Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will NASA Find Life On Mars?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Will NASA Find Life On Mars? (Read 1,716 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Will NASA Find Life On Mars?
Reply #70 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
... the unconditional love....

He died on you're behalf so you would not have to.  That is the unconditional love.  We did not earn his grace and mercy.  If you reject the payment then you are stating you will bear it yourself.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #71 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
You repeatedly describe an abusive relationship, in the terms of the beaten woman.

He loves me.....

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #72 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
He died on you're behalf so you would not have to.  That is the unconditional love.  We did not earn his grace and mercy.  If you reject the payment then you are stating you will bear it yourself.

I was born nearly 2000 years AD.

Nobody died for me; I wasn’t party to any deal.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #73 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
“Hey, love me or not.  Worship me; obey my rules. I don’t care.  I love you.

Oooh, one thing, if you don’t do things my way, you burn for eternity. I love you. Unconditional love.  Xxx “.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #74 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
He is also called a righteous God.  That is no different than a judge.  Of a judge dismisses a case against a rapist out of sympathy for the criminal, he is not a righteous judge.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #75 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Oh and btw.  I died for you. That’s a binding contract even though you had no say in it. 

Love ya.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #76 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
He is also called a righteous God.  That is no different than a judge.  Of a judge dismisses a case against a rapist out of sympathy for the criminal, he is not a righteous judge.

Naaah SW those are human judges applying laws we made.  Those laws are about right and wrong, based on what is ok or not ok for people to do.

Your God insists on worship, with threats.

No equivalence at all except for people with stunted morals.

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #77 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
"I'm going to have my son tortured and murdered to stop me from torturing and murdering some, but nowhere near all, of you."

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #78 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
There is no such thing as Darwinian evolution nor has any evolution ever been observed.

Evolution has been observed many times.  These two links provide a few dozen instances where the emergence of new species was observed, both in the lab and in the field.

Observed Instances of Speciation
Some More Observed Speciation Events

There was also an article in the New York Times just this year about the emergence of a new species of crayfish: This Mutant Crayfish Clones Itself, and It's Taking Over Europe.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #79 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
"I'm going to have my son tortured and murdered to stop me from torturing and murdering some, but nowhere near all, of you."

A better example is very simple.  You break the law and go before the judge.  He finds you guilty of the violation and fines you, if you are unable to pay you face a lengthy sentence.  A complete stranger walks in and pays your fine, meeting the sentence and you are free to go.  You have violated God's 10 Commandments and face his judgement.  Out of nothing more then his mercy he comes in the flesh to pay for your crime, if you accept his payment you are forgiven.  If you reject his payment then you are obligated to fulfill the penalty yourself.  The point is you have no intention of accepting his payment on your behalf.  You enjoy your sin and have no intent of giving it up, even if it will cost you your very soul.  You are enjoying the momentary pleasure of sin that has eternal consequences.  What you are telling God is you prefer the temporary pleasure over the eternal reward.  Your choice.  We can go round and round but I know you are aware of the message.  No need in trying to repeat yourself to me. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will NASA Find Life On Mars?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules