Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty) (Read 369 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)
Reply #10 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
Would someone, anyone, please tell me what they think trump did with the Russians.

I hear these general phrases, like “trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election”

But I don’t know what that means. Did he hire Russian hackers to break into the dnc servers?

99.99 percent of tbe time when there is an allegation there is a very specific “here is what I think happened, now I need to prove it”.

So assuming you believe a law or laws were broken, what specifically do you think happened?

Why don't you Google it and find out.

Jaysus....

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #11 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:47pm
Print Post  

I just can't get enough....

Greg

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:24pm:
I'm not saying it's true just that  Supposably the report would be damming to Comey McCabe Rod Rosenstein Lorreta Lynch Lisa Page Peter struck Brennan Clapper and Yes even the bought and paid for stooge Robert Mueller. Time will tell

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wishful thinking

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
I'll tell you what I think.

Trump was approached by the Russians, who know him well and have been grooming him for many years.  They wanted to help him, but they needed to know how.  Specifically, they had an army of social media hackers (this is well-established) who could be deployed to fluff his target audience in swing states.

But they needed fine-grained details on which districts to target, and which potential voters to sway (demographics, not individual names).  Trump turned these technical requests straight over to Kushner and Manafort, who had access to the republican voter databases, along with a full range of analytics.

Kushner and Manafort got the data from RNC analysts, and then passed them over to their Russian counterparts.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Just heard Manafort will cooperate
Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:44am:
But...  But... This has nothing to do with Trump...

Greg

Actually Greggy, .. you are right, it has NOT a DAMN thing TO do WITH Trump. Mueller just goes after people who KNOW Trump in an effort to INTIMIDATE them and even to BANKRUPT them into cooperating to get Trump, ..so, they will try to find ANY reason to go after anybody who even knows Trump!  Roll Eyes

They oftentimes plead guilty because they CANNOT afford to keep defending themselves, .. as a Prosecutor NEVER runs out of government money, but, individuals DO run out of money!  Roll Eyes

Greggy, .. I thought you smart enough to understand CLEARLY that is WHY many plead guilty, .. so they do not go TOTALLY broke trying to defend themselves, especially on ridiculous shit charges.  Grin

BOTTON LINE GREGGY, .. is that it does NOT matter if Mueller has 50 people whom plead guilty or whatever, Fact is, he has NO EVIDENCE against TRump, and that is ALL that really MATTERS, as Mueller is going to LOSE against TRump, and in FACT, .. Mueller himself may be INVESTIGATED for corruption within the FBI when he was in charge. Uh oh!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
Actually Greggy, .. you are right, it has NOT a DAMN thing TO do WITH Trump. Mueller just goes after people who KNOW Trump in an effort to INTIMIDATE them and even to BANKRUPT them into cooperating to get Trump, ..so, they will try to find ANY reason to go after anybody who even knows Trump!  Roll Eyes

They oftentimes plead guilty because they CANNOT afford to keep defending themselves, .. as a Prosecutor NEVER runs out of government money, but, individuals DO run out of money!  Roll Eyes

Greggy, .. I thought you smart enough to understand CLEARLY that is WHY many plead guilty, .. so they do not go TOTALLY broke trying to defend themselves, especially on ridiculous shit charges.  Grin

BOTTON LINE GREGGY, .. is that it does NOT matter if Mueller has 50 people whom plead guilty or whatever, Fact is, he has NO EVIDENCE against TRump, and that is ALL that really MATTERS, as Mueller is going to LOSE against TRump, and in FACT, .. Mueller himself may be INVESTIGATED for corruption within the FBI when he was in charge. Uh oh!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Roll Eyes

Greg

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
I'll tell you what I think.

Trump was approached by the Russians, who know him well and have been grooming him for many years.  They wanted to help him, but they needed to know how.  Specifically, they had an army of social media hackers (this is well-established) who could be deployed to fluff his target audience in swing states.

But they needed fine-grained details on which districts to target, and which potential voters to sway (demographics, not individual names).  Trump turned these technical requests straight over to Kushner and Manafort, who had access to the republican voter databases, along with a full range of analytics.

Kushner and Manafort got the data from RNC analysts, and then passed them over to their Russian counterparts.

Ok fc. Thank you. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a post or article on what someone thinks happened. I guess time will tell if your thoughts are correct

As they say. There is what you think you know, there is what you know, and there’s is what you can prove.

You listed the first and I appreciate your sharing your thoughts.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #17 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
The witch hunt bagged another witch.

Greg

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:54pm:
Roll Eyes

Greg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Greggy, .. you better just roll your eyes, 'cause I'm telling you, Obama's Deep State operatives ARE going to be investigated and a Grand Jury will soon be looking into the CRIMES that were perpetrated AGAINST Donald Trump, and crimes WERE done to Trump as a Presidential candidate and as a sitting President!  Shocked

Indeed, .. roll your eyes, because, .. in time you liberals and leftists, your heads are going to EXPLODE when you see perhaps even Mueller and some of his aids, along with Obama's operatives frog marched into court or perhaps even prison itself, as CRIMES were committed against Trump, and that is a FACT! NO evidence exists that Trump broke any damn laws or colluded with any Russians.   Cheesy

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #19 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:17pm:
The witch hunt bagged another witch.

Greg

But .. why CAN'T Mueller GET Trump?

ANSWER: there is NO evidence that Trump did anything illegal!

Poor Greggy!   Smiley Smiley

Hey Greggy, .. that's gotta hurt, eh?  -- no evidence!  Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules