Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump disappoints on Syria
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump disappoints on Syria (Read 1,789 times)
Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Re: Trump disappoints on Syria
Reply #120 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  

Queshank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:20pm:
You don't think like/dislike of Trump is a relevant factor tho?

Looking at the crosstabs, like/dislike of Trump is definitely a factor in support or opposition to his policies. I wouldn't try to read too much into that though in terms of opinion about Russia.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #121 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
The Democrats may take the House and in the absolute nightmare reversal of Trump 2016 take the Senate.  Putting Trump's entire presidency in danger of being forcibly terminated. 

That might force someone to take an action they otherwise wouldn't if it's seen as the least politically dangerous tact.

I don't know if you noticed, but we have elections coming up.

Lol.

There is absolutely no chance that the Dems get a super majority in the Senate, which would be necessary to forcibly remove Trump through impeachment.

No chance in hell.

If anything Trump standing up and saying (or tweeting) "I'm bringing the troops home, Syria was a mistake, let those stinky camel herders just kill each other!"

Would probably win him some lukewarm support among independents who don't think we should be there.

There is no risk to his Presidency for pulling troops out of Syria.

You aren't thinking clearly.  Once again this is not FORCE.  I already explained to you the only way Trump could be forced to do anything over there and you refuse to acknowledge it.

Quote:
And here is where your TDS is interfering.

No this is where the fumes are messing with your mind.

Quote:
I'm not defending Trump.  That is you reading my mind.   You might have noticed me pointing that out multiple times now.

Yes, yes you are.  All you've pointed out is that Trump caves to political pressure just like every other President. 

That is not -FORCE-.

Quote:
This is a common trait among the TDS afflicted.  If anyone says anything that YOU judge as out of line with the TDS approved criticism and disdain for the president, it is seen as "defense" or "enabling" or "supporting."  Get the crappity smack over it my god.  It's getting crappity smacking boring after 2 straight crappity smacking years. 

You defend his actions by abusing the definition of the word -FORCE-.  He is not forced.  You make the same excuses that every partisan hack makes, "But Boosh!  But Hussein!  But the evil dims!  But the evil conservatards!  But deepstate!  But media!"

You refuse to hold him accountable.

Quote:
This is why Trump hasn't been destroyed yet by the forces of conventional politics.  Your cult's  blind hatred and constant jumping at shadows and leaping to conclusions usually in an irrationally over-reactive manner is more disgusting than Trump's twitterfeed.

There is no over reaction.  There is no blind hatred.

He is making a huge mistake.  You refuse to criticize that mistake.  You refuse to accept that he has other options.  You refuse to accept that he is not forced into doing anything.

Quote:
He caves to what ??  Pressure?  The application of FORCE?  crappity smacking duh. 

Political pressure is not the application of -FORCE-.

Once you accept that you might be able to move on.

Quote:
Okay he's weak.  Big crappity smacking deal.  That's kinda been part of my point all along.  That he's being forced to remain in Syria by political pressures.  WHILE I say I want us out of Syria.  Have I said I approve of Trumps' actions?

No, you simply refuse to hold him accountable and you defend his weakness. 

Quote:
Have you sufficiently FORCEd me to state my argument in a manner in which your TDS addled mind approves?

Jesus Lomelis.  This fever has to break someday.  I'm pulling for you buddy.

My argument does not -FORCE- you to do anything.  If I could I would -FORCEFULLY- remove your head from his ass.  Might require a lot of lube and a crow bar.

Quote:
Guess who else's actions I don't approve of on this issue?  The Democrats and the media's actions.

Cool.  The big bad media and the Dem's pick on Trump and he cries and he caves to their every desire.

Horseshit and you know it.

His capitulation on Syria had nothing to do with the Dems, had nothing to do with the media, and had little if anything to do with Russia.

I think he caved to pressure from Israeli interests (who see an American presence keeping Iran at least somewhat in check) and the hawks in his administration that view ISIS/Al Qaeda/ other terrorist groups in the region as still a legitimate threat.

Quote:
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.  I hate to break it to you Lomelis, but the inability to differentiate?  Yeah... that's another symptom.

You are incapable of seeing the reality of the situation.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the criticism from the media or the Dem's.  Last thing he is going to do is cater to anything they throw at him, in fact he might even just do the opposite of whatever they want just to get a reaction.

Trump will give his base something they've never seen before.

And they will love him for it.

There is no force involved in this situation no matter how hard you try to twist the definition it just isn't so.

« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:05pm by Lomelis »  

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Regulations are designed to protect the consumer and the worker.  If it doesn’t,it is not a regulation.

"Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #122 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
/facepalm.

And we're not getting out of Syria so long as Trump is seen as weak or capitulating to Russia in Syria.

Have you caught up to reality yet man?

Queshank

The reality is Trump doesn't care if the Dem's or the media think he is weak or capitulating to Russia.

His base will rally around him and defend any stupid decision he makes and that's all that matters.

We are not getting out of Syria anytime soon because he's incompetent.

That's reality.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Regulations are designed to protect the consumer and the worker.  If it doesn’t,it is not a regulation.

"Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump disappoints on Syria

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules