Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof (Read 2,196 times)
Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof
Reply #90 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
No one is JAMMING it down your throat!  Are you seriously acting like a snowflake?  You are engaging in this conversation and NO ONE is forcing you to listen.  NO ONE.  Amazing that you are acting like you are being persecuted.  I am discussing my faith for which you have the option in our free society to ignore.  Silencing me is not a free society anymore then me silencing you.  Learn your Constitution!    Roll Eyes

As I said, you can't possibly understand.

Silencing you is not my intention. As a liberal, what I want is tolerance, and your views demonstrate that you do not have it. This brings our entire country down, and instead of acknowledging that, you treat this as an attack on your freedoms.

I do not feel I am listening to you and your thoughts, but to those who have instructed you to communicate the gospel for the purpose of proliferating your religion. You are a salesman, convinced you are enlightened.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #91 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:02am:
As I said, you can't possibly understand.

Silencing you is not my intention. As a liberal, what I want is tolerance, and your views demonstrate that you do not have it. This brings our entire country down, and instead of acknowledging that, you treat this as an attack on your freedoms.

I do not feel I am listening to you and your thoughts, but to those who have instructed you to communicate the gospel for the purpose of proliferating your religion. You are a salesman, convinced you are enlightened.

I am more then willing to have a discussion but that would require adults to put aside their feelings and have an honest one on one.  You immediately go into victim mode without even a discussion.  I would LOVE to have a question answer but you have to put aside the victim hood behavior that is so prominent among liberals like yourself.  Every comment you have made is baseless accusations before there was ever a real attempt to talk.  Emotions seem to dominate most liberal posters.  Imagine having a discussion minus the emotions, it is possible.   Wink  If the shoe was on the other foot my question to you would be why are you so convinced that...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

then doing it anyway

Reply #92 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:23am:
I am more then willing to have a discussion but that would require adults to put aside their feelings and have an honest one on one.  You immediately go into victim mode without even a discussion.  I would LOVE to have a question answer but you have to put aside the victim hood behavior that is so prominent among liberals like yourself.  Every comment you have made is baseless accusations before there was ever a real attempt to talk.  Emotions seem to dominate most liberal posters.  Imagine having a discussion minus the emotions, it is possible.   Wink  If the shoe was on the other foot my question to you would be why are you so convinced that...

I could make the same accusations of you.

Besides labeling me twice, you too, have not really addressed my point regarding tolerance. In fact, your dodging strategy is fairly typical when Christianity and its advocation, the elephant in the room, is even brought up. You just don't want to talk about it. But, like Trump, instead of backing off and actually having that conversation, you double-down. It is no wonder so many of you voted for him. It is YOU who consider yourselves victims.

We have been just sitting back since he was elected, shaking our heads, at the hypocrisy of your self pity.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #93 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:45am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:37am:
I could make the same accusations of you.

Besides labeling me twice, you too, have not really addressed my point regarding tolerance. In fact, your dodging strategy is fairly typical when Christianity and its advocation, the elephant in the room, is even brought up. You just don't want to talk about it. But, like Trump, instead of backing off and actually having that conversation, you double-down. It is no wonder so many of you voted for him. It is YOU who consider yourselves victims.

We have been just sitting back since he was elected, shaking our heads, at the hypocrisy of your self pity.
I so all this complaining you are doing does you absolutely nothing.  You seem to have a level of inadequacy regarding your own faith to demand we show tolerance out of no where.  I am actually very curious about your views about the prophecy of the Messiah as foretold by the prophet Daniel.  I have a thousand questions to ask you but unfortunately you are playing silly political games.  No one is doing anything you claimed in your former posts.  As I stated, put aside your emotions and engage your intellect and you might find an enlightening conversation where we both could learn about each other.  I am very open to your questions and would honestly enjoy the conversation.  Anyway, about to get busy.  Enjoy your day.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

then doing it anyway

Reply #94 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:45am:
I so all this complaining you are doing does you absolutely nothing.  You seem to have a level of inadequacy regarding your own faith to demand we show tolerance out of no where.  I am actually very curious about your views about the prophecy of the Messiah as foretold by the prophet Daniel.  I have a thousand questions to ask you but unfortunately you are playing silly political games.  No one is doing anything you claimed in your former posts.  As I stated, put aside your emotions and engage your intellect and you might find an enlightening conversation where we both could learn about each other.  I am very open to your questions and would honestly enjoy the conversation.  Anyway, about to get busy.  Enjoy your day.

So you've chosen to double-down again.

I actually AM interested in hearing your point of view, but they did an amazing job of indoctrinating you, and you cannot communicate outside of the lens of your religion.

When the Seawolf that thinks for himself comes out, please let me know.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #95 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:52am:
So you've chosen to double-down again.

I actually AM interested in hearing your point of view, but they did an amazing job of indoctrinating you, and you cannot communicate outside of the lens of your religion.

When the Seawolf that thinks for himself comes out, please let me know.

There you go again, making assumptions.   You are as rude and as closed minded as the most harden liberal.  Anytime you want to ask me serious questions to find out how I have formulated my views, do what most real scientist and historians do, ask questions before formulating an opinion.  You come across very closed minded and extremely opinionated without ever honestly inquiring.  Take note, I am very open to learn from you, you on the other hand....

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #96 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 11:58am:
There you go again, making assumptions.   You are as rude and as closed minded as the most harden liberal.  Anytime you want to ask me serious questions to find out how I have formulated my views, do what most real scientist and historians do, ask questions before formulating an opinion.  You come across very closed minded and extremely opinionated without ever honestly inquiring.  Take note, I am very open to learn from you, you on the other hand....

Look back at this thread.

You mostly evade questions, answer different ones or just post up nonsense cut n pastes.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #97 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Delete

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #98 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
The scam called spontaneous generation being called abiogenesis today. Both words have always been used interchangeably but evolutionists want to rehash the theory  by redefining abiogenesis to mean the same definition  Grin

Their explanations for abiogenesis very quickly lead to spontaneous generation. The lies told by atheists are too many to keep track of.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #99 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:45pm:
The scam called spontaneous generation being called abiogenesis today. Both words have always been used interchangeably but evolutionists want to rehash the theory  by redefining abiogenesis to mean the same definition  Grin

Their explanations for abiogenesis very quickly lead to spontaneous generation. The lies told by atheists are too many to keep track of.

How many people do you think you're fooling?

Anyone who knows very little about evolution knows that what you're writing is complete bullshit and has nothing to do with the theory of evolution. People who know nothing about evolution are either children, retards or people that have no opinion about it whatsoever. those are your audience.

Queshank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Evolution theory is a political fraud and here's the proof

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules