Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left (Read 4,488 times)
FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Re: Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Reply #50 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
People with no experience and a limited intellectual capacity think like Fezzila.

It’s first-order stuff, like a toddler or maybe a reasonably bright chimp.

I never was refuted by a better way to defeat muslims in warfare. So unless you come up with a better way you are the only one here with little intellect to find working solutions. My solution to the RoE works.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #51 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:56am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
I never was refuted by a better way to defeat muslims in warfare. So unless you come up with a better way you are the only one here with little intellect to find working solutions. My solution to the RoE works.

If you are seriously suggesting the industrial scale murder of prisoners of war as a solution to anything, you are deranged.

Your major problem - it shines out of almost every post - is that you think there are different classes of person, based not upon their innate characteristics but upon labels that you see fit to give.

Who, exactly, do you think you are?

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #52 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:56am:
If you are seriously suggesting the industrial scale murder of prisoners of war as a solution to anything, you are deranged.

Your major problem - it shines out of almost every post - is that you think there are different classes of person, based not upon their innate characteristics but upon labels that you see fit to give.

Who, exactly, do you think you are?

I'm a person who studied the Qur'an. Sunnah, and Islamic Jurisprudence. From that knowledge I am able to come up with a way to defeat any Islamic army is the shortest amount of time possible. Has this method been used earlier this century the war on terror would have ended long ago. Muslims don't respect weakness and they knew Bush and Obama were weak. All Bush had to do is get rid of the RoE and bring out the wood chipper and war over. No muslim is gonna want to miss out on his maidens of paradise. The wood chipper takes that away from them - takes away their incentive to fight.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #53 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 2:38pm:
I'm a person who studied the Qur'an. Sunnah, and Islamic Jurisprudence. From that knowledge I am able to come up with a way to defeat any Islamic army is the shortest amount of time possible. Has this method been used earlier this century the war on terror would have ended long ago. Muslims don't respect weakness and they knew Bush and Obama were weak. All Bush had to do is get rid of the RoE and bring out the wood chipper and war over. No muslim is gonna want to miss out on his maidens of paradise. The wood chipper takes that away from them - takes away their incentive to fight.

I think you’re a recruiting Sergeant for ISIS.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
I think you’re a recruiting Sergeant for ISIS.

That or someone bent on proving that Christians are out of touch extremists. He's doing a fantastic job of that I might add.

Queshank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #55 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Remember, you need religion to be good, and being good includes things like spreading lies about people and baying for their blood.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #56 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Remember, you need religion to be good, and being good includes things like spreading lies about people and baying for their blood.

I doubt either of you know how wars are won. Obama certainly had no knowledge about winning wars. When fighting a brutal and savage enemy like Isis, you don't show weakness. You slaughter them down to the last one. That's how wars are won. You can get any Islamic prisoner to talk once they see how they are going to die if they don't talk. Remember, no muslim can die having his blood become ONE with pigs blood. At very minimum they don't receive their maidens of paradise -- and that's the minimum punishment for dying such a death! If you understand anything about Islamic laws on cleanliness you will know they cannot die this way. Thus when so many jihad fighters are being sent through the wood chipper--prisoners and dead muslims taken from the battlefield--this chilling message will go throughout the muslim world and make a jihad think twice before fighting against American forces. For even if a jihad fighter is shot dead in battle, there is no guarantee his body won't be found by Americans and sent through the wood chipper. I am convinced that this idea will win the war on terror considering the RoE allow our troops to win wars.

The object of a war is to win the war. If the enemy is somewhat civil we can act civil with our enemies. But in the case off Islam we need to learn how to strike fear into jihadists and the wood chipper is a one way ticket to the hellfire.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #57 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:16am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:09pm:
I doubt either of you know how wars are won. Obama certainly had no knowledge about winning wars. When fighting a brutal and savage enemy like Isis, you don't show weakness. You slaughter them down to the last one. That's how wars are won. You can get any Islamic prisoner to talk once they see how they are going to die if they don't talk. Remember, no muslim can die having his blood become ONE with pigs blood. At very minimum they don't receive their maidens of paradise -- and that's the minimum punishment for dying such a death! If you understand anything about Islamic laws on cleanliness you will know they cannot die this way. Thus when so many jihad fighters are being sent through the wood chipper--prisoners and dead muslims taken from the battlefield--this chilling message will go throughout the muslim world and make a jihad think twice before fighting against American forces. For even if a jihad fighter is shot dead in battle, there is no guarantee his body won't be found by Americans and sent through the wood chipper. I am convinced that this idea will win the war on terror considering the RoE allow our troops to win wars.

The object of a war is to win the war. If the enemy is somewhat civil we can act civil with our enemies. But in the case off Islam we need to learn how to strike fear into jihadists and the wood chipper is a one way ticket to the hellfire.

I’ve been in wars; have you?

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #58 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 1:16am:
I’ve been in wars; have you?

Did you win? Being in a war and winning a war are two different things. If you fought under Obama you know what its like to lose ground when you should be winning ground.

You don't defeat enemies like Isis with niceties. You slaughter them brutally and kill them spiritually. You kill their bodies and their souls. Study Islam and you'll find every weakness. The wood chipper would strike fear into all terrorists. You still have not come back with a better way to defeat Islamic terrorism. You just want to change the subject and make this about me so you don't have to come back with actual counter-points to this discussion. So if you want to talk like Rambo then explain to me the best way to defeat enemies like Isis in the shortest amount of time possible.

The floor is yours..

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #59 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
My wars (well kinda):

1. Northern Ireland.

2. First Gulf

3. Bosnia

4. 2nd Gulf (but I had almost no time there; didn’t even get a medal).

Before I go on, I should clarify something I think you’re hazy on.

There’s a difference between a won war-that is, one side is defeated eg Germany 1918 - and peace.

Peace is more than an absence of war. Iran and Israel aren’t at war.

Belgium and England are at peace.

NI. Well,lots of Irish and British Catholic terrorists died. It went on for over 30 years.

Was there a military victory? Nope. According to your logic the British forces should have fed all the Taigs red meat on Fridays before feeding them through wood chippers.  Do you know why we’re at peace now?

No of course you don’t. You’ve not got a clue.

First Gulf.

Did we win? Absolutely. It was completely one sided. Is Iraq a peaceful nation now despite the slaughter? Nope.

Why is that? You don’t know. And I suspect you won’t be told either; according to your bigoted crap, the only thing that makes Iraq a disastrous tragedy is the Islam thing.

Bosnia. Did we win? Who’s “we”?  Certainly the Bosnians didn’t win. Neither did the Serbs. Are they at peace now? Not really. It’s a destroyed nation, without hope. You heard of Srebrenića, right? The Bosniacs fought on after that.

2nd Gulf. That worked out just spiffy.

Note the theme here. Peace isn’t generated by  by continuing or exacerbating causes of conflict. Peace is generated by removing causes of conflict.

Palestinians, Paddys, ISIS and every other large scale bunch of killers only have space to commit their awful crimes because there’s a sense of justification and often -as with the Irish and Palestinian terrorists- that justification is very real.

Even ISIS have a point about how their co-religionists have been treated by various règimes.

Take away the injustices and the fuel just isn’t there. The Baader-Meinhof gang spoke for nobody but themselves and never generated any kind of mass uprising. They essentially were narcissists.

The IRA and the PLO absolutely were/are not.

Note how the IRA have given up murder. It’s because their population are no longer so aggrieved that they feel such tactics justified.

Something to ponder.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog