Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof (Read 1,087 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof
Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2018 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Entirely irrelevant to a discussion of evolution. You’ll note that Fezzilla has run away.

Expected.

EF sets out perfectly usable positions; we can continue. Thanks, Elmer.

We disagree.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2018 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Entirely irrelevant to a discussion of evolution. You’ll note that Fezzilla has run away.

Expected.

EF sets out perfectly usable positions; we can continue. Thanks, Elmer.

We disagree.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:28am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 10:51am:
Evolution has nothing to say about the origin of life.

You are making a category error.

That often makes me wonder why we ever have these debates?  Roll Eyes

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Where's the proof?  I see a bunch of yapping about abiogenesis, but no evidence that evolution is a "political fraud", whatever that even means.

The Dictionary is the least bias source of information out there. I could hit you with a creationist site and you could hit me with an evolutionist site. Nothing accomplished there. But when we see how every College Dictionary and Student Handbook says evolution never happened right in there, one would think that with so many highly reputable Dictionaries saying this, something is very wrong with evolutionists who cannot seem to get over their belief in evolution and move on to science. After all, the Dictionary is there to educate. You can go back decades and find old Dictionaries and they all say the same thing. I stumbled on to this a few years ago when I went through as many Dictionaries as I could find to see definitions of those two terms. 100% of all dictionaries I read all said the same thing. And I checked out lots of Dictionaries and at the time wrote down each source I used and what the definitions were.
So the Dictionaries all say evolution theory cannot happen. But since evolutionists won't abandon what has been thoroughly discredited, their denial of the facts now becomes political fraud.

The origin of life is a hotly-debated topic, and one that will probably never be completely resolved.  There were probably no fossils of the origin of life, and any fossil-like evidence was almost certainly destroyed hundreds of millions of years ago.  All origin theories rely heavily on biochemical evidence (i.e., proteins and DNA/RNA).

Not according to Darwin. He emphasized how transitional fossils must be found or the entire theory collapses. Geology, not biology, has always been the most important subject of this evolution-creation controversy. Though biology has also played a major role in fooling so many people into supporting communism--which today is all that's left of evolution theory. Its all politics -- the politics of ecstasy. Whatever feels good, do it. Moral relativism is dominant in evolution theory which automatically proves the theory is false. Without absolute morality crime will dominate society and death will rule the day.

Of course, there's not a single shred of evidence that the universe is 10,000 years old.  Literally reading Genesis does not begin to explain the colossal amount of biochemical, fossil, and physical evidence that we have discovered in the last ~150 years.

Sure it does. But you have chosen not to understand the Genesis account. One thing is for certain, regarding the nature of this topic, evolution never happened in biology. Life cannot originate from non-life. That's what Pasteur proved in his simple but effective experiment.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 5:57am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:48am:
The Dictionary is the least bias source of information out there. I could hit you with a creationist site and you could hit me with an evolutionist site. Nothing accomplished there. But when we see how every College Dictionary and Student Handbook says evolution never happened right in there, one would think that with so many highly reputable Dictionaries saying this, something is very wrong with evolutionists who cannot seem to get over their belief in evolution and move on to science. After all, the Dictionary is there to educate. You can go back decades and find old Dictionaries and they all say the same thing. I stumbled on to this a few years ago when I went through as many Dictionaries as I could find to see definitions of those two terms. 100% of all dictionaries I read all said the same thing. And I checked out lots of Dictionaries and at the time wrote down each source I used and what the definitions were.
So the Dictionaries all say evolution theory cannot happen. But since evolutionists won't abandon what has been thoroughly discredited, their denial of the facts now becomes political fraud.

Not according to Darwin. He emphasized how transitional fossils must be found or the entire theory collapses. Geology, not biology, has always been the most important subject of this evolution-creation controversy. Though biology has also played a major role in fooling so many people into supporting communism--which today is all that's left of evolution theory. Its all politics -- the politics of ecstasy. Whatever feels good, do it. Moral relativism is dominant in evolution theory which automatically proves the theory is false. Without absolute morality crime will dominate society and death will rule the day.

Sure it does. But you have chosen not to understand the Genesis account. One thing is for certain, regarding the nature of this topic, evolution never happened in biology. Life cannot originate from non-life. That's what Pasteur proved in his simple but effective experiment.

Why can't you understand this simple point? Why do you keep running away from it?

Evolution does not attempt to explain the origin of life.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:08am
Print Post  
[quote author=75434751494A40260 link=1535617054/9#9 date=1535682298]
Interesting, I could conclude you seem to run from my post.  Why do people like yourself make assumptions about running from posts?  Do you have a life?  Do you work?  Are you not hours different time zone.  When people make these remarks you seem to expect that lives revolve around this forum.  Patience.[/quote]

Your post wasn't relevant to a discussion about evolution - not that Fezzilla is really having a discussion, more a series of hilarious rants.

I find it hard to get too worked up about the origin of life, frankly.

As a non-believer, naturally I don't support the 'God did it' view. Current science seems to point at spontaneous generation of life from available organic chemicals - well, maybe. Like so much in science, I simply don't have the relevant education to comment.

Sounds plausible. Unlike Fezzila's wild nonsense.

Similarly with your view - Bible as accurate history? Really? When we have dated life going back further?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080416104320.htm

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:54am
Print Post  
LOL< have you posted ANY form of rebuttal about the Bible being historically accurate?  Denial is the easiest avoidance one can use.  Take time out of your day to discuss your points rather then your hit and run piece.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:56am
Print Post  
Regarding Fez's remarks, I have seen no scientific evidence to prove beyond any doubt there is no Creator.  In fact, I find more evidence for a Creator then pure happen chance or a series of accidents that spawned life as you seem to hint at.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:59am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 5:57am:
Why can't you understand this simple point? Why do you keep running away from it?

Evolution does not attempt to explain the origin of life.

You believe it is purely by chance that all of life came into being and yet we can not even see out of nothing life accidentally happen.  This science can not be replicated to prove your theory.  All this is is an idea without any substance.  You have to take it at pure faith.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 7:13am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:54am:
LOL< have you posted ANY form of rebuttal about the Bible being historically accurate?  Denial is the easiest avoidance one can use.  Take time out of your day to discuss your points rather then your hit and run piece.

Well, you and I have often discussed this point.

The Bible is in many respects a historical source of the utmost significance. It gives us genealogies, locations, timelines for historical events. Not always entirely accurately - I would doubt some of the casualty figures for Bronze Age battles for example - but nobody but an idiot or an ideologically anti-Christian loony would pretend it's a work of fiction.

But then we come to the dates.

C'mon, Seawolf.... there are archaological sites which predate the calculated date of Genesis in the Bible.
There are fossils which predate it by orders of magnitude.

That link I posted just - it's a tree that is still alive from before Genesis.

C'mon.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules