Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left (Read 624 times)
FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Re: Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 12:22am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 3:34pm:
Here on Planet Earth, it's clear that Islamic fanaticism was a pet religion of the right.  The capitalist countries supported and financed radical Islam throughout the Muslim world in order to destroy secular left movements in Muslim countries.  The goal was to prevent Muslim nations from allying with communist nations by putting religious whackjobs in charge.  It worked, but oh dear, those unexpected consequences!

Having fed the beast and lost control, right-wingers are now stomping mad that we leftists won't treat all 1.5b Muslims as terrorists.  Get bent, you dumb bigoted shits.

That's not entirely true. The USSR had just as many Islamic nations in their pocket. Iran has been an ally to Russia for a long time.

The left simply don't understand any religion and claim that Islam is peace without ever studying it. Well, I can admit the study of Islam is expensive and there are more books of Islam than just the Qur'an. The Sunnah, for example, make up 84% of the Islamic Canon of Scripture. Then there is tafsir which interprets the Qur'an for you. I have three classical tafsirs which are handy for interpreting the Qur'an. I spent a lot of money on my Islamic research and why there are so many liberals defending Islam is beyond reason. Conservatives and liberals need to be on the same page on this one. Islamic emigration must be illegalized as emigration for jihad is one of the main tenets of the Islamic faith. All these muslims emigrating here are coming here to divide us before they kill us. The goal of Islam is to wipe out over 5-billion non-muslims and destroying all life on the planet, including the planet itself, is no deviation from the Islamic faith! Islam is a totalitarian death cult obsessed with death and dying. They have a warped view on martyrdom in which they believe that murdering non-believers and being killed in the process of murder somehow makes them martyrs. Islam is evil...deeply evil. Nobody, regardless of their worldview, should be supporting it.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:18am
Print Post  
Fezzilla, when you post like Julius Streicher it's impossible to take you seriously.

Every single Muslim immigrant is here expressly to kill me. Right.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:51am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:18am:
Fezzilla, when you post like Julius Streicher it's impossible to take you seriously.

"Fezzilla" sounds kinda Muslim, doesn't it?

Maybe it's just self-loathing...

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 8:20am:
Yeah, whatever, obviously your version of religion makes perfect sense and any rational person would see how silly Islam is in comparison with Judaism or Christianity.

Obviously. 

Fez corrected your misnomer that Islam is of the Abrahamic faith.  Your remarks was false.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:50am:
Fez corrected your misnomer that Islam is of the Abrahamic faith.  Your remarks was false.

I'll leave your poor English alone for once.

Now, tell me, why is Islam silly but Judaism isn't? What are the conceptual differences between them which render the one worthy of respect, and the other worthy of ridicule?

I have a fairly quiet desk-day today, no rush.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:37am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 6:58am:
I'll leave your poor English alone for once.

Now, tell me, why is Islam silly but Judaism isn't? What are the conceptual differences between them which render the one worthy of respect, and the other worthy of ridicule?

I have a fairly quiet desk-day today, no rush.
This is not a forum about proper English, this is a religionn forum and your remarks were proven to be inaccurate.  I do not have a quiet desk today and I have a son and his family in the very near area of expected landfall for the hurricane.  So as we get closer I may be a bit impatient with idiots.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 7:37am:
This is not a forum about proper English, this is a religionn forum and your remarks were proven to be inaccurate.  I do not have a quiet desk today and I have a son and his family in the very near area of expected landfall for the hurricane.  So as we get closer I may be a bit impatient with idiots.

Well, that's why I restrained myself from succumbing to my base Grammar-Nazi tendency. I fight this demon every day. Every day, Seawolf, it's a real struggle.

Now, I realize you're busy (although plainly not too busy to post sniffy little put-downs) but if you could just show me where my remarks were "proven to be inaccurate" that would be super.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:18am:

Maybe not every single muslim but most of them. But you know very little about Islam, its history and teachings. Warfare against the disbelievers is one of the most important tenets of Islam.

Mass murder is also one of the most important doctrines of Islam. When you have a cult that sees to wipe out over 5-billion people in the world, you might want to know these things before being in the soldiers of this cult into our land.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
Maybe not every single muslim but most of them. But you know very little about Islam, its history and teachings. Warfare against the disbelievers is one of the most important tenets of Islam.

Mass murder is also one of the most important doctrines of Islam. When you have a cult that sees to wipe out over 5-billion people in the world, you might want to know these things before being in the soldiers of this cult into our land.

Do you live now, or have you ever lived, in a city that is 20% Muslim?

Are you now, or have you ever been, employed in an undertaking where 15% of your colleagues are Muslim?

Have you recently frequented businesses owned and staffed by Muslims?

Have you ever tended gunshot wounds in a Muslim, inflicted by a Christian, or seen a Muslim city under siege by Christians who intended to kill, deport, rob and rape the inhabitants?

I suggest your assumptions about my knowledge of Islam are based on your own stupidity, bigotry, paranoia and ignorance.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 9:32am:
Well, that's why I restrained myself from succumbing to my base Grammar-Nazi tendency. I fight this demon every day. Every day, Seawolf, it's a real struggle.

Now, I realize you're busy (although plainly not too busy to post sniffy little put-downs) but if you could just show me where my remarks were "proven to be inaccurate" that would be super.

That's ok, I fight the same demon regarding the ignorance of scripture by those who want to argue with me about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules