Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will NASA Find Life On Mars?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Will NASA Find Life On Mars? (Read 4,778 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Will NASA Find Life On Mars?
Reply #50 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:39pm:
Let me flip this around and ask you a question.

Why do you need to justify your own belief with proof based on passages from the Bible? In other words, why not just believe in G-d, and be done with it. It seems like you are wasting a tremendous amount of energy and effort on something that is unnecessary.

I have rock solid Faith, but I also have no issues with any of the most accepted scientific laws/theories/principals.

Why do you?

How do you know you are going to heaven?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #51 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
How do you know you are going to heaven?

Well, even according to your gospels, no one knows... except maybe the second malefactor to whom Jesus directly promised that he'd go there. Jesus didn't make any such promises to anyone else... according to your gospels that is...

Queshank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #52 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 12:33pm:
Ok so you think, what, there’s no such thing as evolution?

There is no such thing as Darwinian evolution nor has any evolution ever been observed.

Help us out here. When did life start?

God is the Creator of all life. He is our Father in Heaven. This is proven by DR.Louis Pasteur that life comes only from life, not non-life. Therefore it logically follows that the Singularity of life is Eternal Life. So the Genesis account is consistent with science fact and biological evolution is a violation of the law of biogenesis.

What are Neanderthals?

The most accepted analysis by scientists today is that the Neanderthal is 100% human. The features of the Neanderthal favor rickets which was a very common disease caused by a bad diet and lack of vitamin C.

What are Neanderthals?
If it’s not mentioned in the Bible, can it exist? 
[/quote]

It contradicts the Bible and therefore it isn't true. Modern science don't even defend evolution. It take more faith to believe in evolution than it does Biblical creation.

Decades of talk about oceans on Mars and there is only dry ice. Decades of claiming there is life on Mars and no sign of life. The core of the planet is dead but evolutionists couldn't figure that out on there own.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #53 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
There is no such thing as Darwinian evolution nor has any evolution ever been observed.

God is the Creator of all life. He is our Father in Heaven. This is proven by DR.Louis Pasteur that life comes only from life, not non-life. Therefore it logically follows that the Singularity of life is Eternal Life. So the Genesis account is consistent with science fact and biological evolution is a violation of the law of biogenesis.

The most accepted analysis by scientists today is that the Neanderthal is 100% human. The features of the Neanderthal favor rickets which was a very common disease caused by a bad diet and lack of vitamin C.

If it’s not mentioned in the Bible, can it exist? 

Computers are not mentioned in the bible either, yet not only do they exist but you're using one.

FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 4:35pm:
Well, even according to your gospels, no one knows... except maybe the second malefactor to whom Jesus directly promised that he'd go there. Jesus didn't make any such promises to anyone else... according to your gospels that is...

As I have stated to you often, you do not know scripture and as always, open mouth, insert foot.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You strive too hard to be relevant in an area you are have little knowledge of.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:53pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #55 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 5:47pm:
As I have stated to you often, you do not know scripture and as always, open mouth, insert foot.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You strive too hard to be relevant in an area you are have little knowledge of.

You're not smart enough to make that kind of objection. Basically, that verse is saying that it's a choice between "eternal life " and "oblivion" while NOT making any promises to individuals the way Jesus did with the second malefactor so it's not an objection to MY remark, while you and your kind insist that the choice is between hell and heaven and that quote is a direct contradiction to that. Hell and oblivion are not the same thing. Funny that for such a self-appointed expert you never realized that simple fact.

FC,

Queshank

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #56 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:59am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:10am:
You're not smart enough to make that kind of objection. Basically, that verse is saying that it's a choice between "eternal life " and "oblivion" while NOT making any promises to individuals the way Jesus did with the second malefactor so it's not an objection to MY remark, while you and your kind insist that the choice is between hell and heaven and that quote is a direct contradiction to that. Hell and oblivion are not the same thing. Funny that for such a self-appointed expert you never realized that simple fact.

You make this too easy, as I stated, you try to be relevant in areas of our faith you have no understanding of.  But this is always good for you to see what the Bible says.

Jude 1:7
7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Matthew 13:42

42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

2 Thessalonians 1:9
9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.

Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Now God has no desire to put you there, afterall, he personally bore your suffering on the cross so that you may have eternal life.  He freely gives you that choice.  Let me be clear though, he is not going to force someone into Heaven.  If you wish to reject the price he paid for you, then you will bear the cost yourself as described.

James 4:6 (ASV) But he giveth more grace. Wherefore [the scripture] saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the humble.

Your downfall is your pride.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:50am by Seawolf »  

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #57 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:59am:
You make this too easy, as I stated, you try to be relevant in areas of our faith you have no understanding of.  But this is always good for you to see what the Bible says.

Jude 1:7
7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Matthew 13:42

42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

2 Thessalonians 1:9
9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.

Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Now God has no desire to put you there, afterall, he personally bore your suffering on the cross so that you may have eternal life.  He freely gives you that choice.  Let me be clear though, he is not going to force someone into Heaven.  If you wish to reject the price he paid for you, then you will bear the cost yourself as described.

James 4:6 (ASV) But he giveth more grace. Wherefore [the scripture] saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the humble.

Your downfall is your pride.

Lol this from the man who repeatedly claims that his God has 'unconditional love' for us.

He can't even spell 'sulphur', by the way.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #58 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Copy pasting verses but when all you have are insults then it shows you are losing the debate.
Not sure when you moved from honest discussion to trolling with insults.  I have asked you to keep it as an honest discussion minus insults and this is proving difficult now for you.  Do you think that it is easier to adopt the lazy approach if insulting rather then agreeing to disagree?  What honestly changed with you these last few months?   Limey. wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:54am:
Lol this from the man who repeatedly claims that his God has 'unconditional love' for us.

He can't even spell 'sulphur', by the way.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #59 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:30am
Print Post  
sul·fur
ˈsəlfər/Submit
noun
the chemical element of atomic number 16, a yellow combustible nonmetal.
an American butterfly with predominantly yellow wings that may bear darker patches.
verb
disinfect or fumigate with sulfur.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will NASA Find Life On Mars?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog