Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty) (Read 368 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)
Reply #20 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
But .. why CAN'T Mueller GET Trump?

ANSWER: there is NO evidence that Trump did anything illegal!

Poor Greggy!   Smiley Smiley

Hey Greggy, .. that's gotta hurt, eh?  -- no evidence!  Cheesy Grin

"No collusion folks, no collusion..."

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #21 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlpeXt0U4AA03q6.jpg

"No collusion folks, no collusion..."

Greg

The more frantic Stu gets about this, the higher the likelihood Trump's days in the Oval Office are numbered.

This is a fun time.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #22 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:33pm:

The more frantic Stu gets about this, the higher the likelihood Trump's days in the Oval Office are numbered.

This is a fun time.

Yeah, he's startin' to sweat...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #23 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 11:43am:
Heard on the radio it isn't just a plea, he is specifically going to cooperate and work with Mueller.

If true, I am surprised. He was almost guaranteed a pardon. Maybe he was getting mixed signals behind the scenes from team Trump.

Maybe he hopes cooperation may also stave off state charges?

Manafort is looking at a future where there is every possibility Trump will be removed from office and unable to issue any pardons.

The interesting component is how much that potentially helps the Republicans in the lead up to the election. 

I've been looking at how much damage it was going to do to have the headlines be about Manafort's Russian connections for the entire month of September and part of October.

That's gone now.  Unless Manafort has something *f*cking* amazing ... Manafort's plea deal is actually a boon for Republicans.

It means the last link to any Russian controversy is gone.  The Russian conspiracy theory is dead. 

Now we're in "Trump is incompetent" mode.  And the jury is out on whether that'll be a successful sell or whether Trump can convince people it's an example of the swamp and the "deep state" fighting his attempts to drain it and enact the "will of the Silent People of America."

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Manafort is looking at a future where there is every possibility Trump will be removed from office and unable to issue any pardons.

The interesting component is how much that potentially helps the Republicans in the lead up to the election. 

I've been looking at how much damage it was going to do to have the headlines be about Manafort's Russian connections for the entire month of September and part of October.

That's gone now.  Unless Manafort has something *f*cking* amazing ... Manafort's plea deal is actually a boon for Republicans.

It means the last link to any Russian controversy is gone.  The Russian conspiracy theory is dead. 

Now we're in "Trump is incompetent" mode.  And the jury is out on whether that'll be a successful sell or whether Trump can convince people it's an example of the swamp and the "deep state" fighting his attempts to drain it and enact the "will of the Silent People of America."

Queshank

Well, as long as he continues to tweet dumb shit like 3000 people did not die in Puerto Rico. That incompetent thing is not going to go away.  As far as the Russia thing is concerned, I just think people are tired of talking about it.  Just stop speculating and wait until the Mueller report comes out.  I have faith that Mueller is non-biased and will have a fair report.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #25 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Rolling?  Flipping?  What does all this really mean?  Is "cooperating" really a synonym?

Do we even know what the charges were that he plead to?  Or the charges he was facing?  Do we know in what way he is cooperating?

Do we really know anything in terms of actual deals?

We can talk all day about some faceless "the Russians" that someone in the campaign must have interacted with, but who are these people?  What bad actions were taken by whom on the Trump side regarding their interactions with "the Russians"?

These threads and breathless articles that keep coming out are hilarious in this respect.  They end up saying almost nothing.  But so long as they say things like plea, cooperation, Mueller, and, God-willing "the Russians", we get new giddy threads about "Flipping!!!!!", "Rolling!!!!!!" and "Muh Russia!!!!!".

Why doesn't anyone bother to question the very things I mentioned at the start of my post?  These things matter.  But not to those that shriek about "Flipping! Russia! Rolling!".

IP Logged

Not Wally call me Spartacus
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #26 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Manfort's cooperating with Mueller in going after Tony Podesta!   http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/manafort-ukraine-podesta/

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #27 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
Rolling?  Flipping?  What does all this really mean?  Is "cooperating" really a synonym?

Do we even know what the charges were that he plead to?  Or the charges he was facing?  Do we know in what way he is cooperating?

Do we really know anything in terms of actual deals?

We can talk all day about some faceless "the Russians" that someone in the campaign must have interacted with, but who are these people?  What bad actions were taken by whom on the Trump side regarding their interactions with "the Russians"?

These threads and breathless articles that keep coming out are hilarious in this respect.  They end up saying almost nothing.  But so long as they say things like plea, cooperation, Mueller, and, God-willing "the Russians", we get new giddy threads about "Flipping!!!!!", "Rolling!!!!!!" and "Muh Russia!!!!!".

Why doesn't anyone bother to question the very things I mentioned at the start of my post?  These things matter.  But not to those that shriek about "Flipping! Russia! Rolling!".

Agreed. I have to wonder how long the hysteria can keep going.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Not Wally call me Spartacus
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #28 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
The Podesta Group, and Davis-Manafort all worked together in the same time period to get this Putin linked Ukrainian elected President of Ukaine.  All three are lobbying firms.  Rick Davis was McCain's campaign manager (twice) and John Podesta left the Podesta Group just before the 2016 election to manage Hillary CLinton's campaign.  Everyone said that Trump needed to hire a professional to run his campaign and he hired Paul Manafort.  He fired him after three months and replaced him with Kellyanne Conway.

He hired a Swamp Rat of the good old boy's club.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #29 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
And Kellyanne grew up in her grandparent's home. Her grandfather was a notorious Mafia don.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules