Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › American Embassy attacked, American people injured, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) American Embassy attacked, American people injured, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, (Read 279 times)
Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Re: American Embassy attacked, American people injured, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,
Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 4:09pm:
Your claim that he refused security is patently false.

That would be true if you weren't lying..

I post the facts.. you ignore them.. otherwise known as Thursday .. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: American Embassy attacked, American people injured, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,
Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
No. Time out! These are two completely different circumstances. In Benghazi, the attack wasn't the issue. It was the lack of response. Someone in the US told our people to stand down, even though they knew the attack was likely to kill most, if not all of the people at the Embassy. Also, the Ambassador had requested a withdrawal well prior to the attack and it was denied. Probably by Hillary Clinton. All things that needed to be known for the election.

Here, we have an attack that wasn't even detected until people went to the hospital and our government is tracking down how it happened and why. There is no cover up, in fact they have revealed more than they should have. If Russia did it, then all diplomatic ties should be severed. If not, keep looking for the actual attackers.

Bullshit, but feel free to eat it up.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
No. Time out! These are two completely different circumstances. In Benghazi, the attack wasn't the issue. It was the lack of response. Someone in the US told our people to stand down, even though they knew the attack was likely to kill most, if not all of the people at the Embassy. Also, the Ambassador had requested a withdrawal well prior to the attack and it was denied. Probably by Hillary Clinton. All things that needed to be known for the election.

Here, we have an attack that wasn't even detected until people went to the hospital and our government is tracking down how it happened and why. There is no cover up, in fact they have revealed more than they should have. If Russia did it, then all diplomatic ties should be severed. If not, keep looking for the actual attackers.

Exactly correct. I’m amazed at how these ideologies would prefer to see Americans killed than simply acknowledge what has already been proven. Hillary knew it was terrorism that night, based on the correspondence with her daughter. Then all of a sudden to the American public it was just a random mob who decided on a spontaneous riot in response to a video.

It was a lie of unbelievable proportions and how anyone can dispute that Is pathetic.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
It was a lie of unbelievable proportions and how anyone can dispute that Is pathetic.

There was no "stand down" order..  Stevens rejected additional support in the few weeks before.

Unlike you.. I don't ignore the facts ..

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
There was no "stand down" order..  Stevens rejected additional support in the few weeks before.

Unlike you.. I don't ignore the facts ..

Hillary stated in her testimony on why they failed to respond. She stated those chose the intel out of dc vs the intel on the ground.

You are obviously ignoring the main point. I never said anything about stand down. So it’s odd you brought it up.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:02am
Print Post  

But our president responded by covering up for the his Russian mortgagee.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #16 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:52am
Print Post  
The third paragraph in the posted article states,

Quote:
The evidence is not yet conclusive enough, however, for the U.S. to formally assign blame to Moscow for incidents that started in late 2016 and have continued in 2018, causing a major rupture in U.S.-Cuba relations.

As for Benghazi, I'll believe Kris, one of the security guys on the roof-top fighting to save the Amabassador and his team.   We know Kris, and I'll believe him over hil's any day of the week.  He and their security team stayed.

IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #17 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:06am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Sep 13th, 2018 at 3:38pm:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBAMA, the Hillary Clinton bitch, and Susan Rice all LIED about Benghazi, .. and our Ambassador DID ask for extra security about two-weeks earlier, and was turned down, and NO, it was NOT an anti-Mohammed video that caused the terrorist attack on our Libyan compound, and Obama, Hillary, and Susan Rice, all LIED about it.   Angry

.. And yes, .. orders from the White House were to STAND-DOWN and high ranking military officers got into trouble only, because, .. they WANTED to save fellow Americans in Libya, .. that the Obama White house preferred to LET DIE, rather than be exposed for NOT giving the extra security that our ambassador to Libya asked for weeks earlier!   Shocked

Obama CARED more about political campaigning than he cared about American lives overseas, .. and they all tried to cover-up their GROSS incompetence and negligence!

Wormer tongue Obama, Shillary Clinton, and Susan rice all and each lied. They are indeed a contemptible lot. These bozos who try to besmirch those who were there have no shame in their quest for political gain and try to cover their foul scent.

That 's right. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. The heroes and others were stripped of their security clearances for disobeying orders by daring to save their compatriots. Once they got to Germany, they even had to pay their own flights home. Disgraceful....Obama, Hillary, rice and those who try to perpetuate their lies.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:19am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:52am:
The third paragraph in the posted article states,

As for Benghazi, I'll believe Kris, one of the security guys on the roof-top fighting to save the Amabassador and his team.   We know Kris, and I'll believe him over hil's any day of the week.  He and their security team stayed. 

Piece of shit trump did conclude all by his lonesome that his buds in Russia did not attack our Embassy

Everyone else says that the evidence points to Russia

You people are something, the way you stand for Russia, even against your our country.

Sorry creepy, but you don't appear to know what happened at Benghazi.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Jiminy Cricket wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:06am:
Wormer tongue Obama, Shillary Clinton, and Susan rice all and each lied. They are indeed a contemptible lot. These bozos who try to besmirch those who were there have no shame in their quest for political gain and try to cover their foul scent.

That 's right. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. The heroes and others were stripped of their security clearances for disobeying orders by daring to save their compatriots. Once they got to Germany, they even had to pay their own flights home. Disgraceful....Obama, Hillary, rice and those who try to perpetuate their lies.

Pure twisted bullshit

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › American Embassy attacked, American people injured, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules