Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left (Read 643 times)
FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Sep 9th, 2018 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
One would think that after 911 and mostly all liberals killed that day that the left wouldn't convert to Islam. But many liberals are now offering to become dhimmi slaves to an Islamic dhimmitude. Thus the Dhimmicrats have made Islam their pet-religion and have called it the religion of peace even though it is the only religion murdering people all over the world while being consistent with the doctrines of Islam. But the left thinks that Islam means peace and kumbaya with lots of gumdrop smiles.

Does the left even have any knowledge of the doctrines of Islam that they are surrendering to? Before becoming a dhimmi slave it might be smart to know the tenets of the Islamic faith and the goal of Islam in the world. For the Qur'an and Sunnah guide Islam, and there are no opinions apart from Islamic thought allowed.

Americans, Europeans, and Russians have 1.5 children per household. Muslims have 7 children per household. Bring them all over here allows them to rapidly breed us out which is what they openly have bragged they are doing to the British. So when the left defend Islam they are surrendering to Islam completely.

In my study of Islam I came to the conclusion that Islam is a totalitarian death cult that is obsessed with death and dying and inflicting death on others as well as on themselves. Wherever Islam goes, there death follows. If Islam is such an awesome world then why don't liberals move to an Islamic country and become muslims? They won't! Nobody wants to move to an Islamic shit hole.

But before we talk Islam it is important to establish who Muhammad is.

Noble Qur'an 3:31,

Quote:
"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

The Qur'an instructs believers to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah of Muhammad. What is the Sunnah? The Sunnah consists of the life, words and deeds of Muhammad,. which Islam claims is the most perfect man who ever lived. The Qur'an, while being the most important book of Islam, only contains 16% of the Islamic Canon of Scripture. The Sunnah contains 84% of the Islamic Canon of Scripture. The Qur'an is the book of Allah, but the Sunnah are the books of Muhammad. The Sunnah of Muhammad is the Sirah and Hadith. The Sirah is the life of Muhammad (the biography). Thus the Sirah provides the background of the Qur'an. The Hadith are the traditions of Muhammad: what he said and did. The Hadith teaches a muslim how to be a muslim using Muhammad as the perfect example of the perfect muslim in which all muslims must emulate in all places, at all times.

Here is what Muhammad said about himself in the Hadith of Imam Bukhari,

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.1, Book 2, Chapter 8, hadith 15,

Quote:
"Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."

Muhammad must be obeyed.

Sahih Muslim, Vol.5, Hadith [4749] 33 - (...),

Quote:
"It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever obeys me has obeyed Allah. Whoever obeys the leader I appoint has obeyed me, and whoever disobeys the leader I appoint disobeyed me."

So liberals have embraced Muhammad as their Prophet and Islam as their pet-religion. Can any liberals here even provide a single verse from the Qur'an which teaches peace and tolerance towards the disbelievers?

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Re: Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Muhammad was a business man who traveled to Syria to do business. He loved sex and women, but not nearly as much as he loved little girls.

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.7, Book 67, Chapter 60, Hadith 5158,

Quote:
"(60) CHAPTER. Whoever consummated his marriage with a lady of nine years of age.

5158. Narrated 'Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

Even today muslims are fine with child brides and in some Islamic countries its acceptable to marry 1 year old children based on Muhammad's own lust for a crawling baby:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad (translated by Alfred Guillaume),

Quote:
461. "(Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'l Fadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. 'Abdu'l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubaba. . . ."

Since Muhammad's wife Aisha was only 6 when she married Muhammad, Ummu'l Fadl only had a few years to go before she would be married off.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Edited

1. Islam is stupid. Because it’s based on fairy stories.

2. Lots of Muslims are very bad people, who use passages from their Great Big Book of Nonsense to justify all kinds of crap.

3. You are a shrill, terrified, stupid partisan hack because you’ll refuse to accept that both those points above apply equally to the other Abrahamic faiths.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
Edited

2. Lots of Muslims are very bad people, who use passages from their Great Big Book of Nonsense to justify all kinds of crap.

3. You are a shrill, terrified, stupid partisan hack because you’ll refuse to accept that both those points above apply equally to the other Abrahamic faiths.

What points?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 9th, 2018 at 7:11pm:
What points?

errrmmm... points 1 and 2 in the post you quote above the question 'what points?'

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Edited

"1. Revealed religion is stupid. Because it’s based on fairy stories. "

Fixed it for you.. .

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:00am:
"1. Revealed religion is stupid. Because it’s based on fairy stories. "

Fixed it for you.. .

Ah but I expanded it in point 3.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Edited

1. Agreed

2. Agreed.

3. Disagree. Islam is not an Abrahamic faith. Ishmael, whom Muhammad descended from, was the heir of the covenant. Isaac was. No one can say Muhammad is of the religion of Isaac and Jacob which means he was not of the Abrahamic faith. The Qur'an is also the completely antithesis of the Holy Bible. Muslims also want to wipe out the Jews. Clearly Islam is not of the Abrahamic faith. There is no prophecy about Muhammad in the Bible. So you can't call Islam an Abrahamic religion when there is nothing in common with Judaism or Christianity. Islam is not even monotheistic. Its Gnostic monism.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:20am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 10:16pm:
1. Agreed

2. Agreed.

3. Disagree. Islam is not an Abrahamic faith. Ishmael, whom Muhammad descended from, was the heir of the covenant. Isaac was. No one can say Muhammad is of the religion of Isaac and Jacob which means he was not of the Abrahamic faith. The Qur'an is also the completely antithesis of the Holy Bible. Muslims also want to wipe out the Jews. Clearly Islam is not of the Abrahamic faith. There is no prophecy about Muhammad in the Bible. So you can't call Islam an Abrahamic religion when there is nothing in common with Judaism or Christianity. Islam is not even monotheistic. Its Gnostic monism.

Yeah, whatever, obviously your version of religion makes perfect sense and any rational person would see how silly Islam is in comparison with Judaism or Christianity.

Obviously.

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Here on Planet Earth, it's clear that Islamic fanaticism was a pet religion of the right.  The capitalist countries supported and financed radical Islam throughout the Muslim world in order to destroy secular left movements in Muslim countries.  The goal was to prevent Muslim nations from allying with communist nations by putting religious whackjobs in charge.  It worked, but oh dear, those unexpected consequences!

Having fed the beast and lost control, right-wingers are now stomping mad that we leftists won't treat all 1.5b Muslims as terrorists.  Get bent, you dumb bigoted shits.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules