Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left (Read 4,186 times)
Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Reply #40 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 2:10pm:
Civilians who are trying to turn this into a mother may I war.  We should never have to ask lawyers permission every step of the way.  War IS about killing and destroying.  You NEED to trust that good moral men are leading our troops.  Time and surprise are valuable assets to a military.

Who is suggesting asking lawyers anything?

Look at the link I posted - those are sensible RoE in conditions short of full combat, such as fighting insurgents in areas with civilian population present.

The idea is that you don't just indiscriminately kill everybody. Because that is both morally wrong (I know that's a flexible concept for religious people, bear with me) and stupid.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #41 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
I'm talking about ROE our troops had to through under the last admin.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #42 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
If a Muslim with an online presence, in, say, Jeddah, who'd never met a Christian, was whining about Christians and their wicked ways as per the Bible what would you say?

I would debate him and I would most effortlessly crush him in debate. I debate muslims all the time and Christians win every debate...with ease. Islam is a non-thinking man's religion. Muslims try to cover up the stupidity and brutality in their cult but they can't. In our debate groups we have no problem whatsoever defending the Bible. Muslims are not even as good as atheists when it comes to pumping out Biblical skepticism. Atheists think they can win the upper hand by using muslim skepticism against Christian  Grin They have no idea how easy it is to refute muslim skepticism on the Bible.

I mean, there are lots and lots of instructions in the Bible that Western civilisation in general, and Christians in particular, ignore.

What about all the stuff in Deuteronomy? How much of that is in any way relevant to modern life or the day to day lives of Jim and Angela Christian, of 3, The High Street, Littletown?

Deuteronomy contains important prophecies about Israel which are all fulfilled. The Book also contains knowledge of sin and the 10 Commandments. Apart from that we Americans are not Israelis and the law was written for Israel as a covenant between God and Israel. It was not a law for Egypt, Greece, Syria or the United States.

About the same as the verses you quote with the majority - the vast majority - of Muslims.

Verses I quote from the Qur'an have nothing to do with life in Arabia. The Mosaic Law was for Israel. But Sharia law is the law of the world, which is why you see 54 Islamic States and not just one Islamic State. Muslims are taught that they have inherited all nations. The laws of the Qur'an apply to the world.

Fez, I have worked with dozens of these guys, lived on the same street, rented a house from and rented another to Muslims. I've been to their weddings, drank beer with them and investigated fatal accidents alongside them.

You drank beer with them? Islam forbids the drinking of alcohol to such a degree that in cases of dire necessity it is taught that its better to drink camel urine and blood than to go near the wine. So you know some hypocrite muslims which is good for you. But I know a muslim named Muhammad and he outranks all muslims past and present and Muhammad orders muslims not to make friends with the disbelievers and to kill the disbelievers. Muhammad is the problem here.

Not one of them has even tried to convert me. let alone kill me.

Thats good. Just thank your lucky stars for that. But things change when muslims become a majority. In small groups they are nice. But as a majority they become violent.

Your panic isn't entirely unfounded. There are crazies out there, lots of them. We were talking about RoE for Western soldiers fighting the Islamist scumbags. You seemed to think (you have this in common with other Right wing posters here) that RoE which restrict our soldiers from basically shooting first and asking afterwards are wrong, because all Muslims are the enemy.

They aren't. But they would be, and quite justifiably, if your genocidal, racist nonsense prevailed.

This is just silly talk. 1400 years of mass genocide from muslims and you want to think its all because somebody did something wrong to them? Muslims always play the victim card while leaving a trail of victims behind. Muslims who follow Islam are all terrorists. Muhammad was the father of Islamic terrorism and muslms must follow Muhammad's Sunnah.

YThink it through. Would Jesus call down an artillery strike and kill half a village because he thought there might be a sniper in one of the upstairs apartments?

No. He'd go in on foot with rifles, and kill the sniper, even if it meant taking casualties. |Then the villagers would see Him to be just, fair and caring for their safety even at risk to His own self.

He might even use a bayonet, as that clever Colonel Vann suggested

You'd use  tanks.

When Christ returns He is gonna use a lot more than a mere artillery strike. The Day of God's Wrath will be a Day like no other. Those on the wrong side of God will truly wish they had never been born.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #43 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:39am
Print Post  
The RoE under Obama killed more America soldiers than the muslim jihadists according to everyone I have talked to who has fought in Afghanistan or Iraq. The RoE were keeping American soldiers from successfully doing their job. Now that Trump is in office the gloves are off and there are dead Isis bodies all over Syria stinking up the air which is the way it should be. The object of a war is to win it. You can win a war against a brutal and savage enemy like Islam with niceties.

If it were me over there and had some say I would have a special wood chipper division. What I would do is capture prisoners and tie them up and let them see the great awesomeness of the industrial wood chipper. What you do is first shoot a pig or two, depending on how many prisoners you have. Take the dead pig you just shot, and send it through the wood chipper. Nothing but blood and guts will come out the shaft. Make sure there is a trench dug, too. Then start taking live prisoners and send them through the wood chipper feet first. This is a terribly painful way to die. But worse than that, the blood of the muslim will now mix with the blood of pigs. So blood and body parts going shooting out the shaft and you might have to send another pig through from time to time to make sure there is enough pig blood to mix with the muslim blood. Then you can pour a bottle or two of wine in the trench with all the blood in it. This way muslims will see their fellow jihadists dying the most horrible death a muslim can imagine because this death will most assuredly make them too unclean for paradise---or at least far too unclean for their maidens of paradise!! So after sending a few muslims through the wood chipper, get them to talk. While you are trying to get them to talk, start running through all the dead muslims that the wood chipper division dragged off the battlefield. This way the muslims will know that even dead muslims found on the battle field will be run through the wood chipper. And according to Islamic theology, such a mixing of pigs blood and muslim blood (also mixed with a little wine) will keep muslims from paradise.

War over! This method is the most effective way to defeat any muslim army. Once the rumors of this starts to circulate throughout Islamo-land, the enemy combatants will lose all interest in fighting and will scatter from the area. They will not be able to stomach such a death. Yes, its brutal. But that's how you defeat any muslim army in war. There is no fatwa that will be able to excuse it either. We are talking about a thorough mixing of pig and muslim blood and all this blood is forming a lake of blood. There will be blood lakes everywhere and muslims will cry out in fear of the wood chipper that they don't meet such an eternal death such as that.

War over. We win.

Nobody ever said wars were nice. Wars leave dead bodies everywhere and mourning widows, and famine. There will be flies all around bloated babies who are starving to death. This is from war. And if a nation wants to go to war with America then they better get used to bloated babies with flies all over them because that will be our enemies. No longer will we go to war just to rebuild the nation that we destroyed at tax payers expense. When we go to war, we fight to see bloated babies with flies buzzing around them. We fight so we can make good use of wood chippers and to see how big a lake we can make out of our enemies blood. We fight to utterly destroy our enemy. We Americas are sick of nation building and losing every war we fight. If you want to see terrorism defeated then you got to get meeean!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfPjl_Uwo6s

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #44 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 5:31am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:34pm:
I'm talking about ROE our troops had to through under the last admin.

What were they? Can you post a link?  British troops operated under something very similar to that JSP I linked.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #45 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 5:35am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:12am:
I would debate him and I would most effortlessly crush him in debate. I debate muslims all the time and Christians win every debate...with ease. Islam is a non-thinking man's religion. Muslims try to cover up the stupidity and brutality in their cult but they can't. In our debate groups we have no problem whatsoever defending the Bible. Muslims are not even as good as atheists when it comes to pumping out Biblical skepticism. Atheists think they can win the upper hand by using muslim skepticism against Christian  Grin They have no idea how easy it is to refute muslim skepticism on the Bible.

You’re answering a question I didn’t ask.
Quote:
Deuteronomy contains important prophecies about Israel which are all fulfilled. The Book also contains knowledge of sin and the 10 Commandments. Apart from that we Americans are not Israelis and the law was written for Israel as a covenant between God and Israel. It was not a law for Egypt, Greece, Syria or the United States.

You’re answering a question I didn’t ask.

Quote:
Verses I quote from the Qur'an have nothing to do with life in Arabia. The Mosaic Law was for Israel. But Sharia law is the law of the world, which is why you see 54 Islamic States and not just one Islamic State. Muslims are taught that they have inherited all nations. The laws of the Qur'an apply to the world.

You drank beer with them? Islam forbids the drinking of alcohol to such a degree that in cases of dire necessity it is taught that its better to drink camel urine and blood than to go near the wine. So you know some hypocrite muslims which is good for you. But I know a muslim named Muhammad and he outranks all muslims past and present and Muhammad orders muslims not to make friends with the disbelievers and to kill the disbelievers. Muhammad is the problem here.

Thats good. Just thank your lucky stars for that. But things change when muslims become a majority. In small groups they are nice. But as a majority they become violent.

This is just silly talk. 1400 years of mass genocide from muslims and you want to think its all because somebody did something wrong to them? Muslims always play the victim card while leaving a trail of victims behind. Muslims who follow Islam are all terrorists. Muhammad was the father of Islamic terrorism and muslms must follow Muhammad's Sunnah.

When Christ returns He is gonna use a lot more than a mere artillery strike. The Day of God's Wrath will be a Day like no other. Those on the wrong side of God will truly wish they had never been born.

I’ll have a go at the rest later.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #46 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 5:39am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 12:39am:
The RoE under Obama killed more America soldiers than the muslim jihadists according to everyone I have talked to who has fought in Afghanistan or Iraq. The RoE were keeping American soldiers from successfully doing their job. Now that Trump is in office the gloves are off and there are dead Isis bodies all over Syria stinking up the air which is the way it should be. The object of a war is to win it. You can win a war against a brutal and savage enemy like Islam with niceties.

If it were me over there and had some say I would have a special wood chipper division. What I would do is capture prisoners and tie them up and let them see the great awesomeness of the industrial wood chipper. What you do is first shoot a pig or two, depending on how many prisoners you have. Take the dead pig you just shot, and send it through the wood chipper. Nothing but blood and guts will come out the shaft. Make sure there is a trench dug, too. Then start taking live prisoners and send them through the wood chipper feet first. This is a terribly painful way to die. But worse than that, the blood of the muslim will now mix with the blood of pigs. So blood and body parts going shooting out the shaft and you might have to send another pig through from time to time to make sure there is enough pig blood to mix with the muslim blood. Then you can pour a bottle or two of wine in the trench with all the blood in it. This way muslims will see their fellow jihadists dying the most horrible death a muslim can imagine because this death will most assuredly make them too unclean for paradise---or at least far too unclean for their maidens of paradise!! So after sending a few muslims through the wood chipper, get them to talk. While you are trying to get them to talk, start running through all the dead muslims that the wood chipper division dragged off the battlefield. This way the muslims will know that even dead muslims found on the battle field will be run through the wood chipper. And according to Islamic theology, such a mixing of pigs blood and muslim blood (also mixed with a little wine) will keep muslims from paradise.

War over! This method is the most effective way to defeat any muslim army. Once the rumors of this starts to circulate throughout Islamo-land, the enemy combatants will lose all interest in fighting and will scatter from the area. They will not be able to stomach such a death. Yes, its brutal. But that's how you defeat any muslim army in war. There is no fatwa that will be able to excuse it either. We are talking about a thorough mixing of pig and muslim blood and all this blood is forming a lake of blood. There will be blood lakes everywhere and muslims will cry out in fear of the wood chipper that they don't meet such an eternal death such as that.

War over. We win.

Nobody ever said wars were nice. Wars leave dead bodies everywhere and mourning widows, and famine. There will be flies all around bloated babies who are starving to death. This is from war. And if a nation wants to go to war with America then they better get used to bloated babies with flies all over them because that will be our enemies. No longer will we go to war just to rebuild the nation that we destroyed at tax payers expense. When we go to war, we fight to see bloated babies with flies buzzing around them. We fight so we can make good use of wood chippers and to see how big a lake we can make out of our enemies blood. We fight to utterly destroy our enemy. We Americas are sick of nation building and losing every war we fight. If you want to see terrorism defeated then you got to get meeean!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfPjl_Uwo6s

Isn’t it strange how people like you-who never wore a uniform or heard a shot fired- have all these great ideas?

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 5:39am:
Isn’t it strange how people like you-who never wore a uniform or heard a shot fired- have all these great ideas?

And that's not even a great idea.  It's childish and guaranteed to fail.

It's kin to that old saying "Grab 'em by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow."  Always gets a laugh, but it's bullshit.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #48 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:22pm:

It's kin to that old saying "Grab 'em by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow."  Always gets a laugh, but it's bullshit.

People with no experience and a limited intellectual capacity think like Fezzila.

It’s first-order stuff, like a toddler or maybe a reasonably bright chimp.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #49 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 2:22pm:

I'm totally open to an intellectual challenge on the issue because I know that every idea you come up with will fail. All it takes is a fatwa and your idea over. But no fatwa can bypass by idea. Ever heard of Vlad the Impaler? He knew how to strike fear into the muslims. But my idea is much better. There is no escaping the idea because according to Islamic beliefs muslim who dies so defiled like that cannot make it to paradise---or at bare minimum lose their maidens of paradise!! Either way that saps the incentive to fight Americans know that even if they get shot dead on the battlefield their dead bodies will be run through the wood chipper. So there is no escaping the wood chipper!

Consider how the wood chipper works. You send a dead pig or two through the wood chipper and then start in on prisoners. Send them in feet first for maximum pain. The blood and guts shoots out the shaft creating a lake of blood. The blood of pigs is mixed in with the blood of muslims. This is an absolute horrifying death to die if one is a muslim. Even sending dead muslims through the wood chipper who were killed on the battlefield will send fear throughout the muslim world and it will be very hard to recruit new jihad fighters. I fail to see how this idea does not work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ufGxaTgKY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpstySqKY5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQjcfhMQqtw

The idea is fool proof and no fatwa can excuse it either. The idea that shooting a muslim with a pork laced bullet was debunked by a single fatwa. But this is too gruesome for a fatwa to excuse. You can add a bottle or two of wine to taste  Grin

I got the idea off of the 2005 remake of War of the Worlds -- the blood spraying scene. Its gruesome and would strike fear into the muslims. Vlad showed us how to beat the muslims. This method works on the superstition of Islamic doctrines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr10zBblEw0

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog