Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left (Read 659 times)
FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Re: Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left
Reply #60 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
This is probably the first time you have posted something where you really raised an eye and got my attention.
Limey. wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
Peace is more than an absence of war. Iran and Israel aren’t at war.

Not yet.

Was there a military victory? Nope. According to your logic the British forces should have fed all the Taigs red meat on Fridays before feeding them through wood chippers.  Do you know why we’re at peace now?

You assume much. I read your posts but you don't read mine? Had you read my last post you would not have made this comment.

First Gulf.

Did we win? Absolutely. It was completely one sided. Is Iraq a peaceful nation now despite the slaughter? Nope.

We won the battles but did not finish the war. We ended up back in Iraq due to the unfinished work of Bush#41.

Why is that? You don’t know. And I suspect you won’t be told either; according to your bigoted crap, the only thing that makes Iraq a disastrous tragedy is the Islam thing.

I've already said this many times. Wherever Islam goes, there death follows. I know someone living in Iraq. He is an Arab atheists and his life there is complicated to say the very least. He has nothing good to say about the Shiites on one side and the Sunnis on the other. He has to sneak to work 100 different ways. He is not allowed to have a FB account because he is not muslim. He's had to send me multiple new logins after his others where shut down by FB Iraq. So atheists have no right to be on the internet in Iraq and all you atheists here can do is bitch about Christianity and yet here you are online.

Bosnia. Did we win? Who’s “we”?  Certainly the Bosnians didn’t win. Neither did the Serbs. Are they at peace now? Not really. It’s a destroyed nation, without hope. You heard of Srebrenića, right? The Bosniacs fought on after that.

Yes I remember this war. I was in a bar preparing for a gig back when I was a metal vocalist. The bar that night was full of Russians. I talked with them all night long and we got along well. But I almost got the shit kicked out me when I mentioned Clinton. The Russians reared up like angry bears at the very mention of his blasphemous name. For they told me that Clinton has aided muslims in burning down churches and killing Christians. I did not know this but they very passionately informed me that night. Later, I would learn that what the Russians told me was true. Clinton helped muslims kill Christians and burn down churches.

I agree with your other comments.

2nd Gulf. That worked out just spiffy.

I agree with your sarcasm here.

Note the theme here. Peace isn’t generated by  by continuing or exacerbating causes of conflict. Peace is generated by removing causes of conflict.

Agreed.

Palestinians, Paddys, ISIS and every other large scale bunch of killers only have space to commit their awful crimes because there’s a sense of justification and often -as with the Irish and Palestinian terrorists- that justification is very real.

Even ISIS have a point about how their co-religionists have been treated by various règimes.

1400 years of lying muslims and still people don't understand Islam. If you study the Qur'an well, the only justification necessary for war is fitnah. Fitnah is unbelief which muslims find mischievous. Unbelievers make muslims feel oppressed due to their unbelief. This is what you learn when you study the Qur'an.

Take away the injustices and the fuel just isn’t there. The Baader-Meinhof gang spoke for nobody but themselves and never generated any kind of mass uprising. They essentially were narcissists.

The removal of all disbelievers from earth is what they desire. But even if they killed all disbelievers they would fight and kill each other as they've been doing for 1400 years.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #61 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:08am
Print Post  
Strange how so many Jews fled European persecution for the Ottoman Empire.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #62 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:09pm:
I doubt either of you know how wars are won.

Christians aren't supposed to fight in wars or to use violence to resist evil.  Did you forget to read the New Testament?

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #63 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm:
Christians aren't supposed to fight in wars or to use violence to resist evil.  Did you forget to read the New Testament?

Eeek!  You’re asking for consistency. Eeeek!!!!

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #64 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:18pm
Print Post  

George Washington quoted Solomon saying there is a time for peace and a time for war. Revelation speaks about the saints fighting off evil. The New Testament says little about war. But Israel was allowed to defend itself and our nation was founded by the same God. Therefore, since this nation was found by God, we therefore reserve the rights afforded to us through the covenant to God signed by our founders. Christians have fought in every war this nation ever got involved in. Clearly you are reading a different Bible then Christians are.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #65 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 5:08am:
Strange how so many Jews fled European persecution for the Ottoman Empire.

I bet the Jews are relieved to escape the Ottoman Empire to return to their own homeland. In fact, hordes of Jewish people are leaving Europe for Israel today because of the muslim occupation of Europe.

Christians contain the vast majority of Zionists. Most liberals desire another Holocaust. So unless you voted for Trump in the last election you do not reserve the right to champion yourself here as a defender of Jewish interests. You are a liberal and nearly all liberals today chant "Death to Israel" along with their muslim buddies. Absolutely shameful!

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #66 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 4:51am
Print Post  

Yeah, the stark contradictions between the theory of Christianity and its practice are staggering.

Even in the religious world, I've rarely seen such hypocrites.

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #67 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 10:06am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:18pm:
George Washington quoted Solomon saying there is a time for peace and a time for war. Revelation speaks about the saints fighting off evil. The New Testament says little about war. But Israel was allowed to defend itself and our nation was founded by the same God. Therefore, since this nation was found by God, we therefore reserve the rights afforded to us through the covenant to God signed by our founders. Christians have fought in every war this nation ever got involved in. Clearly you are reading a different Bible then Christians are.

Israel was more than ‘allowed to defend itself’.

It was commanded to commit genocidal acts.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 10:07am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Sep 21st, 2018 at 10:22pm:
I bet the Jews are relieved to escape the Ottoman Empire to return to their own homeland. In fact, hordes of Jewish people are leaving Europe for Israel today because of the muslim occupation of Europe.

Christians contain the vast majority of Zionists. Most liberals desire another Holocaust. So unless you voted for Trump in the last election you do not reserve the right to champion yourself here as a defender of Jewish interests. You are a liberal and nearly all liberals today chant "Death to Israel" along with their muslim buddies. Absolutely shameful!

You really do type some outrageous nonsense.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #69 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 10:27am
Print Post  

Feel free to quote us where we are not suppose to do those things.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam: The New Pet-Religion of the Left

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules