angels are loosed to destroy a big chunk of unrepentant humanity. The horses are doing the damage with fire breathing heads like lions and tails like serpents. 
Whatever this means the chapter is talking about God's judgement on humanity, not 200,000 Muslims fighting nonMuslims. No doubt Muslims are included when this chapter speaks of God's judgement on the unrepentant.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:26am
Print Post  
fair-minded know it all wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:43am:
Rev is a very difficult and symbolic book.  I don't see how this represents WWIII? 
4 angels are loosed to destroy a big chunk of unrepentant humanity. The horses are doing the damage with fire breathing heads like lions and tails like serpents. 
Whatever this means the chapter is talking about God's judgement on humanity, not 200,000 Muslims fighting nonMuslims. No doubt Muslims are included when this chapter speaks of God's judgement on the unrepentant.

Wiping out 1/3 of the population as described by John.  It seems to suggest a conflict that erupts along the Euphrates.  I am open to how you are reading this.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:26am:
Wiping out 1/3 of the population as described by John.  It seems to suggest a conflict that erupts along the Euphrates.  I am open to how you are reading this.

I won't pretend to understand it completely. But in it's context it's speaking of these angels and creatures being released as a judgment on the unrepentant world. I'm sure any such judgment from God would not exclude Muslims.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
fair-minded know it all wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
I won't pretend to understand it completely. But in it's context it's speaking of these angels and creatures being released as a judgment on the unrepentant world. I'm sure any such judgment from God would not exclude Muslims.
When you say you do not see how this could be WW3, I am a bit surprised.  It would take a World War for this sort of loss of life and I suspect it would be due to the use of nuclear weapons.  Roughly 2 billion people out of 7 billion.  I think it would take a calamity of this nature to usurer in the anti-Christ.  This sort of loss of life would make people want a ruler that could put an end to this sort of tragedy globally.

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #5 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 2:43am
Print Post  
I guess what I'm saying is the text doesn't describe it as a war between men but as destruction caused by supernatural beings.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Let's Talk About The Third World War As Foretold.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules